[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Converse All Star II Engineered Canvas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
For $130 what does /fa/ think of this shoe? Also which color would be more /fa/? I'm thinking Castlerock (the grey) but Medieval Blue looks pretty good too

>Inb4 meme shoe
>Inb4 only nigs spend that much on shoes
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>
>>11367066
What the fuck
>>
>>11367072
>>11367069
>>11367066

No converse never were and never will be effay, the silhouette is gross
>>
>>11367078
Explain why? They look decent at least
>>
File: original.jpg (125KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
125KB, 1000x1000px
>>11367084
Because I don't find that silhouette appealing, it looks cheap and simple it's just 6 pieces of fabric attached to a sole.

Also patterned shoes look like shit to me, just get some solid colored blazers
>>
>>11367145
>hating on converse but thinking those disgusting things are good.
>these are the people giving out """fashion""" advice on here

Looool converse are by no means good but they're at least passable in nearly every style you can go for. Those things you posted are legitimately disgusting and you should lurk some more before posting again.
>>
File: 1402097056555.jpg (648KB, 1556x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1402097056555.jpg
648KB, 1556x1037px
>>11367281
Lol if you think converse look better than Blazers there's no way you're over 19.

Trust me kid Blazers look way better in the place of converse, and are passable for all styles and offer way more variety. Converse are a shoe nobody over 15 should wear.

I'm not gonna "lerk more"and take fashion and take fashion advice from kids who can't even afford the shitty oversized Rick Owens they cream their pants over. This is a fashion board, fashion at it's core is about self expression. So why should I conform to the neet standards set by this board? I be most of you don't even leave the house in the "pieces" you buy. And I'm saying that based on all the shit you faggots say in the "feel" thread, all the stuff about not wanting to go out.

Seriously, nobody here wears any colored shoes, or color at all. they were all black and think it's "fashion" when that is the safest thing to do fashion wise because it takes no color blocking or matching skills.

So thanks but no thanks kid. Because most of the board dresses like pic related, so I'm going to keep on giving my fashion advice and disregarding yours.
>>
>>11367320
L m a o if you think converse aren't a timeless classic there's no way you're older than 19 yourself. Stop trying to speak from some imagined authority and shut your fuckin mouth. Plenty of people here wear colour, and plenty of people including myself aren't even a fan of rick.

You can wear whatever the fuck you want but if you want to look like shit and call it self expression it's up to you. Go wear your fuckin middle school bumpers some other place if visiting a fashion board on a japanese cartoon forum has you so wound up you fucking loser.
>>
File: tumblr_n3dtud0lt01qcbvomo1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3dtud0lt01qcbvomo1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x750px
>>11367427
"classic" doesn't mean good family.

Converse look like cheap shoes for high schoolers, even vans look better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.