[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRAGRANCE GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 35

File: Infusions-Prada-Sotano-Studio.jpg (83KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
Infusions-Prada-Sotano-Studio.jpg
83KB, 711x399px
Last thread >>11377134
---
BBC perfume documentary (part 1 of 3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annRzLYrRwM
---
general info
http://fragrance.org/intelligence/knowledge-center/
http://perfumesociety.org/discover-perfume/an-introduction/
---
various fragrance communities/review sites/blogs
http://www.fragrantica.com/
http://www.basenotes.net/
http://www.parfumo.net/
http://www.nstperfume.com/
http://www.boisdejasmin.com/
http://www.kafkaesqueblog.com/
----
w2c samples
http://www.luckyscent.com/
http://www.decantshop.com/
http://www.theperfumedcourt.com/
http://www.surrendertochance.com/
http://www.perfumista.co.uk/
http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
http://www.perfumersapprentice.com/
>>
File: frag.png (4MB, 5560x3312px) Image search: [Google]
frag.png
4MB, 5560x3312px
For anyone looking for fragrance suggestions, give as much information as possible about what you want. Helpful info could include price range, climate/season, need (work/clubbing/etc.), notes/families you like/dislike, and other perfumes you've tried and liked/disliked.
>>
File: o.512.jpg (7KB, 147x140px) Image search: [Google]
o.512.jpg
7KB, 147x140px
Opinions on HdP? I rarely see anyone discuss them, and anytime I do it's always just 1725.
>>
>>11414234
they seem like they have some pretty interesting scents, and I like their gimmick, but yeah, I've only tried 1725 Casanova and didn't like it.
>>
Someone post a good sandal wood fragrance
>>
____ is the best:

a)Wood
b)Leaf
c)Flower
d)Fuit
e)Other plant source
>>
>>11415269
>Hinoki
>Violet/Tomato
>Dandelion
>Yuzu
>>
Is Brooks Brothers cologne a meme?
>>
>>11415269
>a)Wood
Brazilian Rosewood
>b)Leaf
Patchouli
>c)Flower
Lily
>d)Fruit
Plum
>e)Other plant source
Cardamom

>>11414799
Creed Himalaya
Diptyque Tam Dao
L'Artisan Bois Farine
>>
>>11415269
>a)Wood
PINE (but s/o to vetiver/cedar/cypress)
>b)Leaf
I'll say any tea, not a big leafy/fougère fan)
>c)Flower
Want to say lavender, because it's legendary, but don't like it in frags much, (maybe ylang-ylang/geranium)
>d)Fruit
ORANGE (could be any citrus though, s/o to grapefruit/yuzu/lemon)
>e)Other plant source
AMBER
>>
just bought a bottle of zagorsk, wish cdg would re-do the red series
>>
>>11415619
too insignificant 2bh
>>
>>11413972

My sister said I smell like an old man when wearing Pure Havane. Is it true? Is it an old man scent?
>>
What's a frag that surprises you that people like it?

>Guerlain Vetiver
The inspiration of this question. Normally if I try out a perfume and end up not liking it, I can still understand why people do like it. Not this time. Got a sample of this last week, and it's so wet-tree-bark smelling. 2/10 why do people wear this?
>>
>>11417339
When I was new to fragrance, I had a similar reaction on smelling Tom Ford Grey Vetiver for the first time. Now I love Guerlain Vetiver and most vetiver fragrances in general. If you don't like the note, give yourself some time and come back to it. Also judge a fragrance by how it wears on your skin for a full day, not by sniffing the vial or from paper.
>>
some anons recommended me voyage by nautica. it says it's a edt scent, so do you think it will last a good school day (7-8 hours)? if no, is there something stronger that's a cheap ozonic scent?
>>
>>11417546
if you're female just bring it to school with you and re-apply in the bathroom at some point.

If you're male, that's a pretty socially weird thing to do, at least where I live. Instead, if you have any vials or glasses that are sample-sized you could take a syringe and fill it with the perfume, and typically you can refill that once a week and bring the small vial to school with you to re-apply.

If you're set on not re-applying in the middle of the day, then just find something stronger, but unfortunately I can't help you there -- I'm not very well versed in those kinds of fragrances.
>>
>>11417546
A good EDT should do al-right for that period of time. All my EDTs stay around for the work day which is a similar amount of time.

Never tried Nautica Voyage, but have one ordered.
>>
>>11417546
>it says it's a edt scent, so do you think it will last a good school day (7-8 hours)?

it should, or at least close to that long. just because it's an edt and weaker than an edp by definition doesn't mean it's weak in itself. the fact that it's a highly mass produced and cheap scent has more bearing on any longeavity issues

>>11417594
>If you're male, that's a pretty socially weird thing to do, at least where I live
no, it isn't. what's weird about it? i don't think anyone would give a shit. it's not like anyone announces what they do before they go to the bathroom
>>
>>11417594
Not really that weird, maybe it was just the school I went to but a number of lads topped of their Lynx during the day, especially after PE or break/lunch football.
>>
File: 000278101.jpg (165KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
000278101.jpg
165KB, 2000x2000px
I dreamed that my box full of fragrances (mostly from splits) was stolen from my large studio apt (I don't live in a large studio apt). I was visibly upset with the community for not helping, or showing empathy.

Weird dream.

Anyways, current frag is Bottega Veneta's EDP.
>>
File: anyway-by-juliette-has-a-gun.jpg (823KB, 1968x2620px) Image search: [Google]
anyway-by-juliette-has-a-gun.jpg
823KB, 1968x2620px
>>11415269
>wood
cedar
>leaf
petitgrain
>flower
tuberose
>fruit
blackcurrant
>other plant
vetiver

>>11417960
Currently wearing JHaG Anyway
>>
File: millesime-imperial-.jpg (23KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
millesime-imperial-.jpg
23KB, 360x450px
>>11417960
>current frag
pic related, from a sample

it's decent and i can understand why its popular, but not a personal favorite from Creed.
>>
File: Bresson.jpg (20KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Bresson.jpg
20KB, 550x413px
anyone got experience with cdg odeurs and cdgxchalayan airborne? what do they smell like?
>>
>>11418298
I have a few ml from a split, I'm not a big fan either. It's okay, nothing special.
>>
File: 1329694759301.jpg (49KB, 435x530px) Image search: [Google]
1329694759301.jpg
49KB, 435x530px
>>11417339
>What's a frag that surprises you that people like it?

YSL Kouros
Smells like piss and animal butt
>>
>>11415868

>Wood
Agarwood (Oud)
b)Leaf
Tobacco
c)Flower
Rose or jasmine
d)Fruit
Bergamot
e)Other plant source
Black pepper or cacao
>>
>>11418316
>53
Metal, sand.
>71
Metal, Ink, Nice greeness
>Airborne
Unique Citrus, longevity isn't anything special

I would buy 71 personally. 200 ml for $135 is a steal.
>>
>Live in Britain
>Weather is nice and sunny
>Wear summer frag
>Everything great
>Weather suddenly changes and is cold

And vice versa, what are good fragrances that work in changing conditions? and rain?
>>
>>11418398
>changing conditions
Just get a universal scent that works in any climate, that way there's no need to worry

>Rain
Bond No. 9 - Hamptons
>>
w2c summer frags
currently own creed MI
I kinda like Virgin island water but sometimes it's too cloying with the coconut I'd prefer it to smell more like rum
>>
>>11415269
Am I the only one who sees this as an obvious multiple choice question?

Answer:
a)wood is the best.
>>
>>11418632
Lol

You completely misinterpreted the question.
>>
>>11418632
lel

but how everyone else responded is more interesting

and
Other Plant Source > Leaf > Flower > Wood >>>>>>>>>>> Fruit
>>
>>11417339
I second this >>11417368
I came around to Guerlain Vetiver after smelling all the sweet punchy/fruity/boozy scents at the store, and this was the one thing that actually smelled good after all that.

On the other hand, I'm old.
>>
>>11418632
Yeah I thought that was obvious too.
>>
>>11413972
Im looking for a decently powerful summer scent for a man, I want it to be very appealing for a girl to smell and I want it to last for a long time, I don't want it to be super powerful but I want to walk past someone or be near someone and they can smell it a little bit. I'm using nautica blue and I like it but wanna try something new. Price range is like 40-60 but for a decently big sized bottle
>>
Which to cop, my favourite right now is La Nuit de l'homme. Here's what i'm considering, I really need one which lasts a while

Spicebomb
CH men privé
A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler
>>
I'm having trouble deciding between bleu de Chanel edp or edt or polo red intense or la nuit de l'homme. Any tips?
>>
>>11420666
>>11420669
no
>>
What is the best scentless deodorant/antiperspirant to wear with cologne?
>>
File: dior-homme-eau-for-men_59075.jpg (44KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
dior-homme-eau-for-men_59075.jpg
44KB, 290x290px
thoughts?

got a sample and I quite like it

also >tfw fit housemate keeps burying her head into your neck and saying "oh my god you smell amazing" but she has a boyfriend
>>
File: o.14277.jpg (118KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
o.14277.jpg
118KB, 960x638px
obsessed with this scent lately but i've seen very different opinions about it

some people seem to love it like me and others seem to hate it like hell

what's your opinion /fa/ ?

i dont want to buy a 200€ fragrance that will end up not used because of negative comments
>>
>>11421141
>>i dont want to buy a 200€ fragrance that will end up not used because of negative comments

You're a dumb faggot. You use a fragrance you enjoy and like. Not one because other people seem to like it.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>11421148
Come on mate don't be a cunt.
This general has been for the most part pretty free from this sort of shit, can we try and keep it that way?
It's the only reason I visit this board
>>
>>11420755
Never tried it, although I own Parfum & Intense. How does it stack up to those do you know? Both are 2015 batches.
>>
>>11420669
All quite popular and common depending on where you are the in the world. La Nuit 2015/16 reform is fucking water so take that into consideration. Bleu is inanely common, yet still a phenomenal fragrance. Both will garner you a lot of compliments if you can get them to last.
As for polo red, I've only tried the original and it's good for what it's going for. Casual fragrance for sure and that and Bleu would be good for every day wear. Sample all of them and make your decision based on how much you enjoy them and how well they perform etc etc.
>>
>>11417339
>What's a frag that surprises you that people like it?
Alan Cumming's Cumming
>>
>>11421240
I see more people wearing the others than the Bleu, i have the perfume version which hurts my head and fucking reeks like shit that's how strong it is. It's a flimsy fragrance and nothing special or amazing in anyway shape or form.

Last for hours, on skin and clothes.
>>
>>11421148
i buy scents for myself but general opinion is important

i mean i dont want to intoxicate my surroundings either
>>
Aqva Amara Bvlgari
>>
>>11421583
tested, its too fucking harsh. smells like oranges but its way too sour
>>
>>11421231
If you own intense you don't need to get homme. anyway both have a godlike smell and on my skin they last for a long time
>>
>>11421148
>Not one because other people seem to like it

You sound very arrogant like most niche faggots.
Sure the first step is liking it yourself but making sure others will like it too for whatever reason is pretty logical
>>
>>11421231
afraid I haven't smelled them
>>
>>11417546
Nautica Voyage was reformulated recently. It now has shit longevity and projection.

If you can find it, try to find a pre 2015 bottle. They have a metal cap that clicks versus the new plastic cap on the reformulated version

Another thing to note -- I find Nautica Voyage to be purely a summer scent. I bought a bottle in the fall, tried it and hated it. It smelled like baby powder and laundry detergent. I tried it again this summer, and the heat really brings out the bitter apple note. It's much better in the high heat, and I will only use it in the summer.

Even though its good in the heat, I still don't find myself reaching for it too often. To be honest it is a pretty safe scent, so don't expect too many compliments/head turns. I bought Bulgari Aqua Amara recently, and I find that to be a much more enjoyable summer scent. bitches love it
>>
>>11419505
Bulgari Aqua Amara. Opening is an aggressive mandarin note, but 5 minutes later it is heavenly. My most complimented summer scent. I use it mostly during the day, but I don't see why it wouldn't work at night.
>>
>>11421583
>>11421632
My new favorite summer scent. I felt the same way when I tested it -- The opening is very aggressive, but wait 5-10 minutes. The dry down is unique and out of this world.
>>
>>11421141
So are you saying you will only wear frags that have 100% likes? Hope you like picture related then, because it's the only one on BN with no dislikes that I know of. Not to be a cunt, but you can't please everyone. If you do buy it, just go really easy on the trigger, and that goes triple in warmer weather.
>>
File: gdfgdfh.jpg (98KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gdfgdfh.jpg
98KB, 1000x1000px
IS THIS TOO MANLY FOR A GAY MAN?
>>
>>11422634
ARE GAY MEN STRICTLY FEMININE?
>>
>>11422664
I'M A FEMININE GAY MAN, IS THIS TOO MANLY FOR A FEMININE GAY MAN (IM A BOTTOM)
>>
>>11422677
I'm sort of a bottom and im fucking manly, tho I use girly fragances too
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 300x410px
>>11422634
GOAT MANLY GAY MAN FRAG RIGHT HERE
>>
>>11422298
no i never meant 100% liking by any means
it's kinda stupid to want something with the approval of the whole population i will encounter

i just dont want to buy a very ambiguous scent that might put off a lot of people

imo it smelled amazing on me but i just want to have the opinion of /fa/ before buying it
>>
I'm sorry, I'm not a regular. I'm looking for a place I can buy a bunch of samplers for summer. I'm an oud fanatic, (like the M7's, Armani Code, and the Agarwood distillations), but that might be just a touch heavy for summer. So I'm looking for something lighter. There's already some nice recommendations in the thread, but are there any favored places for buying samples. Thanks /fa/!
>>
>>11420720
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>11420720
it really doesn't matter, most fragrance in deos aren't strong enough to clash with your cologne in my experience. you can just pick something lightly scented and stay away from Axe/Lynx and Old Spice because they are typically bolder smelling
>>
>>11423284
Surrender to Chance has a pretty good selection if you live in the US
>>
What do you think of Mugler cologne?
I love it in the summer
>>
>>11420720
Crystal deodorant every day
>>
>>11423349
thank you. I'll check it out.
>>
>>11421660
You forgot that nichefags would rather smell like a beef Wellington that an extinct whale puked on and then got struck by lightning, if it means not smelling like an entry level Creed fagboi. GOD I hate approachable frags, they smell like date rape and niggers

Personally I consider anything containing IFRA-approved accords to be useful only for pouring down the drain. A frag must cost $800 for a 50ml EDP (did I mention EDC is abhorrent to me?), be out of production for at least eighty years, and cause muscular dystrophy in at least 40% of laboratory animals to be considered bottle worthy. If it has gore images from the Mexican drug war or pedophiliac imagery on the label, and can only be produced by levelling at least half the east Congo gorilla habitat to produce one bottle, so much the better
>>
>>11423378
finally someone on here with good taste
>>
>>11419505
Also looking for something that fits this description. Right now i got dior homme sport and verscae pour homme but im looking for something new(had those 2 for a while). Some people in this thread recommend bulgari aqua amara but is it silly for me to be wary of it since it garners alot of dislikes on fragrantica?
>>
>>11423284
there's a list of places in the op
>>
>>11423430
thanks. It's taking me a while, but I'm making my way through the list.
>>
>>11419505
>>11423412
You anons want Aqua Fahrenheit.
>>
>>11423470
I use the perfumed court usually, but I'll use lucky scent if I'm only looking at niche stuff.
>>
>23yo
>live in SoCal where it is hot as FUCK 80% of the year
>want a fresh fragrance I can wear to work that isn't overpowering/inappropriate and lasts decently long

what should I get?
>>
File: zirch.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zirch.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>11423677
When I stayed in Cali, my buddy had this. It seemed to wear really great out in SoCal, but when I brought it back east, it seemed to lose it's magic.
I still like it though.What do others say?
>>
>>11422634
>>11422664
>>11422677
>>11422756
Rec fragrances for a somewhat effeminate gay man who is versatile
>>
>>11417339
any citrus or strong floral frag. jesus i get dizzy when i get a whiff of that shit
>>
>>11423710
Your perfect fragrance
>>
Looking for a autumn/winter fragrance that's suitable for a 20 year old. Would prefer something that smells manly, but not overpowering, decent projection and longevity. Can be a day/night scent, but would prefer a day time scent as winter nights where I live are death.
Price range is anything up to $150 AUD.

Currently I have YSL Jazz and Nautica Voyage if that helps

Thanks in advance
>>
>>11423284
You didn't list a price range, but my first rec would be M7 Fresh. It's discontinued but findable if you're willing to spend a bit. And I haven't tried it yet in hot weather but I have a suspicion that Aoud Cuir d'Arabie would be stupendous in the summer. Well worth checking out if you are an oud and leather fan, especially the barnyard-y variety of some genuine oud oils.
>>
>>11420720
Since they're unscented it makes absolutely positively utterly zero difference.
>>
>>11423372
It's a like and not a love, personally. I usually don't like soapy scents, so that is a nice bit of praise from me. It's very pleasant for warm/hot weather. Very work safe and could go casual or formal, so versatile. I can't imagine anyone disliking it. It just doesn't have any wow factor for me, yet.
>>
>>11423378
And there are people here right now who would buy that blind if it existed. At any price. Just to say they have it.
>>
File: 1461681878615.jpg (53KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1461681878615.jpg
53KB, 945x945px
Any opinions on a teenage guy wearing white floral scents? Specifically Jasmine, Tuberose, etc. So think perfumes like "Jasmin et Cigarette", and "Carnal Flower"

And I know "if u liek it wear it man" but what's the real consensus? Especially with a contrasting note like Tobacco in it.
>>
Need something good for dry heat. I'm a student with a parking spot that's a good walk from my classes so there is minor sweat build up. I do like woody scents, but I'll save that for winter. What would be a good masculine frag for my type of environment?
>>
>>11424255
Wall Street if it's really fucking hot, Sel Marin if you want a "true" aquatic, At the Beach 1966 if you want to smell like vintage coppertone and sea notes, Acqua Di Gio for something basic but generic, Mugler Cologne for something fairly cheap whilst being very clean, Cool Water if you want to smell generically good and like you're from the 80's, Nautica Voyage for Cheap "Cologne", Unforgivable if you want to smell like Millisime Imperial without being Jewed by Creed, Set Sail St. Barts if you want to smell like a decent alcoholic beverage but if you also hate smelling good for long, Aspen if you want to smell Green and Old, Silver by Al-Rehab to smell like a cheap ass silver mountain water, Al Wisam Day to ALSO smell like a cheap ass silver mountain water, silver mountain water if you want to smell good, 4711 to smell good but you still hate longevity, costa azzura to smell like really good driftwood and citruses, crave by calvin klein if you want to smell similar for cheap, fire island to smell like sunscreen and flowers, tokyo mama fizz to smell like citrus soda, Eau Fraiche to smell generically okay
>>
>>11424233
>white florals
i like them as best when they're the whole show by themselves, and natural and a bit green, like Le Labo Lys 41 or especially L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse Aux Papillons

>"Jasmin et Cigarette", and "Carnal Flower"
the ELdO was alright, a bit more dirty smelling then i'd like, but i found Carnal Flower pretty abhorent. the tuberose+eucalyptus+coconut+musk did not work for me at all
>>
>>11424314
Dirty how? Like actual dirt or wot
>>
>>11423378
What a great post
>>
>>11423125
I was just busting your chops. It still amazes me that with two huge sites of fragrance reviews from people with experience that is measured in decades and collections that number in the thousands, people still want the opinion of a random anon.

So I busted out my sample a few hours ago. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. To me, it's like being in a wood shop with wood dust floating in the air. It has a powdery aspect that is offputting to me and I can see over-application could be an issue, especially in the warmer months. I'm not a huge sandalwood fan, but I do enjoy it when blended well, and I have several frags featuring that note that I like a lot better.

But then again, I am in the minority. Tons of people on BN and FG love it, so different strokes for different folks, right? And of course I'll keep trying it every so often. I used to hate GV and A*Men and now I consider them masterpieces.
>>
>>11424255
Fucking KOUROS. It loves the heat. It eats degrees and spits out sex appeal. But seriously, very divisive scent, so sample first.

Also >>11424292 has a great list, but wish his return key worked. Adding:

212 Men
360º Red fM
Allure Homme Edition Blanche
Eau Aimable
Encre Noire Sport
Live Jazz
Salvatore Ferragamo pH
Terre d'Hermès
Guerlain Vetiver

And if you are going to class, make sure you apply before you leave the house, like an hour before class. If you do it just before class and work up a sweat you'll acquire the nickname Pulmonary Agent quickly.
>>
>>11424314
>La Chasse aux Papillons
It's fantastic huh? Can't wait to wear it this summer. Wanna try the Extreme flanker for maybe some better longevity and projection. And it is perfectly wearable by men.
>>
>>11419891
Don't fall for the Jeremy meme anon.
>>
>>11424410
thank you for your opinion, i figured over use would be horrible with this fragrance too, minimal application obliged
>>
looking for a new smell, new to "designer" fragrances desu. Looking for slightly smokier/muskier scents. Price range ~$80. Winter where i'm from. I'd like an every day scent, something to wear to Uni and out and about (I dont club or anything like that). I dont like overly light or floral scents.
>>
File: 1465955025943.jpg (3KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1465955025943.jpg
3KB, 125x105px
how much of a failure of a human being will I be if I wear versace pour homme in a nightclub in winter?
>>
>>11424655
Check out:
Antaeus
Encre Noire (or Sport if it's a bit much)
Havana

These are a little more but worth trying:
Aoud Cuir d'Arabie
Jubilation XXV
>>
>>11424747
Many thanks my d00d, I'l give em a look
>>
>>11424331
like dirty skin actually, my nose got something animalic from it

some other reviews have noted something faintly fecal, but i wouldn't go that far
>>
Anything like Acqua di Gio but a little...better? I keep coming back to it as a summer fragrance but I want something more mature or refined or something like that. Can't find the right word. Maybe it's too sweet? I've tried profumo already.
>>
>>11424181
thanks! I'll look into Aoud Cuir. Yes, I've never got any barnyard ouds.Yes, you can keep those fecal smells-I don't want them! I've mostly dealt with agar aura, buying the small samples a few times a year. I am just crazy about them! The owner is good with emails and I requested nothing barnyard or fecal. Ha.
>>
Summer is already here, anyone got good methods to prevent sweating?
Scentless deodorants?
Pharmaceuticals?
I just need a base for fragrances.
>>
>>11425215
Secret antiperspirant/deodorant. Smells mild enough not to clash with my fragrance, and it keeps me smelling clean in the tropical heat and humidity.

>>11425135
Try Sauvage, Bleu de Chanel, Terre d'Hermes, Dunhill Icon. They won't smell the same as AdG but they have the same structure as Profumo.

>>11424655
Try Prada Luna Rossa Extreme/Amber pour Homme Intense. They are resiny but light enough for daytime and are pretty non-offensive. Not that expensive too.
>>
>>11425135
Essenza is the more mature AdG parfum. I don't know why people here insist that Profumo is better; Essenza smells like AdG drydown, more woody and less sweet than original AdG.
>>
>>11425259
I've tried a few of those, but they're not exactly what I'm looking for, but thanks. There's one in there I've yet to try.

>>11425390
I wasn't that big a fan of profumo. I forgot there were other flankers, essenza sounds like it may work, thanks!
>>
>>11415269
I think Reflection Man by Amouage is the best flower scent, and one of the best scents I ever smelled. But I haven't smelled a lot of flower scents beside the synthetic mess from JPG
>>
>>11423378
Must be having your shit together. Do you like Le Mâle and 1 million?

>>11421141
The thing with niche is that it is indeed polarizing in opinions, if you want to stay safe there are alot of cheaper options.
>>
>>11425215
apply anti-perspirant before you go to bed, too, not just in the morning
>>
>>11426312
Never use antiperspirant.
Ever.
>>
>>11425911
I've never tried either. I'm wearing RED+MA Blood Concept today, a bit mainstream but it's a work day
>>
>>11426312
>>11426377
So what should I use? I want to be able to put on fragrance without sweat stains on my tees and without mixing expensive fragrances with cheap antiperspirants. I either need some type of pills that stop sweating, or deodorants/ antiperspirants that have no scent or have one that is mild and doesn't break the scent of perfume.
>>
>>11426377
It only stains shirts if you overapply and cake that shit on, and any links to cancer are bullshit at this point
>>
>>11418632
>>11419183
Yeah, it was supposed to be like that.

I wanted people to choose only one opition to raise disagreements and generate a discussion.
>>
>>11426403
>>11426435
Been using crystal deodorant for a decade plus. It's 95degrees indoors at my work today and I applied it 9 hours ago. I've walked 7 miles in here today and sweated a bit, but not a hint of stink. I'm cool and comfortable and smell of my EdT only.
>>
>>11426514
You mean that deodorant that you dip in water before applying?
>>
File: nd.17.jpg (47KB, 300x405px) Image search: [Google]
nd.17.jpg
47KB, 300x405px
edt or edp?
>>
>>11426655
That's the one.
>>
I went to check out scents wit a friend of mine and she picked out of all one million by Paco Rabanne. Do girls really dig that shit?
>>
>>11426482
Nice. I still stand by wood and a nice thick stick can beat any of the other choices, except maybe a coconut. That could cause some damage.
>>
>>11426663
EdT if you like all the stages of development, EdP if you just like the drydown.
>>
>>11426677
Most people like pop music, blockbuster movies and The Big Bang Theory. They also like scents that just smell "good" and aren't too challenging. Most people are plebs about a lot of things, but yes, women are bigger plebs.
>>
>>11426663
I should add that if it's for warmer weather get the EdT.
>>
>>11424709
I dont think its bad. Idk where you live but where i live everybody got these thick scents that suffocates you in nightclubs,esp in the winter. Having something more fresh is pretty nice in that environment and vph isnt suffocating unless you spray boatloads on yourself.
There are better frags for the occasion tho but i think you already know that.
>>
Something like La nuit de l'homme which actually lasts and projects well?
>>
I probably have 50-ish mostly full sample vials from The Perfumed Court and Lucky Scent. Would anyone be interested in buying some at a cheaper price than those sites sell them? Or trading?

Not sure if this is cool to do here, but I figured I'd ask.
>>
File: 1442603012942.jpg (167KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1442603012942.jpg
167KB, 938x632px
What are some fragrances that you've tried / copped because of a /frag/ recommendation, and how did those work out? You anons sold me on Encre Noire Sport, L'Artisan Caligna, and Guerlain Vetiver. All very strong recommendations that are getting worn this summer, so thanks.
>>
>>11427016
Wood is the best on average BUT leafs have the most potencial.
When you smell the right leaf at the right occasion it's like the world makes more sense.
>>
What should I wear for office work during the summer heat? Preferably something that lasts a full day
>>
>>11413972
Grill here. I'm trying to pick out a new daily perfume. Is Versace yellow diamond any good?
>>
I walked past some guy the other day when it was very hot and sunny and for just a few steps afterwards it smelled like cool, crisp, refreshing, winter air, or like a mojito. It wasn't overbearing at all, rather like going into an air conditioned room after standing in the heat. It was honestly the most pleasant experience I've had smelling someone's fragrance.

I know you can't tell me what he wore, but what are some frags that give this vibe off? I almost wanted to turn around and smell a little more.
>>
>>11425390
Essenza smells like eggs and sulfur. Go with Bulgari Aqua Amara. Opening is strong, but dry down is perfect for ADG lovers
>>
Thinking of getting Prada Amber pour Homme

Is it a bad idea for hot weather?
>>
24 y/o, it's barely winter where i live and the weather is relaly humid. i can't spend toooo much money but i could spend a moderate amount. any rec?
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 900x1000px
Straight mang here, I wear Tom Ford Black Orchid EDT and receive many compliments despite it being for womens.
>>
File: bod3.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bod3.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>>
>>11428049
how do you even apply this windex to yourself?
>>
>>11428060

I spray it in the air two feet in front of me and prance into it like a fairy.
>>
>>11428049
lord almighty
>>
>>11427719
your generic citruses should do

>>11427765
hermes un jardin series maybe?

>>11427881
yes

>>11427921
generic citruses

>>11427239
tom ford niche stuff

>>11426663
edp all the way. better depth for my nose

>>11428049
patrician taste anon
>>
Relative newcomer here. I see a lot of questions/etc about scents in hot and humid weather.

What makes a fragrance good or bad when it's 85 degrees F or hotter out? How does humidity play into it?

Is it entirely dependent on how much you sweat or is there more to it?
>>
>>11428086
thank you
>>
>>11428101
It depends on the notes. Something dark and heavy like thick base notes will be very headache inducing. Think spices like cinnamon, black pepper, red pepper, etc. Musks generally tend to be annoying, and other heavy notes like tobacco and vanilla generally don't work. There are exceptions, yes. But that's the general consensus. Humidity basically can make an irritating scent and make it even worse. I've been in places so hot and humid that even the safest citrus scents just make you want to vomit. But for the most part as long as it's a safer scent (i.e Citrus or some exceptionally well done scent from another family) you'll be okay.
>>
>>11424014
Interested in this also
>>
>>11427765
Very Cool for Men
or possibly Guerlain Homme
>>
What are some reputable fragrance shops in Germany? I always see people complaining about fakes on amazon so I'm weary about ordering from there.
>>
File: 1466510394677-1433834782.jpg (684KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1466510394677-1433834782.jpg
684KB, 2048x1152px
Today's fragrance. I know a lot of people don't like it but I think it's a good work scent that isn't too strong/offensive.
>>
>>11429094
Nice scent, nice nato, nice shower curtains

i like u m8
>>
>>11429094
basic chad: the image
>>11428603
westerners order from Aus Liebe zum Duft to evade VAT, but I dunno maybe the local krauts think it's too mainstream
>>
>>11426403
Just use rubbing alcohol on your armpits before bed.
>>
>>11429094
>Tuscan Leather
>at work
>not strong

Nope to both. Even if you are light on the trigger, you are overdressing. And leather frags in the summer? Not sure that's a great idea, either, generally speaking.
>>
File: 3985467.png (75KB, 368x416px) Image search: [Google]
3985467.png
75KB, 368x416px
>>11429094
>$300 fragrance
>$10 watch strap
>>
>>11429094
lose weight fatty
>>
>>11427298
Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir

and it's an absolutely gorgeous scent
>>
>>11429553
Aqua di Parma Colonia Leather is excellent for summer/spring as it is a pretty sweet leather smell. Reviews generally favor AdP over TL but I haven't smelled TL yet so I can't judge. AdP works the whole year.
>>
>>11428603
Germany overall is pretty reputable, they are known for their decency.
I ordered some Creed and Amouage samples from essenza nobile as they were recommended on basenotes but I haven't received anything but a confirmation of payment. I will post when I receive the samples
>>
>>11429553
>he fell for the matching your frag with the weather meme
>>
>>11428603
not germany but there's a polish site called mood scent bar that has lots of niche stuff. great people, generous with the samples too
>>
>>11430352
go wear tom ford on the peak of the summer then anon. i fucking dare you
>>
>>11430434
Not that anon but I enjoy wearing La Yuqawam and Fahrenheit in the summer even though they're supposedly winter / fall fragrances.
>>
>>11430434
good job gassing people and being known as "that cologne guy"
>>
>>11430499
meant for >>11430352 ofc
>>
>>11429094

>A bottle of cologne for the price of a PS4 just to smell like a smokey shoe.

I don't understand niche faggots.
>>
>>11430576
You would have had me if you didn't use a fucking video game as a basic unit of value

Get a job stoner
>>
>>11429094
>not being able to buy a watch of any value
>purchasing tom ford perfume
i bet you tell everyone
>inb4 "you're just jealous"
i own a 250ml bottle of TV and im financially stable
>>
>>11430600

You don't know shit about watches if you think it's cheap just because he's wearing a nato. That could be anything from a Timex to a Rolex. They're comfy in the summer and suitable for literally any dive/military watch.
>>
>>11430576

I think it smells like coke and money. It's the only Tom Ford fragrance I like. Way better than that Grey Veviter shit that smells like purell or that tobacco vanilla shit that makes you smell like a cheap vanilla candle for a week. I'd buy a bottle of TL but it's way outside of my price range. I want to find that La Yaqawam stuff that is supposed to be really close, but I can't find a store with it and it's too pricey to blind buy.
>>
>>11429094

This is a knockoff. The letters aren't as crisp as the real thing. Just look at how deformed the D looks.
>>
>>11430434
>tom ford
>>
>>11430458
It's the thick, rich, cloying, powdery ones you want to avoid in the heat. Fahrenheit is great in the summer. As is Kouros, GV, Havana... And I can't wait to try LYpH in the heat. Bet it will be glorious.
>>
Lacoste White and Acqua di Gio profumo for summer right now.

Can't wait till fall so I can wear my favorite fragrance, Burberry London
>>
>>11430709
sure but let's be real here, he's not wearing a 6610, he's wearing a daniel wellington, you and I both know it. not the guy you're replying to, btw
>>
>>11431006
>powdery
seriously worst accord
who likes shit that smells like powder?
>>
What online site do I use to buy essential oils to make my own perfume?
>>
>>11431100
Aldehydes smell powdery. Like anything you have to do it right or gtfh
>>
>>11431100
Ever looked at the reviews for chergui? Some people go crazy for it
>>
>>11431131
Last link in OP
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>11431098

You're right, it is a cheaper watch. SKX007. It's my beater watch for work. I am a field service engineer and I don't want to fuck up my more expensive watches while fixing shit.
>>
>>11431100
leather and animalic are the worst accords imo, especially the latter

powdery can work depending on the scent
>>
>>11431651
>animalic
musk is essential m8
>>
>>11431845
but not all musk smells like elk anus
>>
>>11430709
uhh anon ive seen plenty of natos and if you can afford a watch that costs 5 figures you probably didn't slap a $1 nato band on it
>>
looking for recs for something fun for after work/at the beach/going out
(I work in a kitchen so i can't wear any perfume at work)

What I like:
citrus
vetiver
cedar
aquatics
smoke
tobacco (not super heavy, ie jasmin et ciggarette)
fruits
cocoa/candy gourmands

direct examples:
jasmin et ciggarette
like this
bergamote 22
burning barbershop
hypnotic poison
tokyomilk arsenic
hewood

not a big fan of patchouli or musk

bonus question: When i get home from work when I've been on salads my gf says I smell tangy from all the vinaigrette, even after i change. I'd love a perfume that doesn't clash with that, for the days I want to go out after work without showering
>>
>>11432214
Check out "Smellbent"
>>
>>11432131
>if you can afford a watch that costs 5 figures you probably didn't slap a $1 nato band on it
but a Sub on a NATO is an iconic combo, m8
>>
>>11431845
musk is disgusting
>>
R8 purchase M8s
Versace Pour homme
Lacoste
Tom ford Noir EDP
>>
>>11432969
Lacoste white*
>>
Anyone else using Scentbird? I feel like I got ripped off, I thought it would be 3 samples a month but it's only one sample a month and it cost 14 bucks a month.
>>
>>11432972
I like Lacoste white, it's a unique summer fragrance. The sour/rotten smell of it keeps me intrigued.
>>
>>11432226
Wearing Tok'yo Mama Fizzzzz today. Nicely shilled, anon.

>>11432980
You mean the tamarind note? Lalique White is all Iso E Super and tamarind.
>>
>>11433070
Does Tok'yo Mama Fizz really smell like Soda? Or is it just regular citrus
>>
Triple digit heat today. I decided to wear 8 sprays of Pure Havane because I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>11433426

That's not how you make friends.
>>
>>11433129
Yeah, there's a distinct carbonated soda smell to Tok'yo Mama Fizzzzz that lasts for the first hour or two. Nice stuff and I'm enjoying it so far but I've only had it for a day. Can't give a final opinion on TMF until I've worn it a few more times.
>>
>>11432976
yeah, that sounds shitty. you can get 2-5 samples for $15 from the places in the OP, depending on the fragrance

>>11433426
kek
>>
>>11432976
how big is the sample, and what fragrances have they sent you?
>>
>>11433426
fake and gay for wearing mugler
>>
What's the fragrance equivalent of wearing effay thrifted clothes
>>
>>11434183

A lot of flea markets have some free spirited person selling their homemade scents. Probably that.
>>
File: clubman.jpg (68KB, 750x454px) Image search: [Google]
clubman.jpg
68KB, 750x454px
My barber uses this my shave. Smells awesome. Thoughts?
>>
>>11432131
>Hating on Nato straps

Fuck you buddy
>>
>>11434198

This kid that hangs out at a gas station is always trying to give a sample of his cologne he made. I am afraid to put that shit on my skin.
>>
>>11434655
>hangs out at a gas station

Why do people do this? How do I become a gas station person?
>>
>>11434207
I have and enjoy OG Clubman and Special Reserve from time to time.
>>
>>11434671
>How do I become a gas station person?
Kill a guest on your chat show.
>>
>>11432131
Are you saying that rich people wear $100 shoelaces too?
>>
>>11434207
BAY RUM
A
Y

R
U
M
>>
>>11434761
are you fucking retarded
how do those even compare
if your 5 figure watch comes with a stainless steel/solid gold band why replace it with your meme straps
shoes come with shoe laces that are generally most appropriate for the shoe
i bet you wear winter fragrances in the summer too
>>
>>11435298
natos and zulus have their place, even with a "5 figure watch"

metal bands fucking suck (milanese loop band excepted), and you aren't going to put a diver/pilot and anything else military or sporty on a leather band
>>
>see FRAGRANCE GENERAL has a new post
>fuckyeah
>click
>all new posts are morons arguing over watch bands
>repeat until thread is kill
>>
>>11434262
hi dad. you should he sleeping now as you still have work tomorrow
>>
>>11435298

Natos are great for dressing down your watch. Especially in the summer heat where they're more comfortable. I have an Omega Seamaster that I often throw on a nato if dressed casually. Gives that "I can afford nice things and it's not a big deal" sort of look.
>>
>>11430499
>>11430502
>he doesn't know you don't have to put on more than one spray

lmao
>>
>>11434198
i love the smell of dish detergent and anti-freeze, too
>>
How do ya'll even buy expensive cologne. Like you just blind buy $300 shit and just hope you like it.
>>
>>11436800

No I just go to the store. I usually go to Neiman Marcus because they have good customer service. That is definitely the place to go to try out Tom Ford private blends.
>>
>>11436800
I buy expensive fragrances blind after doing proper research. It's not like I drop $300 just because anon said Tuscan Leather would get me pussy. Only pull the trigger on a blind buy perfume if you are familiar with all of its notes and can afford to be disappointed.
>>
>>11436800
samples, nigga, either in store for free or online for a few bucks
>>
>>11436886
I feel so pressured everytime I sample in luxury stores. Like they all know I am still going to buy them cheaper online.

>B-but thanks for the free samples
>>
Hola friends, I've been trying a few things and really like Mugler cologne and Chez Bond no. 9 (which is the closest to GIT as I've found so far). Any other ones I should look into?
>>
Looking for a fresh summery cucumber type scent
>>
>>11437027
marc jacobs
>>
File: Capturar2.jpg (1MB, 1911x870px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar2.jpg
1MB, 1911x870px
>Make me smell like that

What I got already :

Amouage.com

But I'm looking for something cheaper and with a litlle bit more citrus for the summer
>>
>>11437027
Frederic Malle En Passant
>>
File: nd.5911.jpg (52KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
nd.5911.jpg
52KB, 300x437px
this has been my go-to lately if i decide to wear something. i've never been into wearing a fragance until now. it's pleasant and subtle. i tried YSL la nuit and wasnt a big fan.The smell is a little too much for me.
>>
>>11437150
oh man, i just copped a sample of this and pretty sure i'm gonna get a full bottle. absolutely love it, and i'd put it in my top 3/5 favorites. my only reservations are that longeavity is ass and the mint could settle a little quicker, but those are minor quibbles in my mind
>>
>>11437183
and, just to add, Dominque Ropion is one of the world's great perfumers imo
>>
>>11437037
Not good for summer, but check out CdG's Incense line
>>
>>11437183

I think it lasts for a while but it isn't overwhelming. I kept getting random whiffs of it throughout the night at a party on Friday and i wanted to stop and lick myself because it smelled so good.

It's pricey but very worth it. I wouldn't wear it every day though. I wouldn't want to play it out.
>>
>>11437037
Have you tried Serge Lutens? They have some accessible pricing and their oriential scents are reviewed pretty good. I haven't tried them though.
>>
>>11437037
Acqua Di Parma's Colonia and Blu Mediterraneo lines
>>
File: Generate.png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Generate.png
55KB, 300x300px
Can someone recommend something that smells like this?
>>
File: 597609.gif (363KB, 807x1626px) Image search: [Google]
597609.gif
363KB, 807x1626px
Looking for something with a similar smell to this
>>
>>11436800
yes i blind bought millesime imperial tv and TL and I've been very lucky to like them all
no wtf anon are you antisocial or something all shops will at least let you spray the fragrance on you if they refuse samples
>>
>>11437714
bumping
>>
>>11437789
I love bubble baths , but hate this stuff. I hate the smell (and taste) if bubble gum. Who thought it was a good idea to make your bubble bath smell like bubble gum!?

>>11434064
The sample is 8ml and you choose what fragrance you want every month. The problem is that it currently doesn't have a huge selection. For Men fragrance it seems they have about 45 different brands with only 1-6 fragrance choice from each.
>>
>>11437789
Paco Rabanne One Million
>>
>>11437904
>8ml
that's actually quite good for $14, beats any of the shops in the OP, though at that price I doubt they have much in the way of the bigger niche houses
>>
>>11437514
AdpP Colonia Leather is great. I tested and I am planning to buy a 100ml bottle. alot of reviewers faver this over Tuscan Leather and it is much cheaper
>>
Something similar to Burberry London for Men but more unique ?
>>
>>11438716
maybe Diptyque Volutes, probably the EdP version though I personally prefer the EdT
>>
>>11438716
Michel Kors - Michael for Men
>>
>>11438875
I love volutes. got a couple samples from my local diptyque. how do you pronounce it tho?
>>
>>11439056
pretty sure I'm wrong, but I go vo-loo-TEZ.

It's French company, so maybe a French speaker can clear it up (unless the word originates elsewhere)
>>
>>11439056
but wait, didn't you hear them say the name whilst in the boutique?
>>
>>11439172
no I wasn't really listening, lol
>>
I've heard newer terre d'hermes batches don't last anywhere as long as older ones, can anyone confirm?
>>
File: vuh-loots.jpg (23KB, 545x279px) Image search: [Google]
vuh-loots.jpg
23KB, 545x279px
>>11439056
vuh-LOOTS
>>
>>11437789
Hermes Paprika Brasil reminds me a lot of what I remember that stuff smelling like.
Guerlain Chamade Homme has a similar accord, but more in a supporting role.
>>
Best Autumn to Winter fragrance for an Italian male with dark features.
>>
>>11438879
Be careful with the batches on these, they had a bad batch.

>>11439668
Never heard this claim
>>
>>11440067
>Michael Kors
>bad batch
Pick both
>>
Thread is reaching 404 so maybe I'll repeat in the next one, but what are full bottle /essentials/ or good cheap tiers? I have some small decants of more pricey/interesting stuff, but what should /fa/ dude look into having a full bottle of? Starting the list:

>Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
>TdH
>Lalique Encre Noire

Probably been asked a hundred times, but whatever. I really want a bottle of Encre Noire but I am poorfag right now.
>>
>>11440189
Encre Noire is $25 / 100 ml online
>>
>>11438716
Dsquared - Potion EDP
>>
I'm a fragrance pleb but I've always used L'Homme by YSL. How does that stack up out of 10?
>>
>>11440418
>Canada
>>
>>11419891
Get the original CH over Prive, Prive smells like a licorice version of CH.

Out of those you listed, you'd probably be better off with Spicebomb
>>
>>11440189
>Bvlgari Blv pour homme
>Clinique Happy For Men
>L'Instant de Guerlain pour homme
>Dior Homme
>Hermès Eau de Mandarine Ambrée
>Voyage d'Hermès
>Lalique White
>The Body Shop Honeymania

a few (relatively) cheap scents I like
>>
>>11438640

I love TL and hate Aqdp Colonia Leather. They're extremely different scents. The latter is sweet and cheap smelling.
>>
>>11440189

GV is shit. Might as well rub purell on yourself.
>>
>>11440480

6/10. It's a great scent if you're currently fucking someone but has awful projection. Nobody will notice you're even wearing anything unless they're right against your skin.
>>
>>11441193
agreed

I generally dislike leather dominant scents because they always give me headaches, but TL is the exception; it's great
>>
>>11440480
6-7/10
>>
Thanks for sharing your signature, anon
It might be my signature soon, it's so nice
>>
>>11423373
Can confirm. You still sweat, bit there is little smell, and no pit stains
>>
>>11441198
Your nose is broken and you should not be giving fragrance advice to anybody.
>>
>>11429580
this
>>
>>11442984
I was wondering about this. It works?
>>
>>11440862
>The Body Shop Honeymania
for real, nigga?
>>
>>11440862
I'm gonna voice a negative opinion re: Lalique White. It's a cheap, borderline unpleasant scent to my nose, and should not be recommended as freely around here as it has been. Encre Noire Sport is still far and away the best thing Lalique produce, and it's cheaper than White.
>>
>>11443788
dat tamarind tho
>>
File: 20160625_190453.jpg (1MB, 1750x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160625_190453.jpg
1MB, 1750x1152px
I am traveling for work and just picked these up because I couldn't decide between them. Going to head downtown tonight. Which is a better night out or club fragrance for 65-70 degree weather?
>>
>>11444814

Just wear them both.
>>
>>11444814
the Chanel
>>
What's a really /comfy/ fragrance?

Also, im looking for a nice cashmere scent but I can't find one. Any reccs?
>>
>>11445310
I find >>11418048 to be very comfy. It's soft and lightweight, but radiates a warm presence . Love ambroxan and hedione.
L'Artisan Caligna is also sweet, warm, and fuzzy feeling, but it has more body. Nice offbeat summer fragrance recommended by some anon. Fig and sage with soft florals and green notes.
>>
>>11445310
>comfy

Body Kouros
Burberry London
Chergui
Coromandel
Eau Aimable
Égoïste
Égoïste Cologne Concentrée
Gucci Pour Homme II
Knize Ten
New Haarlem
Sycomore
Tea for Two
Zino Davidoff

If cashmere had a smell, I'd say Coromandel nails it.
>>
>>11445310
>>11445595
>Chergui
seconding, and it was the first scent that came to my mind when I thought of "comfy"
>>
>>11445310
Kyoto is mad comfy.
>>
>>11445564
>>11445595
>>11445600
>>11445658
Cheers guys, really appreciate it.
>>
>>11437714
BUMP
>>
>>11440480
ultrapleb/10
>>
File: 20843-.jpg (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20843-.jpg
111KB, 1000x1000px
what's /fa/'s opinion on my third world fragrance?
>>
>>11446323
BR/10
whatever helps you bag brown booty friend
>>
>>11446323
does it smell like a malbec? hope it doesn't since that's the worst red wine
>>
New thread:
>>11447642
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.