[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP NIKE RIP PRESTOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

you had one job and that was to counter ultra memes and now adidas outmeme'd you.

you will now be missed with the huaraches
>>
>>11427770
do people actually think this garbage looks good?
i guess its better than jordans but u poorfags have no taste
>>
>>11427775
Tubulars are going to be the new Jordan's desu.
>>
bump for the nikefags who start shit
>>
>>11427854
let's start it then

Prestos shit on this any time

i prefer the lows though
>>
>>11428347
wow, that copied design is just embarrassing
I wonder if Nike can even catch up at this point
>>
>>11428347
damn i dont even give a shit about niggershoe trash rivalry but these are a laughably bad ripoff of op shoes
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
1385996003072.jpg
25KB, 400x283px
>>11428353
this fuckin guy
>>
>>11428353
hence i said i prefer the lows

also while we are at thieving, tell me where Adidas get the "inspiration" for the Primeknit

Prestos are out since 2000, if you see any resemblance between them and those Novas, you know who stole from whom

the only thing that Nike may have stolen from Adidas, is the stupid looking socks thing and that i truly hate
>>
File: 1464127394598.jpg (30KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464127394598.jpg
30KB, 500x368px
>>11427770
Holy shit, will nike ever recover from this?
>>
>>11428347
Don't even like ops bulky sneakers but these look like sketchers sneakers. The sole is ugly as fuck..
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 960x638px
Went to Paris some time ago and saw these but didnt buy them cuz i noticed they were already available everywhere (footlocker etc), which means this shoe will go mainstream asap.

Went and bought some inneva wovens and converse play instead.

The presto x acronyms do look sick tho and think im gonna put some effort in getting those. Anyone has a good feeling about how much these will cost?
>>
>>11428434
the only Adidas shoes which are still popular in gen pop is the Superstars and the Yeezys, i hardly see any Novas, NMDs or ETQs on the street, these Adidas memes shilled on /fa/ aren't popular at all

Nike don't need to recover from anything, Adidas needs to catch up, which won't happen soon after giving at least a decade advantage to Nike, especially in the US, where Nike's hegemony is even stronger and which is the biggest sneaker market

Adidas seems to be waking up, but Nike is too far away at this point with their 5 times net worth of Adidas

Adidas can try i guess and time will tell, but it won't happen from one day to another
>>
>>11428494
nike needs to recovertbh. they are losing their numbers slowly.
>>
>>11428494
U are forgetting the ultra boost. Also, prestos gonna go mainstream
>>
File: nike-presto-uncaged.jpg (115KB, 620x726px) Image search: [Google]
nike-presto-uncaged.jpg
115KB, 620x726px
>>11428347
>lows
yeah these look like fucking garbage. you're an idiot if you pay more than 60 dollars for these. look like nurse shoes
>>
>>11428514
>U are forgetting the ultra boost
true dat
>prestos gonna go mainstream
Prestos are already mainstream, at least where i live

>>11428516
should i find an unflattering pic of the Novas too?

>uncaged
you may or may not realized, but these aren't the normal Prestos, pic related are
>>
>>11428552
here we see a butthurt nike fan fag in his natural habitat. face it, adidas is killing nike right now. prestos will never be mainstream. also please show me an unflattering picture of the novas, im sure theyll look 10x better than prestos
>>
>>11428552
They are the same just different colorway. prestos dont look as good on feet

the comments on that thread are threadworthy

>Still amazes me how shoes as ugly as prestos exist

>The plasticky-ness of them reminds me of crocs. Also the rounded toebox shape.

This pretty much sums prestos in a nutshell. they are essentially a 2000 shoe. Nike has tried to bring them back to counter the ultra boost and has failed badly.. ulra boosts are more comfortable andlook as great as they on feet than alone.
>>
>>11428581
>They are the same just different colorway.
are you blind? they are clearly different, i won't edit the pic for you, if you don't see the difference, i don't think that your opinion is relevant

>>11428565
>prestos will never be mainstream
as i said Prestos are already mainstream
you know that when 14 yo girls starts to wear them, the same girls, who not too long ago wore the white Superstars with black stripes, this already happened where i live, they don't wear any Adidas memes, they moved onto Prestos and not just the young girls

like it or not, oftentimes what's popular or seems to be popular here (because of shills), isn't popular IRL and vice versa
>>
>>11428516

Prestos are disgusting chinese knockoff tier and they reek of early 2000 cheesiness.

Nike make their money off of bottom tier poorfags stuff anyway so they don't give a fuck, all their designs all across the board are either retros or super lazy bland crap with huge branding for a reason.
>>
>>11428565
Kek adidas is not killing nike right now. They do have their oneday fly models that become mainstream and stand strong for some time.
Adidas also has quite cool new models but dont rock it long term. Nike releases a like models that have a better finishing touch and therefore do it better in the end.

>not even a nikefag, just rational
>>
>>11428785

Dude, Nike has some of the cheapest manufacturing out there, just look at recent jordans.

>mfw bought some Atc 4 months ago, ds and the rubber has already yellowed. Fuck Nike never again.
>>
>>11428784
yeah their actual good shit is double the price of their normal shit too
>>
>Prestos
>Nova
>Primeshit
>tubulars
They all look the same to me. African shoes.
>>
>>11428651
>as i said Prestos are already mainstream

No they're not. NMDS have sold much more than these
>>
>>11428785
>>11428651
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/06/what-the-hell-happened-to-nike-basketball

>etro or lifestyle running has become one of the biggest trends in the footwear industry, and it just takes a look at sneakers such as the NMD, which has the strongest sell-through of any shoe right now, to see that this is true.

Like I said earlier. Tubulars are taking over Jordans and NMDS are the #1 shoe in the world in terms of sale. adidas is c hanging the game
>>
>>11429402
Just like the stan smith hype changed the game? Lel

Sure these nmds are currently doing great, but adidas is not known for keeping up this speed
>>
>>11429411
>stan smith hype changed the game?
Who said that? stan smith is a timeless classic just like af1's these are sneakers that will never die.

>t adidas is not known for keeping up this speed

They've only been relevant since late 2014 andare only getting bigger. So I don't know what you're getting you're info from. Ever since adidas started the boost, yeezy, crazy, basketball shoes been dying and itsbeen consistent, adidas been growing in numbers
>>
>>11429402
i'm pretty sure CT would outnumber any other number of sales for shoes by a comfortable margin,so does old skool
>>
>>11429426
>i'm
>you
>we
>us

nice opinion m8

bring the numbers m8
>>
>>11429431
no hard figures,but i've worked in a shoe shop and the demand for chucks were ever present
it shows that nostalgia>hype
>>
File: instructions.jpg (56KB, 550x530px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.jpg
56KB, 550x530px
>>11427770
at this point, what's the difference?
>>
>>11429440
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/05/adidas-nmd-changing-sneaker-reselling

http://hypebeast.com/2016/6/adidas-under-armour-2016-sales-growth

Like I said, numbers dont lie. nmds sell out in one die which is why you don't see anyone buying them and adidas just growing after month. I don't care about numbers because people will buy beats before quality headphones but if someone makes up a statement, back it up with fcts
>>
>>11429455
2000 outdated design vs 2016 design-
>>
>>11428353
>>11428384
Lol presto is older than DOOMs and nike has been doing the built in sock thing on the mercurial line for a while too.
>>
>>11428860
this
>>
almost everything nike makes is consistently tacky and overdesigned, prestos are a perfect example of this. so fucking nasty.

i'm glad adidas is taking over because at least their designers have a sense of restraint
>>
How do you people even find the time to keep track of every nike/adidas "running shoe" with a sock liner that all look exactly the same
>>
>>11428516
ICK
>>
>>11428491
$200ish.
>>
>>11428565
prestos are mainstream. I don't buy nike shoes ever but I see them daily on the high street
>>
>>11431579
>>11431579
no they're not. mainstream = # of sales and they dont sell
>>
god the presto cage material looks so awful
>>
>>11427770
weird looking tubular dooms you got there might be fake
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.