[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tubular/yeezy/flux/ultra boost/nmd/any other boost thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: Ad6IWUD.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Ad6IWUD.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
get in here fuccbois

no ugly girls allowed
>>
>>11391927
what are these? looks like dooms without laces. if i knew these existed i would now have bought them 2 weeks ago
>>
>>11392043
custom made most likely
>>
>>11392056
you think the guy just cut off those things on the sides that hold the laces?
>>
>>11392059
Most likely, did the same on my ultraboost with the cage. Used a scalpel to cut it real clean.
>>
>>11392069
Same, but they look like tech-slippers now because I have yet to put laces through the knit material.

Anyone have any pics of 'custom' lacing patterns that have been done on UBs?
>>
File: Photo Jun 11, 1 30 51 PM.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jun 11, 1 30 51 PM.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>11392077
Photo of tech-slippers
>>
File: DSC_003.jpg (183KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_003.jpg
183KB, 1000x667px
>>11392077
Laced mine like this, dont mind the sole because I fucked them up. Didnt use any tools, just put the laces into the knit material.. I never lace them up because I am afraid that it might damage the material.
>>
I think zx flux could have been a good sneaker if they made it with a better sole and changed that ugly branding. Better than nmds and flux
>>
>>11391927

tried these on today:

- that fucking sock thing is so tight I had troubles putting them on, seriously, you have to stretch it so much it's going to look like crap within a month of intense use and putting your foot through it takes some serious effort.

- the piece of plastic in the toe box makes the shoe feel very uncomfortable, I can see that thing causing blisters.

- My big toes gets stuck in the aforementioned piece of plastic if I pull it up even just a little

- The sole isn't comfortable at all, feels super clunky and it's a whole lot harder than Nike Air stuff

- sizing is retarded. I'm 12 with most shoes and brands, 12 on these was huge (or rather, way too long), 11.5 was too small. Width of the shoe didn't seem to change at all though (had 12, 11.5 and 11 side by side).
>>
>>11391927

nice fake qasas man
>>
File: mcaPPuw.jpg (856KB, 4250x2390px) Image search: [Google]
mcaPPuw.jpg
856KB, 4250x2390px
>>11392043
>>11392056
those are dooms uncaged. Here's another pretty nice custom sneaker
>>
>>11392495
tubulars in general are just pretty shit
should just stick boost on all of those shoes
>>
>>11392501
what are these called? where to cop?
>>
>>11392521
tubulars are more effay than ultra boosts, just harder to pull off and not as comfy
>>
File: y-3-qasa-high-og-0.jpg (244KB, 1110x740px) Image search: [Google]
y-3-qasa-high-og-0.jpg
244KB, 1110x740px
>>11392523

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4mw8n1/custom_saw_the_customized_ubs_earlier_today_and/

Custom Ultra Boosts, uncaged with their own eyelets etc. They look really cool, the OP is in the link I sent but I don't think he elaborated on how to do it.
I bought some Y3 Qasa Highs (pic related) for sale on END - anyone know any cool ways to lace them?
>>
>>11392553

As an owner of Qasas, I love the design, but it just does not stand up to actually walking around in them.

They're awkward to wear, and you basically need a perfect 70-80 degree day to wear them. The neoprene retains body heat, and they're black so that makes life even worse.

9/10 aesthetic, 4/10 performance
>>
>>
>>11392553
ask 2013 I'm sure they'll know
>>
File: adidas-nmd-cream-02_whloli.jpg (87KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-nmd-cream-02_whloli.jpg
87KB, 800x498px
Just impulsively copped to make up for not getting PK's. Are these ugly?
>>
>>11392776
Qasas will never die out m8

>>11394115
kinda ugly. mesh just makes them a bit better than roshes but that's not saying much. the primeknit on the nmd is so nice and is the reason why its worth copping

kinda wanna see nmds in this blue colorway with red stripes
>>
>>11392495
i have dooms but the triple black i dont know if there is any difference in design but i have not had any of these problems, people always recommend that you size down and for me that did just fine. the shoe is comfortable for the most part, its lightweight and it doesn't feel clunky to me. for the triple doom the sock isn't tight at all but that is obvious in just pictures, same goes for the 3m dooms and the pink ones. i could just be in complete denial or the triple blacks and primeknits are way different.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.