[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skincare general? Ive never really paid attention to this but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 4ih4ec5.jpg (72KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
4ih4ec5.jpg
72KB, 750x1334px
skincare general?

Ive never really paid attention to this but I finally have noticed I have a lot of blackheads and i guess just big pores you can see in certain areas. Sometimes some dry flakey skin.

Nothing major, but I have never used anything on my face and would like to try.

So I have noticable pores on cheek to nose area, blackheads ALL over my nose, flakey skin on the nose bridge to the forehead.

Anyone defeated these issues before ? What products ?
>>
>>11392400
The things on your nose are not blackheads and you shouldn't really mess around with them because that might make them bigger
>>
>>11392406
oh shit. Its just like deep ass dots then? so nothing that can be done.. Interesting! Thank you !
>>
Sun.

It might be difficult depending on where you are, but being out in the sun will work wonders on your face. Obviously don't burn your skin. The question then is how to maintain it, to which I don't really know the answer.
>>
>>11392498
Enjoy looking like a raisin at age 40 anon.
>>
>>11392498
literally what are you talking about?
>>
>>11392563
lol
>>
>>11392423
From Wikipedia:

"A sebaceous filament is a tiny collection of sebum and dead skin cells around a hair follicle, which usually takes the form of a small hair-like strand. They usually have white or yellow color, and can be expressed from the skin by pinching."

Using pore strips can run the risk of stretching out your pores or creating broken capillaries on your nose. It isn't worth it. You can reduce their presence slightly with salicylic acid
>>
>>11393394
so is there no such thing really as getting better skin and stuff? For girls its makeup, for everyone its photoshop and genetics?
>>
>>11392498
this has to be troll, or someone incredibly stupid

probably the best thing you can do for any skin concern (except for genetic & hormonal stuff like acne) is stay the fuck out of the sun. literally slather yourself in sun care products even if you're just going out to get the mail.

>>11392400
im assuming by flakey skin you mean dryness in which case just moisturize before bed & upon waking up, and remember to drink water. make sure if you're using a cleanser that it isn't too harsh. exfoliate as much as your skin can stand without becoming irritated or even more dry.
>>
>>11393403
I'm a girl so my opinion is probably meaningless on this, but I really think guys should start wearing a light amount of makeup. It would work wonders for so many of you.

If you're brave enough, I'd suggest looking into BB cream or tinted moisturizer to even your complexion. Once I stopped getting acne, I found it was all I needed to bump up my skin to "flawless"
>>
>>11393407
>>11393422

So 2 votes for moisturizer, that sounds like a decent plan. Any recommendations? Both for a normal one and a "tinted" ?

Im pretty pale and my gf would lol me out of the building if i had makeup on.. I do think not being so pale would help though. I dont know how people with jobs have time to tan
>>
File: IMG_2011.jpg (346KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.jpg
346KB, 1280x960px
Only good thing on my face is my jawline.
>>
>>11393578
Accutane and fix your diet
>>
>>11392498
Sun only damages your skin. You can get the same effect as being tan from just eating more vegetables.
>>
>>11393578
i was fucking eating dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.