[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160717_031748.jpg (121KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_031748.jpg
121KB, 506x506px
is it gay to wear rings as a guy?
>>
>>11523279
Nah not at all, rings are tight - very easy to go wrong with them though.
Rings like in OP pic are gaudy and usually unattractive unless you're rich, gorgeous and have a loud personality which suits the loudness of that ring.
It really all boils down to confidence, as with pretty much anything in regards to fashion
>>
>>11523298
/thread
>>
>>11523279
johnny depp buried all his in the desert, man. so i don't know anymore.
>>
>>11523298
What about macabre gadgets rings? Idk where to put those on the spectrum
>>
>>11523320
Only his wedding rings I thought? Johnny's use of rings is great though, compliments the rest of his style perfectly.

>>11523346
Just gave them a look then. They're pretty all over the place in terms of style - some of the more subtle metal rings like the two armour ones could be worn very easily but the louder and more ornate marble rings of animals and skulls and what not look a bit like they belong in a two dollar store. I can still see many of them looking really nice in a Rick or Ann D fit though
>>
>>11523279
I'm openly gay and I don't think its gay, its like douchey or niggerish/gangster like a sicilian hairy dude who drives the most expensive bmw he can afford on the biggest wheels he can get.
>>
>>11523320
>>11523361
https://youtu.be/HZfHNLM0xm8

johnny taught me not to be trapped by possessions and accessories.

at least fictional johnny.

the one who doesn't own a god damned island.

i don't see you burying your island, johnny!
>>
>>11523420
it can work with a rock aesthetic, but if you're not actually a rock star/rich it really does come off as sleezy.

but gucci's doing a gaudy thing now that seems to be gaining traction, so who knows where this goes.
>>
>>11523430
or like star athlete, but its most too overwhelmingly douchebro or niggerish. Jewelry on men beyond a wedding band is hard to pull off. Gucci and prada have always been gaudy but if ur not eurotrash u will just look silly/trying too hard which is how nigs and sicilians look anyways (trying WAY too hard). Its like wearing Armani briefs with a 300px waistband CALVIN KLEIN, u just look silly to any actually fashionable gay guy but to like trashy whorish women they know u will fuck them hard and give them free shit to impress them so thats the goal i guess
>>
why are brass and silver rings still 4-500 bucks
>>
>>11523361
What about the ones with faces on them?? They're pretty expensive and made of good materials
>>
>>11523459
same reason women go to such trouble broadcasting their virtue with long posts on Facebook about how they support the minority group du jour and hate everyone who doesn't even though in reality their friends are white and hetero. Its just outward signaling that they are rich/spendy.
>>
>>11523466
i wanna get a julius ring but all their rings are expensive lmao
>>
>>11523476
i don't know what that is but i imagine /fa/ is mostly like asian teens who think rick owens is couture because its sportswear for 10x the price walmart sells it for and have no actual understanding of trends or fashion beyond "I'm pretty sure girls will fuck me if i wear this".
>>
>>11523492
>"I'm pretty sure girls will fuck me if i wear this"
might as well be the subheading for this board.
>>
>>11523430
Gucci have been gaudy forever, they're finally just doing gaudy that is interesting and somewhat tasteful unlike the clusterfuck of baroque that is Versace
>>
>>11523492
but rick owens himself is gay
>>
>>11523492
I don't think any girls are attracted to Rick Owen's clothing, it's not attractive in the traditional sense of the word anyway. Nor would I call Rick's stuff sportswear, sure some of it is sportswear INFLUENCED but much of his menswear is very detached from sportswear and almost none of his womenswear could fall under the moniker either.
>>
>>11523420
THIS
omfg, this so much

it would be gay if you insisted on wearing super feminine rings, I guess, but shit like OP is full oily guido tier.
>>
if anybody wants the old tech runners og colorway in size 8,5
think you can get them for $350 if u apply the signup credit and the summer discount
https://www.therealreal.com/products/men/mens-shoes/sneakers/rick-owens-adidas-x-rick-owens-tech-runner-sneakers
>>
File: IMG_20160717_120012.jpg (3MB, 2080x2774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_120012.jpg
3MB, 2080x2774px
Just make sure your ring sits in the right spot or youll end up with a weird ass outline like mine
>>
>>11523421
top kek
>>
>>11525090
EWW. Wash your hands mate, they're brown.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.