[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas for a /fa/ birthday present for a girlfriend? Not super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Any ideas for a /fa/ birthday present for a girlfriend? Not super expensive but not cheap either. I cant seem to find anything.
>>
A turntable and her favorite album on vinyl
>>
Rick Owens, bitches loves Rick
>>
>>11486241
Ask her what sort of pieces she wants to add to her wardrobe.

Buy it.

Boom.
>>
>>11486241
If you don't buy her clothes (buying clothes as a surpise is risky bc of sizing, taste, etc.) try other things like
>watches
>shoes
>scarves if she's into that stuff
>music related things like vinyls or maybe a hard to get signed cd or something if you can get it for a decent price
>a gift card to a salon that has enough money for the full package
>a camera
you could also take her out on a shopping spree and just pay for everything, just show her a good time that's memorable
>>
>>11486359
>vinyls
never, ever say "vinyls". Records or LP's.
>>
Nice scarf. ez
>>
>>11486241
The worst thing you can do is crowdsource ideas because it tends to have nothing to do with her.

Think of who she is, what she likes, and then go from there. The thought and effort > the money and "/fa/"-ness.

Doesn't mean it can't be clothing. Case in point: an ex of mine had a pair of flats that she loved and that she purchased from some random Italian store that didn't sell online. I hunted them down, found someone to e-mail, and communicated in shitty Google Translate Italian until I got them to agree to ship a similar pair for way too much money.
>>
@gullmander on insta lol
>>
>>11486241

tiffany twist knot earrings, from the website for $200, can be had for around $150 if you're good at searching

tiffany is heirloom-tier jewelry, you really can't go wrong with it
>>
>>11487226
Seconding this. You show her you got her Tiffany you're bouta be best boyfriend of the year. Worked for me
>>
A random local artisan accesory. Bitches love artisan stuff.
>>
>>11487263
Meeeeeec core dump error
>>
File: m1330_1.jpg (154KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
m1330_1.jpg
154KB, 1200x1800px
Accessories is probably the way to go (though I'm currently single so what do I know) but things like simple jewellery or a scarf or maybe a hat will be the least offensive choices.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.