[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

flip phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: flipyphone.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
flipyphone.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
are flip phones fa?...what do you think when you see someone whip out a flip phone?
>>
>>11390209
the same thing I think when anybody else gets out their phone
>>
they must be really poor or a drug dealer
>>
>>11390226
and this is based on what?90 percent of people that I know who make 6 figures rock flip phones.
>>
>>11390230
This is based on the drug dealers I've met with multiple phones
>>
>>11390238
lol man those are probably burners that or they are still on mom and dads family plan
>>
the only way you could pull a flip phone is usinga motorola razr as a meme
youll look like a poorfag and people will laugh at you.

buy an iphone.
>>
File: 1463346050416.jpg (93KB, 738x422px) Image search: [Google]
1463346050416.jpg
93KB, 738x422px
I have a flip phone

Yes, it's because I'm poor.

I have a flip phone, a computer that can't even run games from the 90's, a car from the late 90's that I have no choice but to drive until it's metal dust, all my clothes are from thrift stores because I can't afford shit.

A lot of people say "Oh Anon, people will think you're a drug dealer!" Well fuck I can't afford an iPhone or whatever
>>
>>11390244
iphones are shit and their cameras dont even compare to the LG's
>>
I'm not poor but I use a flip phone because I'm stingy with money and don't see the point of having a smartphone. Nothing fa or otherwise about it, it's just a communication device.
>>
>>11390250
aesthetically nothing comes close to the iphone.
>>
>>11390253
adele rocks it
>>
Problem with flip phones is that their specs is so sub-par compared to bar phones.

Just compare 3g phones and you will see that flip phones aren't far above smartphones in terms of battery life, for example.

A little off topic here but a lot of providers are dropping 2g now days, which sucks because on a 2g phone you can get 90+ days battery life, but on 3g even the best will not get much more than a week.
>>
>>11390279
It has less to do with specs and more to do with phone. See a flip phone..(basic no data) is a phone..It calls people are texts..ITS SIMPLE...no frills..no bullshit. A smart phone is everything in one little package right? It sounds useful and to some it is..sorry but I dont need all that garbage on a phone with a hiked up bill.
>>
>>11390254
Too bad it's a basic bitch phone
>>
>>11390309
flip phone is just one of many form factors, it has nothing to do with being a smart phone or not, or cheap or expensive.

You can get smartphones for $10 or you can get flip phones for $1000.

Don't trick yourself into thinking flip phones are cheaper or more utilitarian than say bars, swivels, tacos, etc.

Actually if I had to pick, I'd say bar is the most utilitarian and cheapest (since Nokia etc are making phones for 3rd world countries at a cut price eg x1-00). Either that or a freedom251, but I think they can be hard to get a hold of.
>>
>>11390254
OnePlus's phones and Xiaomi's phones.

Cupertino being outclassed by the Chinese yet again.

Nowaterstanians BTFO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.