[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reps reps reps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20160518_222044.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160518_222044.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
I'm confused familia. I ordered these ss16 Stans around 3 months ago and they finally came and I picked them up.

I'm confused and surprised with the good quality of this one. Everything looks aligned. Colors are good. This is great. For 42$.
>>
w2c? do the have navy ones?
>>
>>11300371
Aiexpress! Yup, it was included with the rest of the ss16 colorways. They took down the listing so you might have to look around
>>
File: meme.jpg (235KB, 1648x1114px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
235KB, 1648x1114px
>>11300322
They aren't that hard to fake.
>>
>I don't have the money to buy the shoes the whole point of which is showing that you can pay just for the R
>hey, I'll buy the fake ones

Jeez.
>>
>>11300515
they are 1:1. NO ONE can tell. It's Raf's fault for being so lazy tbqh here. Sorry but the shoe is too simple & plain.
>>
>>11300526

We can tell that you're a poor poser wearing fake shoes just by your overall lifestyle.

t. people whose opinion matter
>>
>>11300537
ok
>>
>>11300515
> the whole point of which is showing that you can pay just for the R
then the shoe is fucking asking for being undermined with reps
if the shoe can be copied 1:1 for cheaper, then there's literally no sound reason to pay more
>>
>>11300541

Sure, if you think that searching for fake trainers to order for $40 through some online Chinese bazaar is compatible with the image that you hope to project by wearing rafdidas.
>>
>>11300322
>buying fakes of cheap normie sneakers
why
>>
>>11300556
>buying sneakers just to show other people you can afford them
You're just as much of a loser as the fake buyer
>>
>>11300571

Except I don't have those. The only Adidas I wear are y3s.
>>
>>11300556
doesn't matter in this particular case

raf stans aren't representing the quality, nor even the creativity
it's just a paint job over the most played shoe ever

i wouldn't trust Owzeegos or Velcros to be made by chinese children, but with that exact model - i see absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>11300556
>>11300591
also, the image is not always the case either
quite a bit of a people want rafstans merely for its colour, and not the Raf involvement per se

i suggest that OP falls in this category aswell
>>
>>11300322

...but stans are already dirt cheap.

They're the poorfag alternative to like CPs and shit.

How poor do you have to be to buy reps of poorfag shit?

Yo, like get a job and your priorities straight.

There's buying reps of shit that's worth making reps of and then there's being broke. You're the latter.
>>
>>11300609
This is me desu.

I just like the sky blue Rafs, and I don't care about the brand.
>>
>>11301036
>raf stans are the poorfag alternative to cps
>poorfag alternative
>literally like the same price

fucking hell

im not backing OP for repping fakes but you need to rethink your life
>>
>>11301036
You forgot to notice the little "r" that denotes that these are high fashion stans designed by Rickyraf Simoninsky
>>
>>11300322
i kind of want to get the fakes but i would feel dirty inside. Though paying 400+ for some fucking tennis shoes that will crease up in a one day wear is not worth it to me, i just like the design

fuck you raf you jew
>>
They have ozweego and tech runners reps now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.