[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my hairline, What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-2426747341789987654.jpg (157KB, 1170x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2426747341789987654.jpg
157KB, 1170x1057px
I'm 18, shit hairline, big ass forehead what do I do.
>>
>>11476430

JUST
>>
>>11476430
suicide
>>
That's what I thought desu
>>
brah look at this dooood

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
Just shave it and go bald. At least you'll look tough
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe63rCogihE&index=194&list=PLKURpFvJAszTncGUZpgbPCWHeACNDuDK4
>>
Mickey Knox it or shave.
>>
Wear a hat.
>>
Shave head, grow beard if you can
>>
post face
>>
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>11476430
Go full Oscar Isaac in Ex Machina
>>
>>11476512
this, I know several people with the same problem. Either you deal with it and feel self conscious and anxious about it forever, or shave your shit.

Everyone thinks they'd look weird with a shaved head but its really not that bad, you just have to get used to it
>>
trim it with a number 2 or get hair transplants. or just leave it like that....
>>
>>11476430
holy shit even my hair was better at 18
>>
What happened to you man?
>>
I clicked your photo to enlarge it and your forehead filled my screen...
>>
>>11476430
take generic brand finasteride, it completely stops male pattern baldness and will regrow some of it

you can also get proscar 5mg for cheap and split it into 4 to get 1.25mg pieces, which is cheaper

get on it as soon as possible as the longer you wait the worse it will be, been on it for 5 years, no side effects at all and have kept my hair
>>
>>11476430
where do you live?
>>
>>11476430
finasteride/dutasteride
>>
File: cough cough.png (210KB, 329x330px) Image search: [Google]
cough cough.png
210KB, 329x330px
>>11476430
oh hi
>>
>>11476430
18, and in the same boat as you, just not as bad
I do bangs, and have my barber leave the sides of the top of my head waaaay longer than everything else. Looks presentable.
>>
You're really young and you can pull off wearing it buzzed way down. Get transplants when you're older.
>>
>>11476430
looks like a pinto bean desu
>>
>>11478617
>>11476512
wrong, this is a good solution for some people. but if you have a weird or really big head, this is the opposite of a solution.
it just doesn't work well for some people. that being said, if you're going really bald then shaving it is unfortunately the ONLY option.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.