[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on getting this with a small black vertical bar below it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: WNT6xDH.jpg (887KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
WNT6xDH.jpg
887KB, 2448x3264px
Thoughts on getting this with a small black vertical bar below it?
>>
I wouldn't, personally.
>>
>>11352327

Thanks. Can you give me some background on yourself and a reason?
>>
Why would you want this displayed on your arm and to everyone else for the rest of your life? Arm, leg, back, shoulder, doesn't matter. Anywhere.

It's so unnecessary and tacky. You don't need it.

Not just this tattoo you , but 99% of tattoos are tacky and unnecessary.

If anything, I think you should be giving your reasons to wanting this, and why you feel the need to display it on your arm forever.
>>
Why?
>>
Also, to expand on my post above...

As much as I take issue with tattoos themselves, a lot of it's also related to the person.

Way more often than not, whether the person realizes it, they want the tattoo because: insecurity, trendy, impulse/spontaneous decision, attention seeking.

Lots of poor decision making, trashy, unintelligent people get tattoos. Even if you're genuinely none of these things, that's what I (& a lot of people) will always associate them with.

I think very small, subtle, barely noticeable tattoos can be fine. And I'm not referring to something like a dragon or that crown on your upper thigh or shoulder just because it will be covered at most times by a shirt or pants.

Obviously this is all my opinion, but I think a lot of people would agree. Especially highly intelligent and successful ones.
>>
File: 1445276846162.jpg (36KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1445276846162.jpg
36KB, 462x579px
I like some tattoos but its rare...

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.
>>
>>11352297
Garbage. Dont get tattoo unless u r secure in ur opinions and know most decisions in ur life were the right ones. Its very hard to get a good tattoo.
>>
>>11352297
Do it, it looks totally cool, bro!
>>
Yeah man, do it, it'll show people that you're a king, hella fuckin epic
>>
>>11354004
This. Do it OP
>>
>>11352475
>unintelligent people get tattoos
>that's what I (& a lot of people) will always associate them with

seems like you're the unintelligent one
>>
>>11352297
the only advice I can give is to wait a month and see if you still want it
>>
>it's a neo-fa tattoo-thread
HAHAAHAHA
>>
>>11352297
dont listen to all thse faggots telling you shit about the crown etc, they probably got a fucking cherry tattooed on their wrist. Your ink looks cool, and a bar would accompany it well I think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.