[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sixth Form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (340KB, 1535x1860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 1535x1860px
So i'm starting sixth form in september, finally saying goodbye to school uniform, though, as of yet unable to decide whether I want to wear a suit (I really like noose & monkey - pic related), or if I'd sooner go down the skinny black jeans etc. with various blazers route.
What are /fa/'s thoughts? What sorta stuff did you guys wear?
>>
you're sixteen dont wear a suit to sixth form
>>
>>11367312
underage b&

p.s. you're gonna look like a retard and get severely bullied from day 1
>>
>>11367312
You're too young to be here, 18+. The majority of us are far past that age too.

But honestly, don't wear a suit. You're going to look like an absolute idiot. It won't fit you properly and you'll grow out of it in less than a year so tailoring would be a waste of money.

From my experiences in further education; dress appropriately for the situation, see how others dress.
>>
>>11367367
underage b&
reported
saged
>>
>>11367312
Gay
>>
>>11367312
OP, I wore a suit to sixth form twice, the first time was just the shirt, tie and pants but the second I had the suit jacket and everything, People did look alot, and they also complimented me on it, only a few but most people just assumed I has an interview the same day when I was wearing it for fun. Honestly it will look silly wearing it on normal casual days, it only works on days where you need it for a reason like and interview and you have a legitimate reason for it.

just wear jeans and hoodies dude, don't try to be too effay in sixthform, save that for uni, trust me it's not worth it at sixth form, no-one is going to care or remember when its over. just wear casual and focus on the studies themselves.
>>
>>11367475
I get what you're saying, thanks for the advice, but I'm pretty sure I'd get sent home if I turned up to school in jeans and a hoodie, going to my school has it's ups and downs, it's a good school, but being a grammar school in south east england in Buckinghamshire means the teachers are rather well off and a bit snobby so 'formal attire' is paramount - we are ambassadors of the school apparently :|
>>
>>11367494
I mean I grew up in London so if the culture expects you to wear suits and blazers than that's fine. I was thinking that you would be the only one wearing a suit, but if that isn't the case then I'd recommend the casual black jeans with blazers, not too fancy but still smart.
>>
>>11367494
hate to say this but don't be the autistic kid who dresses extra smartly for school. don't start dressing differently unless you know more about fashion - suits for young people aren't cool and never will be, unless you want compliments from boring average people (the lowest kind of approval)

and remember, confidence is key.
>>
>>11367312
Yeah dude get that suit lmao I'm sure you'll look great in it
>>
>>11367367
sage underage thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.