[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dry Shaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

What does /fa/ think about dry shaving; shaving without any water or shaving cream?
>>
Less cool and less quality/more uncomfortable but faster and easier
>>
>>11423829
are you >trying< to suffer?
>>
File: wet-shave-TGJ.07.jpg (34KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
wet-shave-TGJ.07.jpg
34KB, 660x440px
>>11423837
What's wrong with that? Pick up your electric razor, quickly do your business, then get on with your day. Quick, clean, simple.
>>
>>11423829
I shave like this all the time
I don't have time for shaving cream and all that bullshit. Run the razor less then 5 min it's a wrap
>>
>>11423913
>>11423829
You mean with an electric razor? Yeah, you don't use shaving cream at all for that and it works better if the hairs are dry. Otherwise of course you use hot water and cream/soap/some kind of lather.
>>
File: shaving.jpg (426KB, 694x750px) Image search: [Google]
shaving.jpg
426KB, 694x750px
>>11423829
I don't understand how so many men are willing to subject their skin to the torture of electric shavers and cartridge razors.

It's like, do you also wear clothes from walmart and drink supermarket wine? Take the time to appreciate some of the pleasures life has to offer.

merkur 34c with gillete 7oclock super stainless, semogue owner's club, mitchell's wool fat
>>
>>11424029
> I don't understand how so many men are willing to subject their skin to the torture of electric shavers and cartridge razors.
> Take the time to appreciate some of the pleasures life has to offer.

*dips bedongo*
>>
>>11424029
Fedora-tier as fuck. Fuck off to reddit. You're worse than one of those bearded nu-males.

>>11423829
It's easy, fast, and works fine unless you're a super hairy ape.
>>
>>11424029
>It's like, do you also wear clothes from walmart and drink supermarket wine?

We don't all live in chateaus with wine cellars with 100-year-old champagne, Monsieur Montpierre. A middle-class wallet means middle-class living.
>>
if you're a low-test ginger with a few hairs sprouting out your cheeks
by all means just buzz those off
but I can grow an actual beard
real shaving is the only option.
>>
File: we tip thee.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
we tip thee.gif
1MB, 245x300px
>>11423829
I use exactly that razor, no water or pre-shave. I do use a soothing lotion, Neutrogena makes a really nice one that soothes any burn and protects my skin.

>>11424029
Well met, gentle sir.
>>
>>11423829
I actually do this and have been for the past year and boy do I regret it. I can't get that close to the skin anymore. My face is overly sensitive to everything. I have to let it grow for like 4 days if I want to get a good close shave. Even when I use lotion, oils, or whatever, it damages my face and I turn all red. I don't really get it and wish I could fix it.
>>
Nah, that shit irritates my skin. I'd rather just use disposable razors than dry shave, but in all honesty, just get a safety razor and a good slippery cream and it is just as fast and cheaper than doing this fucking bullshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.