[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your guilty pleb pleasure? Pic 100 percent related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: nd.31760.jpg (43KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
nd.31760.jpg
43KB, 300x366px
What is your guilty pleb pleasure?

Pic 100 percent related.
>>
Do plebs even know who the fuck John Varvatos is?
>>
File: both.jpg (41KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
41KB, 470x469px
Maximum pleb
>>
>>11470207
You can buy it at Macy's and Nordstrom, so I'd assume so.
>>
That stuff smells like a bonfire.
>>
File: o.19893.jpg (132KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
o.19893.jpg
132KB, 500x416px
This has gotten me more compliments from girls than literally any expensive cologne
>>
>>11471326
Precisely. A bonfire of burning leather and rum. Its fucking delicious.
>>
>>11471383
>wearing cologne to impress girls
>>
>>11471832
Where did I say that?
I said that while I wearing it I got significantly more compliments.

Learn some comprehension famalam
>>
>>11470197
>>
>>11471839
>being this reactionary bc you know u only do things for exterior attention.
>>
>>11471953
>being this reactionary bc you know that you were called out for not being able to read
>>
Mine are my uggs
>>
>>11472242
Me too.
>>
>>11471839

>say: utter words so as to convey information, an opinion, a feeling or intention, or an instruction.
>in this instance, we can replace "utter" in the definition with "write"
>This has gotten me more compliments from girls than literally any expensive cologne [accompanied by a picture of 'this']
>you wore this cologne, and girls complimented you on it
>you kept track of these compliments and made note of their number in relation to the number of compliments girls gave you while you were wearing different, more expensive colognes
>you posted this information on a fashion board, in a topic unrelated to the number of compliments people receive from girls in relation to the cologne they are wearing
>so not only did you go through the effort of keeping track of the compliments you received from girls while wearing cologne, but you found a thread to post this information, which was not even related to the thread topic
>you did not post any information about cologne unrelated to its ability to help you receive compliments from girls
>impress means to make someone feel admiration or respect
>a compliment is a polite expression of praise or admiration
>so if the only thing you mentioned when discussing a cologne is the amount of expressions you got from girls while wearing it, we can only assume that you wear cologne with impressing girls in mind
>that is the feeling we got from reading your post, so there is nothing wrong with anon's reading comprehension. there is something wrong with your self concept or your writing ability
>>
>>11470212
>smells like the man in the club no one takes home but you like cos he's buying drinks
>why do i still like it
>>
>>11471832
not him
but damn , cologne might be the one thing you should wear for others
i don't want people thinking i smell like shit
>>
>>11474218
If ur heroin chic then some stank is synergy
>>
File: 41grIUIy9jL._SY355_.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41grIUIy9jL._SY355_.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
I love this scent and have a weakness for pink packaging...

Also, can't help but be basic and have nearly every VS spray.
>>
File: perfume.jpg (11KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
perfume.jpg
11KB, 240x200px
it is often cheaper than vodka
>>
>>11474210
Autism
>>
>unironically wearing pleb scents
>unironically
shiggy
>>
>>11470197

I like John Varvatos fragrances but they all are terrible in longevity. By the time I get to my destination it's a subtle skin scent.
>>
>>11474720
It's supposed to be subtle you moron. Plus you'll be the least able person to smell it on yourself
>>
>>11474210
Jesus Christ guy
>>
>>11470197
if you guys are just going to post fragrances, then do it in the general

anyways, pic related is mine. i unironically wear this shirt out in public, and remember: there is always money in the banana stand.
>>
>>11474782
w2c?
>>
>>11474210
chill out autismo maximo
>>
>>11471832
hardly anyone uses it to cover up their stench, you massive pikey
>>
>>11474210
I'm so glad i don't have autism. thanks mom and dad!
>>
>>11470197
I wear Versace Eros. It smells amazing. Been thinking of trying Issey Miyake's cologne though, love the smell of it.
>>
>>11471839
You should wear it for yourself.
>>
>>11474782
Hey man if you like the show I don't think that should be a guilty pleasure at all. It's not fashionable either but wear what you want
>>
>>11474782
Isn't that a r/mfa/ staple? I think you can find it on ironictees.com
>>
>>11470197
i love my black Chucks and white/green Stan Smiths

fite me
>>
>>11471383
this, I got this as a gift from an aunt I see maybe 3/4 times a year and people commented on it more often than other fragrances!
>>
File: lanvin avant garde.jpg (63KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lanvin avant garde.jpg
63KB, 1000x1000px
call it anything but boring
>>
>>11470197
>>
>>11477639
If I see this or any other ironicore IRL I wouldn't even know how to react, probably will just fucking burst into laughter (laughing at the wearer that is). Probably the same if I saw someone wearing the Vetements Insecurity shirt.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.