[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 12405103_xxl.jpg (95KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
12405103_xxl.jpg
95KB, 1425x1425px
For work I need a pair of black shoes (don't have to be completely black). They need to be comfortable/nice to walk in since i'll be standing and walking a lot, so sneakers I guess?. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I've been looking at these Reeboks, and need a second opinion.
>>
>>11492653
palace x reebok drop tomorrow
>>
>>11492729

>palace x reebok

god you streetwear fuccbois will buy fucking anything
>>
>>11492734
>stop liking what I don't like
lighten up angry grandpa
>>
>>11492653

Reeboks are ok, but for comfort padded asics gel lytes are god-tier & I own a lot of different types of shoe.

>>11492729

He wants comfortable/nice not a $50 palace logo.
>>
>>11492653
supreme x airmaxes
>>
>>11492740

idgaf about the design of the shoe. Go buy reebok classic C85 if you like them, idgaf. I'm pointing out how asinine and stupid it is to pay a premium just to have a triangle with Palace written on it sewn onto the tongue with no additional quality benefits. All so that you can suddenly have an association with douchebags that chat shit about entry level grime, try and make their upbringing sound more working class than it is and tell people to go on their soundcloud and listen to their 10 min fl studio effort.

If you like the look of streetwear, buy tracksuits and whatever else you want, but it's dumb to buy it just because it says Supreme or whatever in big letters all over it.
>>
>>11492777
not the reeboks im talking about try again gramps. why so mad
>>
>>11492786

you are aware that all the of the shoes that palace x reebok is offering are available as classics from reebok for about half the price, without the word palace written on them right?
>>
>>11492798
i am aware also minus the 3m
>>
>>11492824

Only on the tiny ass logo
>>
>>11492653
Have you thought about Doc Martens 1461? I've heard they are pretty comfy
>>
>>11492653
had those exact same shoes through highschool
at the time they were autism shoes though lmao
>>
>>11492832
and the shoe strings retard
>>
>>11492867
>Doc Martens
Fucking stop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.