[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ass sweats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

And it's summer so I can't just wear black jeans. I've been wearing black adidas shorts but they're not effay, what the fuck do I do now
>>
>>11381004
Wear a diaper.
>>
>>11381021
fuck you
>>
>>11381004
I used to have this issue when I took adderall. Ass sweat is apparently used both for cooling down and for lubrication (as in when you're running to reduce chafing, which from an evolutionary perspective is pretty bad cause chafe wounds in an unclean armpit or asscrack or something can get infected and cause blood poisoning).

It's usually associated with adrenal secretion, hence you get more of it when you're nervous or doing hard work than when you're just warm.

Anyway my solution was to fold some tissue paper in my ass and switch it out whenever I went to a bathroom. Worked like a charm.
>>
Wear some effay shorts. Buy a size down for gym shorts so they won't look baggy and gross
>>
>>11381004
I prefer Y up desu
>>
>>11381069
So what this anon is saying, is that you should wear a diaper. Fair assessment.
>>
>>11381256
hah, came here to post this.
>>
>>11381256
shouldn't every letter be moved one place to the left?
>>
This happens to me especially when I jerk off.
I'll be laying on my bedspread in just underwear for a fifteen minute jerk session, I'll stand up and my underwear will be soaked and a very visible wet region can be seen where my ass and back were.
Also leather seats and just chairs in general make my back soaked. How do I fix this. I'm not completely out of pubescence so I'm hoping it clears up soon.
>>
>>11381256
Z up is the only acceptable format senpai
>>
>>11381591
I'm 20, still happens, nothin you can do man, unless you want to try baby powder
>>
>>11381655
I'll just keep jerking off like I am now, but thanks.
>>
>>11381004
How cold are you keeping your place? I used to have a huge issue with summers until I realized that having a big delta between outside and inside temperature was hurting me. Your place shouldn't be 65 degrees if it's 90 outside, for example. Allow your body to acclimate.
>>
>>11381811
This is a year round thing for me, doesn't matter if I spend the entire day outside, I still get it. It's worse in summer because I can't just wear black sweats/jeans to hide it, it gets really hot
>>
Boy since it's summertime you don't want to be wearing black since it makes your pits sweat like crazy mad, just wear some lighter colours for shorts. As much as I am not an advocate for following trends, palewave this summer I feel is pretty acceptable since you're going to be roasting your tits off with other colours.

Colours aren't everything with temperature as well so you don't have to follow my advice on that 100%, so try other fabrics like linen and thin(ner) cotton and try to avoid layering since it's going to be the same as wearing a sweater in the heat. Try wearing less denim on your legs as well since that shit sticks to your ass and is a bitch to get off without looking like you're picking at it

>>11381619
Depends on what you're working with boi, graphs are always going to have x horizontal and y vertical but on a 3d plane it's gonna be z up
>>
>>11382036
Not always... You could have it go x up and it would still be correct
>>
File: eric_raymond_looking_away.jpg (186KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
eric_raymond_looking_away.jpg
186KB, 690x460px
>>11381619>>11382036
>Depends on what you're working with boi, graphs are always going to have x horizontal and y vertical but on a 3d plane it's gonna be z up

>they've never played minecraft
>Z up is the only acceptable format senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.