[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is dick ovens usually the mascot of /fa/when not even 15%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dickovens-532x572.png (442KB, 532x572px) Image search: [Google]
dickovens-532x572.png
442KB, 532x572px
Why is dick ovens usually the mascot of /fa/when not even 15% of the board wear full Rick ?
>>
not even rick wears full rick, also he's a meme
>>
>>11509063
Two reasons.

Number one-
Just for shits and giggles.

Number two-
It allows the people of this board to associate themselves with a unique person, therefore establishing a unique identity, even though 80% of the people on this board just dress "trendy". It allows people to feel that their style is unique without taking any risk, or having a style that is a unique manifestation of their personality.
>>
>>11509092
I agree with number two,
Everyone on here dresses the same way, black pants, sneakers, tucked in t-shirt and crewneck sweatshirt.
>>
>>11509175
Not everyone here does this - it's a very small portion of ppl that post in wdywt threads.
>>
He easily has the most meme value out of all fashion designers
>>
>full Rick
so couldn't they wear 15% Rick and it would be an accurate measure?
>>
>>11509063
because he's a funny looking person

>15% of the board wear full Rick

shiggy diggy
>>
I don't understand people that wear full any one designer. Seems kinda silly to me, and limits your self-expression to their vision
>>
>>11509412
What is le run out of ideas man
>>
I cant go full rick. They dont make underwear yet.
>>
1. Unique (maybe not if you if you've been here long enough but to the average pleb he's pretty out there)
2.he been memed here since forever
3. Rick stuff is pretty "easy" to wear, especially drksdw stuff
4.he has at least some knowledge of this place. He replied to a birthday card or something
>>
>>11509500
that's cause rick has said in multiple interviews that he doesn't wear underwear because he finds it oppressive.
>>
>>11509527
time to go commando in rick
>>
Majority of people don't even pull off Rick and the ones that do don't even look that great in my opinion especially considering the price tag on all of it. The shoes look goofy as fuck too.
>>
>>11509755
Yeah, the price is upsetting for what it is. Also totally agree with the shoes- there are better alternatives that are less expensive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.