[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, what did you wear for High School? Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (111KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1200x630px
Hey guys, what did you wear for High School? Advice?
>>
>>11386814
jeans and a tshirt, dressing different, as in a /fa/ggot, meant i would get bullied or teased
>>
>>11386814
get a supreme or gosha tee, decent pants, and some meme adidas shoe
>>
>>11386814
Look as basic as possible. Buy good and simple clothes, do not buy things you think are cool or wick3d. Supreme is a meme.

Focus on developing your personality, social skills, and take good care of your body (exercise and maintain low body fat) and SKIN. Visit reddit's /r/skincareaddiction if you have acne or whatever.

This is honestly what I wish I would have told myself as a freshman. Be good anon
>>
Simplicity!

Work out
See a dermatologist if your skin's fucked

Yes, Supreme is fucking garbage, don't buy into it.
>>
>>11387004
play sports, get involved, and fuck as many bitches as you can
>>
B8 or just underage b8?
Anyway, go in with normie-core
>>
For College is it the same thing? Any advice for me /fa/?
>>
>>11387058
this and and remember to fug band qts. band people are the most easiest in school. nothing like getting your dick sucked on band trips and football games.
>>
Basic stuff and maybe some flashy shoes if you're into that. I'd wear my mint sauconys with a black shirts and gray pants and I got plenty of complements. Mostly for the shoes though, but that was the point.
>>
>>11386814
hm and uniqlo. no graphics. save money workout eat well and read.
>>
>>11386814
First go to the gym or lost weight.

Wear fitted basic t-shirts without graphic shit or brands, some skinny jeans or joggers and nice sneakers. Try to match colors.

Also take care of your skin and talk to people.
>>
>>11387265
College you should develop your personal style and experiment more. This applies to everything but fashion also. Buy more outlandish pieces if you think you can pull them off and push yourself. So just keep lurking and when you start to recognize a style that you think is you, then pursue it.
>>
>>11387265
Also, like I told highschool bro, more important than your fashion is the fact that you take care of your body and skin. If it comes down between a gym membership + good face wash and a pair of shoes, then forget the shoes.
>>
>>11386814
Highschool Uniform
>>
>>11386814
Camo cargo pants
Knee high socks
Airwalks
Graphic tee
Katana
>>
Suggest me some bizarre sneakers to pull of in highschool (no autismcore)
>>
File: received_1058779160814220.jpeg.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1058779160814220.jpeg.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
Basic shit, it's not what ypu look like it's how you act and present yourself.
>get involved in sports
>take care of yourself
>don't be a whore
Pretty basic stuff.

Spent most of high school surfing before and after school, or with my (ex)gf (kinda fuck my social life up a bit back then but eh can't complain). Pretty much don't be a beta bitch or whipped and you'll be chilla chilla killa
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.