[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long curly Hair style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (443KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
443KB, 640x413px
what is it tying his hair up. To me it looks like some plastic comb or is it some type of elastic band? My hair is kind of like his and i would like to try it. Elastic bands make the knotting point too skinny. Anyone know whats going on up there?
>>
Conforming bump
>>
>>11296729
Manbuns are overdone, it's shit now.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>Growing curly hair out.
>When wet it goes past my nose.
>When dry it looks short.
>Was thinking of waiting until its longer so I can flick it back with my hands.
>Hairline is too high.
>Was going to get it cut short around neck and ears but at this rate my hair would look like a piece of broccoli.

Curly hair fucking sucks.
>>
>>11296888
Thats the thing its not a bun his hair is loose and flying around on top
>>
>>11296922
It's a manbun, the slight variation doesn't change anything, it's shit mate.
>>
>>11296908
I dont know how kinky your hair is nor where your hairline is but yes its a lot of work. Especially if your hair is bipolar like mine. Have you tried jojoba oil?
>>
>>11296929
Well since you seem to know everything maybe you have my answer. What exactly did he do to get his hair i that shape?
>>
>>11296945

Hairline is just naturally high. I'm definitely not balding or receding since I have extremely thick hair and the line itself is straight when I pull my hair back.

I would say my hair is Jew-tier. Closest I could find is pic related. My hair on the top looks like this guy's, except I have the back and sides a lot shorter.

Was originally going for this look but my hair was too curly.

http://i.imgur.com/QJ49o.jpg

If my hair grew out very long it would probably look like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/ab/66/7eab66c22aeefa2612a71d660a7fde9a.jpg

THere's literally nothing effay about curly hair.
>>
>>11296978
I feel you im on the cuban tier. Does your hair ever let you push it or slick it back? And also does your hair get frizzy? or is it all nice like in the pic.

I see what you are going for in the second picture. Have you considered getting fades and shape ups/ tape ups on the sides and back? It looks good with really curly hair.

Also do you have any facial hair and how much of it. Cuz you can grow your hair really long like tha and it can be fun and look good if you have a boyish face.
>>
>>11296908
hahaha im in the same situation, im at an awkward length right now where it is long but i cant tie it back or anything, i put in cornrows with palewave beads (im a mullatto) and it still pisses me off because the long braided strands on the back of my neck get all twisted up because of the curls. paint in the ass.

it will be a pain in the ass untill you can do a ponytail, my dad is a black dude and he had a pony tail for a long time, he told me you just have to wait and it will grow long enough so that it looks impressive and nice as long as you keep it clean.

i kight do locks, but i dont think so.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.