[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between /fa/ and /fit/? both boards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: as4.jpg (29KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
as4.jpg
29KB, 400x600px
What is the difference between /fa/ and /fit/?

both boards are about looking good
>>
/fit/ doesn't understand the concept of "looking good"
>>
>>11396638
effay is about fashion and fit about fitness i cannot believe i'm falling for this
>>
Fit doesn't know how to dress but is fit

Fa doesn't know how to dress and is not fit
>>
>>11396638
/fit/ is about something that'll actually help you with your self-esteem and in life in general.

/fa/ is about being rude idiots hiding their insecurities behind expensive clothing and snide remarks.
>>
/fit/ is about losing weight / getting buff
/fa/ is about looking fashionable

none of them are about looking good
>>
>>11396638
Naked fashion vs clothed fashion
>>
/fit/ is about looking good without clothes.
/fa/ is about looking good with clothes.

They are both the exit boards of 4chan.
>>
>>11396681
strong this
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>11396638
>>
>>11396706
>exit boards of 4chan
What did he mean by this
>>
>>11396755
i imagine he means the boards that have the closest relation to fitting in to normal society
which is true in some respects i guess
>>
>>11396755
you willl look good by either being /fit/ or /fa/shionable

thus you will get a gf, and return to a normal life and never come back on 4chan like the other autists
>>
>>11396681
Lmao /fit/ is basically /r9k/ goes to the gym, the amount of people on there who think their autism is going to get fixed by lifting weights is astounding
>>
>>11396755
He means you're stuck here forever, turbonigger
>>
>>11396760
I tend to believe taking care of your body and being in shape and in a healthy physical state is going to help you a lot more than clothing. It won't save you, but it's start.

On the other hand, clothing helps you by being comfortable with your identity.
>>
>>11396638
>thinks /fit/ is about looking good
>thinks /fa/ is about looking good
Wrong on both counts new friend. /fit/ is about getting as homoerotic as possible and improving your lifestyles while /fa/ is about wearing meme clothes, appearing like you don't give a shit, and developing a lifestyle.
>>
>>11396760
Getting fit does effect autism. Albeit doesn't help sperglords.
>>
>>11396638
/fa/ is the lazy way because shopping is easier than working out
>>
>>11396832
This, when I used to go to fit I got in shape and got my first job as a cashier at a high volume department store. Cashiering and talking to everyone cured my autism, combined with lifting I got laid because I was prettier. The cashier girls always talked about my butt and jawline.
>>
>>11396816
Looking at pictures of hot half naked men isn't gay, it's research.
>>
File: klokov-push-press.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
klokov-push-press.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
>>11396876
looking at pictures of skinny, emaciated twinks in dior homme isn't gay, it's research
>>
is this hard for you OP?
>>
>>11396706
i started with /b/ years ago, and now i am here. these are the only two boards i visit anymore. part of me wants to cry
>>
/fit/ is about making your body look good
/fa/ is about making things on your body look good

At least in theory.
>>
>>11396638
Fashion is Art, fitness is Sport. It's basically the opposite.
Fashion is way to subjective to be "Good looking". Same goes for /fit/ in a way. I don't think muscles are "Good looking"
>>
File: image.png (873KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
873KB, 750x1334px
>>11396638
About looking good? That's what MFA is for, kid. This board is for fashion.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.