[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What core is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (332KB, 990x1761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 990x1761px
What core is this?
>>
Casual clowncore
>>
can i see it from the backcore
>>
forced meme core
>>
I fell for the memescore
>>
The "fuccboi on the opposite end of the spectrum core"
>>
"ROG"core
>>
File: Picture 32.jpg (302KB, 991x1762px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 32.jpg
302KB, 991x1762px
>>11529134
From the back
>>
>>11529134
This 1
>>
>>11528889
>>
>>11528889
can someone explain why this is a meme? i get that its a terrible fit but is there a story to it?
>>
File: fixed.png (3MB, 990x1761px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
3MB, 990x1761px
>>
>>11530435
As far as I know, a couple months ago or something like that, someone posted this picture here on /fa/ and then started a discussion about the ricks(calling them fake) and that usually thing of calling him manlet because he was saying that he was much taller then what he actually is. But I don't know if I saw the original post or just one of the first uses of the meme.
>>
on the spectrum core
>>
>>11530435
i don't know the story but i do find this to be meme material in its own right simply for being the best example ive seen of someone half-assedly throwing a random bit of rick into an outfit that otherwise makes them look like an ordinary 15 year old and expecting it to suddenly be comment-worthy high fashion instead of just "15 year old in out-of-place shoes"
>>
>>11528889
w2c shoes?
>>
A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure /fa/ is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.
>>
Weber Bro's-core.
>>
>>11530790
taobao.com
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.