[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAME OVER NIKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>It’s no secret that Kanye West and adidas have formed a formidable partnership over the past year. Now it seems that the two will be taking their union to the next level with a new expansion dubbed “adidas + KANYE WEST,” which will include the opening up of new retail stores and the introduction of a performance line and various accessories. In a press release, the German sportswear giant revealed, “Together with Kanye West, a dedicated adidas team will lead the development and creation of all YEEZY products. Led from adidas’ Portland headquarters the team will manage and oversee the collaboration to assure its continued success globally. The expansion plan includes retail stores that will serve as distinct hubs for adidas and West developed YEEZY product. Further, adidas + KANYE WEST will extend beyond its current lifestyle focus, with the introduction of performance-intended designs, consequently offering options for both sport and street.

ADIDAS IS BEATING A DEAD HORSE. NIKE IS BEYOND SHOOK. CALL
>>
Daily reminder:
If you care about this you shouldn't be on this board and should find another interest since fashion clearly isn't meant for you
>>
Honestly you are a slave if you are a consumer to all those massive brands.

support the smaller brands

BE ORIGINAL
>>
File: kek.jpg (90KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
90KB, 540x540px
>no-one cares

Don't act like half this board isn't gonna be queueing up outside the stores when this drops

>hurr durr sheeple
>>
yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jumpman
>>
Nike has Jordan, game over
>>
Adidas already has a colab with a proper top tier designer, why would I care about a past his prime rapper?
>>
File: the discourse.png (161KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
the discourse.png
161KB, 500x374px
>>11456939
Jordans are increasingly struggling to sell out

Air Jordan as a brand will be dead in max 15 years

Nike will be relegated to the back shelves of Sports Direct in 30
>>
>>11456967
nah nike will be a techwear only brand in 30
>>
>>11456972
>techwear
>not dead
>>
>>11456939
http://thecomeback.com/blog/nba/foot-locker-posts-lower-than-expected-sales-basketball-shoes-the-culprit.html
>>
>>11456987
/thread
>>
>>11456987
Nike struggled this year because their 2 main basketball shoes relased this year; LeBron 13 and KD 8 were 225 dollars of complete trash
>>
>>11456981
if you mean stick-completely-to-the-internet-formular-techwear, you're probably right, but otherwise it's a pretty dumb statement
>>
>>11456824
Shut the fuck up hipster, keep it in Brooklyn

Maybe if your "small brands" were so fucming elitist and expect someone to come to one of those hipster states(California, New York, Oregon) to buy their shit for high prices or scour ebay, I'd buy from them.
>>
>>11456981
Techwear is a recently applied term to something that's been around for years and isn't going anywhere.

Techwear as fashion might be dead, but techwear in general has been around for decades. And with the increasing demand for futuristic new material it's not looking to be going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>cucking yourself out of a shoe you like just because your favorite veitnamese factory isn't making it

End yourself
>>
>>11456895
>hurr durr consumerism
I noticed it doesn't take much effort to shitpost.
>>
>>11457738
What are some of those smaller elitist brands you guys are talking about? I am from Brooklyn and I have no idea, so I am genuinely curious. Some bigcartel type of shit?
>>
>>11456816
/thread
>>
wtf Nike is making a lot more money than Adidas
their stock hasn't gone up because they didn't make as much money as WALL STREET predicted they would

who gives a shit about the hip hop mogul collaboration shoe market
>>
does this mean yeezys for the world or nah
>>
>>11456813

HAHA RITE SENPAI NIKE DEADASS SHOOK *CRY EMOJI FLAME EMOJI PONDERING EMOJI* YZY YZY YZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN ADIDAS TOO LIT *phew*
>>
imagine having so little personality that you actually bought yeezys

imagine wanting to be like the people above so bad that you bought fakes
>>
i hope when this falls off and becomes extremely uncool it kills kanye's musical career as well
>>
>>11458434
swish
>>
>>11458715
What's your reasoning for that hate? jc
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.