[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What conditions does a dude look good in these (or something similar)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What conditions does a dude look good in these (or something similar)?
>>
File: wow rick.jpg (812KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
wow rick.jpg
812KB, 2160x1620px
>>11299833
>>
Nigga, you gay.
>>
>>11299981
So never I guess
>>
when you are next level
>>
>>11299833
when he's sucking cock through a gloryhole
>>
>>11299995
you had best not be OP
>>
>>11299833
Dawg, you might be on to somthjng. Keep in mind, These shoes are the Roshees of the women's chic shoe world. (that's not good) But I personally love them, I'd never wear them, I don't really vibe with wearing women's wedges.
>>
>>11300002

What is he's sucking a girl's cock through the gloryhole?
>>
>>11299833
Nobody looks good in these
>>
This bums me out, due to me loving shit like this. :(

...not even gay.
>>
>>11300203
OP by the way.
>>
>>11300044
Nope.
>>
>>11300061
Honestly I don't even know what Roshees are. But I think I get it. THANKS GOOGLE...so I guess I do.
>>
>>11299833
While he kills himself.
>>
>>11300203
>>11300209
You >>11299981
see that? stop being sexually insecure and get good at enjoying your own life like that anon pictured because you seem to suck at that.

and read this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Internet_is_not_Serious_Business

Learn to stop giving a damn. You damn submissive to society loser, get some will to power. Read Nietzsche & Michel Foucault.
>>
>>11300345
Meh, while I don't actually give two shits about what people think, I sort of subscribe to what I call 'social efficiency' which is basically a ratio of how much shit I receive versus how much shit I tolerate, which is low because I'm an impatient bastard.
>>
>>11300360
...more clarity. Not knowing how much shit I will receive, It's good to get a gauge on it.
>>
>>11300360
Submissive dork. You are worth more than the common sheeple simply because you're considering to walk your own path to happiness yet your wall aka the power modern society has over you doesn't let you enjoy life how you want, you can't kill the idea and you even doubt your own judgement. How many silly ideologies you eat up because you were trained to be obedient to? when is going to be the day you'll decide for yourself/become yourself? These must be solved in order to live a fulfilling youth, right now you're a "cuck" to society & you have masters.
>>
>>11300345
>Foucault

Lmao

Anyways you should read gay semiotics by half fisher and maybe gain some insight into why dressing this way is a terrible idea for 99% of /fa/
>>
>>11300397
Thanks.. I think. Pretty sure.
>>
>>11300410
Again...not gay.
>>
>>11300427
Foucault is a good read regardless of sexuality. Like always try to git gud at everything you like, but don't pass on the experience. Black is the best color and you got an anon for reference.
>>
>>11300446
Shall look into.
>>
>>11300427
I'm talking to the namefag that's why I replied to their post not yours.

You should probably read it too and then realize 1. You're gay
2. You're not gay and shouldn't try to dress like that
Or 3. If you're not gay and really insist on dressing that way that you don't get mistaken for being gay cause you will learn the signifiers from that book
>>
>>11300397
quit acting like you aren't a loser. Your projecting is shameful
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.