[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you dress like this you fucking autists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why don't you dress like this you fucking autists?
>>
Didn't you make this exact same thread maybe a month ago? I'm here too much
>>
>>11479912
Yes and i still do not understand why anyone would need to wear anything besides a black tee, black jeans and some sneakers.
>>
>>11479918
What is your reasoning for only wearing a black tee black jeans and sneakers?
>>
>>11479928
It's easy, cheap, looks inoffensive, looks mature, non tryhard
It's a way of stating been there done that.
Spending a lot of money on patterns and logos is fashion victim imo

Rick is really cool i love most of his stuff but i'd rather get a nice car for the money.
>>
>>11479929
So what would you suggest people wear if they don't mind putting in more thought and effort into what they're wearing and have money to spend on clothes?

>inoffensive
>mature
>non-tryhard

These are pretty awful reasons that I will pretty much address by saying if you're dressing to act mature and worried about calling you a try-hard I don't think fashion is for you

>It's a way of stating been there done that

Mind extrapolating on this
>>
>>11479943
>So what would you suggest people wear if they don't mind putting in more thought and effort into what they're wearing and have money to spend on clothes?
F U L L R I C K T B H
or boris
yohji/cdg is cool if you're old
>>
>>11479948
How can you suggest full rick

It's literally: difficult, expensive, offensive, can look childish, and is (probably in your mind) tryhard

I mean you're probably pretending to be retarded but you've already contradicted yourself here
>>
>>11479958
How is it difficult to put on a cotton tee, some shorts and sneakers?
wtf man

I'm not talking about his runway shit
>>
>>11479981
Cmon, guy you can do better

It's more difficult to purchase and maintain and you knew exactly what I meant

We done here?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 250x238px
Wait /fa/ thinks that they look good in Rick Owens shit?

This board really is retarded
>>
>>11480055
I like to tell myself they're doing it to bait newbies, but we both know that's not true
>>
>Itt kids without disposable income
make some money with your broke ass, rick isnt even that expensive. You can get a full fit for under 1k during sale season
>>
>>11479901
have you seen our waywts

no joke 80% of everyone using /fa/ has been dressing like this since 2011
>>
>>11480128
>spending more than 200 to look like a clown

Some of Ricks pieces are nice but going full rick is honestly full tryhard and pretentious, not hard to do a full rick fit.
>>
>>11479901
>wearing all black all the time
Literally most tryhard thing possible besides the yeezy crowd. All black is too simple so everyone does it
>>
>>11479901
fucking ugly light bar on that wrangler
>>
>>11480128
>spending that much on clothing

Even if you're wealthy how can you justify spending that much on CLOTHING. Holy shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.