[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1995 supreme box logo price ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Just won a 1995 Supreme black on grey box logo t shirt in a competition, from the first ever set of box logo tees.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much this is worth? It's a sick collectors item but I'm not a massive supreme fan and got bills and shit.
>>
>>11352371

condition is like 8 or 9 out of 10 i think
>>
File: fresh.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fresh.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>11352371
$5
>>
File: yeye.jpg (75KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
yeye.jpg
75KB, 1200x790px
>>11352377
Sorry to brake it to you but it looks like a fake.. why is the spacing on the tag uneven?
>>
>>11352381

no way, more dan dis
>>
>>11352390
nh no way man, the guy runs raffles all the time and is very respected in the community man, health with him before. the supreme tag looked like that back then.
>>
>>11352371

$10?
>>
>>11352371

maybe like 150$ maybe more
>>
Vintage bogo tees in top tier condition will run somewhere in the mid to high 300s depending on size (more for small medium slightly less for large xl)

I'm not even joking, grats on the win
>>
>>11352524

ah sick man! thanks for the info.
>>
>>11352525
Go head over to the subreddit (/r/supremeclothing) and post a l/c thread out there first of all cause they know better about the early shit than most of the people here

Like unironically
>>
Does anyone here ever cop supreme?
>>
>>11352544
>/r/supremeclothing

OP here, sometimes, but usually only because i know i can trade it up for other clothing or sell for more than what i bought it for, pretty good store of value as far as clothing goes
>>
File: 1457510756118.gif (960KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
1457510756118.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>>11352549
>reddit
>>
>>11352381
yooooo, i thought i was the only one using this pic for reactions. good shit my guy
>>
>>11352549
I mean how many people actually wear their stuff?
>>
>>11352671

its pretty much young rich kids
>>
>>11352542

this. if you're not bullshitting, go check if it's legit, ask for pricing on supreme subreddit and grats
>>
>>11352397
That's not what a teeshirt tag looks like
>>
>>11352544
Its the only current brand i buy, starting to pick up some Noah stuff though
>>
Supreme sucks major dick

Why do people pay upwards of $200 for a sub-par quality tee with a shitty box logo print on it that is bound to crack after a few wears?

>b-b-b-b-but my supreme makes me cool!!!111!!!1!1111!!11 im so streetwear hehehe

go fuck yourself

I used to like Supreme's designs until i realised the amount of garbage they release and the fact that there are so many resellers that just want to squeeze money out of customers who then have to pay more than twice the price of the garment they want to purchase for nothing, just because resellers are too lazy to earn money the conventional way

And before you call me some middle-aged cuck, I'm a fucking teenager that doesn't like Supreme
>>
File: supreme morton salt.jpg (694KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
supreme morton salt.jpg
694KB, 1008x672px
>>11354283
and by the $200 tee i mean people who pay for resale

their box logo is so unoriginal yet people cough up hundreds to look cool

The only supreme t shirt I actually like is the one pictured

rest are usually garbage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.