[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dressing /fa/ with thunderthighs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lq14snht7h1qevtpuo1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq14snht7h1qevtpuo1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x356px
So hi /fa/
Its your autistic taller cousin /fit/ here

After squatting and deadlifting inhuman amounts of weights, my legs and badonkadonk are now in the THICC category.
This means that im utterly fucked when it comes to any and all pants. The only thing i can wear are baggy jeans (which are normal/slim on me) and or suit pants with stretch in size 50 (48 is my waist, but legs are always too thin).

I like dressing proper, i have a good selection of well fitted shirts, tight white tees, and i generally look like i was picked up from the mid 50's or from a hippie convention. The latter is fine with the baggy linen pants, but for proper dresswear, as said, im fucked.
Do you have any suggestions for good pants for big asses and thighs on a dude, atm. im scouring thrift shops for stretchy dress pants, but my collection of ripped pants is growing faster then i can find new ones...
>>
Chill with those leg gains man, if it's starting to become an annoyance it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1433109549431.png (308KB, 330x390px) Image search: [Google]
1433109549431.png
308KB, 330x390px
>>11516351
But i look good naked / in shorts

Also a life without squatting or deadlifting is not worth living, having grills smack/grab your ass is a good feel ... i just wished there was a company that made pants with more room for the gluts and thighs, would solve fucking everything

The worst part is the calves, i used to be a fatty, so i have big calves ... i cant even look at anything resembling normal/slim fit
>>
>>11516339
muscular people cant be /fa/. just wear basketball shorts and jordans like every other troglodyte
>>
just wear straight / loose fit pants where you would normally wear slim, I don't see what the big deal is
as a muscular man you can pull some styles off better than most people, such as for example classic skinhead
>>
just go to a tailor. jesus
>>
>>11517971
this
>>
>>11516339
Tapered/slim straight depending on calves. I'd avoid bell bottoms depending on your height. Like everyone else said for suits you're meant to tailor them anyway, its rare to get a good fit off the rack.

Probably wanna avoid pants made mostly out of poly as well and opt for things like wool/wool cupro. I find the latter tend to be more forgiving silhouette wise.

Skinny fit anything tend to look bad on thicc dudes, avoid. Just embrace straight fits/tapered.
>>
>>11516339
You're screwed lad. Bulging thighs mean you've totally fucked your silhouette.
look at the Rock. Always looks shit when he tries to dress up.
You're going to have to live the rest of your life looking like a skeezy gymrat.
>>
>>11516339
Get Jeans that are tapered on the calves and normal on thights.
Also >>11517971
>>
>>11516339
I'm in the same shoes. I used to work out and bicycle 4 years before but I had an injure that still prevents me from sporting. I genetically have thick legs, the bicycleing made them even thicker and to the top of that came fat.
I constantly have to wear extremely thight belts because I need large pants for my legs but my waist is not that big, so I always get this fucked up look with my pants almost tearing apart on my legs while I walk, and it simultanously tries to slip down my legs because my waist isn't wide enough to support it.
Just admit it brother, there is no chance for us. I wish I was ottermode ;_;
>>
>>11516359
Just wear stuff that makes you look good, so athletic clothes. There are plenty of designers that do athletic clothing that will probably fit you. There are plenty of designers that do loose/baggy stuff too, it won't show off your body at all but it will fit lol. Honestly if you're a good looking guy you really don't have to worry about it too much, wear what shows off your body and you'll be good.
>>
I'm also having the same problem as OP has but it's because my thighs are fat as fuck compared to the rest of my body. What's the best way to slim down my thighs without gaining muscle?
>>
>>11518443
lift and eat less just get leaner and to a decent bodyfat percentage I'd recommend only doinglegs once a week so the muscle you gain is more proportional if you think your legs are bulky.
>>
full rick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.