[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get thick hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: la-comedienne-lea-seydoux.jpg (88KB, 930x1240px) Image search: [Google]
la-comedienne-lea-seydoux.jpg
88KB, 930x1240px
What can i do to achieve voluminous, thicker hair? i'm a natural blonde femanon. My hair has always been really thin and it breaks easily (i have tons of little broken hairs), it is really straight, and it often looks flat and lifeless.

Any advice? What products should i use for that? Should i take vitamins or eat a special diet?
>>
>>11428887
How often do you wash your hair and what kind of shampoo do you use?
>>
>>11428961
i wash it 3 times a week, right now i'm using Pantene sleek & smooth or something
>>
Keratine hair extensions. They're not only good for length, for thickness too :)
>>
>>11428887

i have strong thick hair and it also breaks and sheds. that's called having long hair. if you want your hair to be thicker, or feel thicker, just put a lot of product in it and never wash it. that's what they used to do, like, 2000 years ago. you want to get a pleasant smelling greasy hair thing going. it's what all the models do, too.
>>
Maybe get a haircut to remove the damaged ends, and get a leave in conditioner nourishing serum. You could get your hair layered and texturize it with moose or something too
>>
>>11428887
>>11429035

You're shampooing too often and perhaps not conditioning.
And using shit tier products to do it.
Volume can be achieved with styling and products.
There are additional hair treatments, masques, oils etc that you might also want to consider.
>>
>>11429543
do you have any reccomendations for products?
>>
your hair wont transform into a thicker hair, you'll just have to use products to make they look "bad".
first you have to always hydrate your hair, make they look good and w/ life.
then, when it's good and hydrate anough (prob they will look even thin and smooth (looks bad but its good), you buy the products do make they look "bad".
sea salt spray, volume shampoos (john frieda), and babyliss. watch some youtube videos about it.
>>
>>11428887

ok male anon here with long hair, so some tips:

your hair is stripped of natural oils and over proteined due to shitty products. don't wash it for like 5 days. when you do wash it, use a product without sulfates, and literally only wash your scalp. not the ends. use a high quality conditioner without sulfates or protein and then rinse with cold water. do not brush when wet. let air dry, and then gently brush with wide toothed comb. don't use a hair dryer at all. use product on the ends only. cut a bunch off if you can stand it also.
>>
>>11429609
you might want to try the no shampoo thing
wash with baking soda + water mixture
rinse with diluted apple cider vinegar mixture
worth a try, google some info
i did it briefly and worked, but missed my fancy soaps
>>
>>11428887
Genetics
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.