[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ do you have kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (33KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
33KB, 274x320px
and if you do are the /fa/?
>>
>>11495571
How am I supposed to buy 2k shoes if I have a kid to maintain? Also having a kid would mean I came inside a girl's pussy, do you know where you are?
>>
doubt a lot of people here have kids, I think this is one of the youngest boards on this site
>>
>>11495571
I do. Two year old boy. I try to dress him nicely, nothing with logos or stuff with disney characters on it. Kids trash every thing they wear so there's only so much you can do.
>>
Am I the oldest person on this board i have a 13 year old?
>>11495640
>>
>>11495571
I don't know, I might have one. Going to have to see in a month.
>>
>>11495654
This. My boy just turned three. It's impossible to keep him /fa/.
His current tastes are pretty shitty when he gets to pick his own outfit.

In addition to having a 3 year old, I also have twin boys on the way in 6 weeks.
Every time I see young twins, they're almost always dressed the same. I guess it's cute and shit, but I dunno something about dressing your kids exactly the same bothers me even if they're twins.
>>
I don't have any children yet but I'd just let them pick whatever they wanted that was cheap and practical.

Hopefully by the time they're old enough to start experimenting with taste (8 or 9+) I'll have set a strong example of how to express yourself and look good with clothing but I'd never dictate taste to them. Too much work anyway
>>
Unless you're rich, if you have a kid and you're still out there buying $1000 rick clown shoes I'd consider you an abusive/neglectful parent. Clothes are a luxury, save that money for your kids college or something
>>
>>11495571
i dress my kid in raf and ozweego, he actually started liking it recently, but used to force him into it because kids at school apparently laughed at him for that lol
>>
>>11495995
Clothes are not a luxury, clothes are an emergency. Fashion, is an emergency.
>>
When I do get kids they'll be wearing wife beaters and riding bmx's. I'll give them reasons to stay out til late hours of the night and carry a bb gun.
>>
>>11496120
What will you feed them when they get home?
>>
>>11496110
Yeah, but not 1k drapey black meme clothes nobody but a couple fashion conscious autists appreciate.
>>
>>11495571
Two kids. Boy 1,5 and girl 7. Smaller kids wear clothes after their siblings. There is no point in buying new shit for little kids as they are constantly dirty. Elder girl is growing fast so i usually buy her some shit from hm and she still looks better than kids her age.
I plan to start with basic bitch clothing at 12 and nudge them toward fashion at 16.
>>
>>11496108
i hope this is bait. otherwise you are a disgusting person/parent
>>
>>11495571
I'll have two boys and dress them in full rick
>>
>>11495571
Not related but I just got married and I'm 20 and my wife is 21, Don't regret it just want to know if anyone that is older has any tips, its been pretty tight but I want to know any red flags
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.