[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fashion line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

would you buy anything from my fashion line?

just starting out so i barely have anything

fmclothing.ca
>>
>>11379762
Id wear it for free
>>
>>11379762
Get more on body shots of your clothes m8. The product shots don't really do the clothes justice. Just my opinion though.
>>
>>11379773
thnx m8
>>
>>11379762
congrats on getting your clothing startup of the ground, however, i guarantee you will get NOWHERE unless you offer free shipping until you become established in this industry
>>
>>11379773
he's right. i can't even figure where those white cords on the hoodie go
>>
No. You're not getting anywhere, you've no idea how to pitch your shit, you're not passing off at all as anything but a tasteless bedroom project. your designs are uninspired shit so your only hope is to gain fuckboy hype but you clearly don't know how to play that game.

what the fuck is with the pretentious shit "an art project curated by fmclothing"? Your name is trash too btw. your url, your pseudo logo. it's never going to gain any traction. you need product shots dumbass, details, more products, a defined brand identity, and you don't put your 1 thin on "sale" just like that.

get a real fucking model and find someone with enough taste to at least style your clothes so they don't look like shit, the pants are trash for the OP fit

the fuck out of here
>>
>>11379785

jesus dude. you must have low self esteem. there's not reason to be angry as shit.
>>
>>11379830
i mean, filter out all the rudeness in his message, and he's got a point
>>
>>11379836
no, don't filter it out - the rudeness is necessary.
>>
>>11379836
>>11379969
both of these
>>
>Shipping $0.00
So... free shipping? Could've said that before i entered my address. Nice webshop, could use some more pictures.
>>
Shoo shill
>>
>>11379762
it looks exactly the same as any other bigcartel "fashion brand" honestly
like what it is that you bring to the table and offer to me as a customer that I don't get from hundred of those others stores just like this exactly?
Not trying to be dick but that is the number one thing that pops to my head every time people post those stores that are 1:1 carbon copies of each other here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.