[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are biker jeans effay? Is Balmain the only real option for nice ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Are biker jeans effay? Is Balmain the only real option for nice ones?
>>
why are these called biker jeans?

the stereotypical biker image, and most bikers i've seen in person, have them wearing regular jeans or regular leather pants without the ribbed accents
>>
>>11264133
The ribbing is to wear pads under your jeans. Which is why they are called biker jeans
>>
>>11264174
i'm just sayin', i've never seen a biker wear anything like these, though that might just be me not paying attention or not having observed enough bikers
>>
>>11264120

bait and no they are super lame. If you are still wearing these you are a laggard.

not saying that you need to be on trend but these are trendy pants that have a bad stereotype(fuccboi that doesnt know anything about anything buying look alikes from h&m)
>>
>>11264180
If I'm the type of person that can afford Balmain, should I really even care about H&M fuccbois?
>>
>>11264177
I have seen a lot of people at my uni wear actually biker denim with the pads under them but that maybe just because bikes are very common here and so are biker communities
>>
>>11264195

Yes you should. Being associated with fuccbois at all is a bad idea
>>
>>11264195
If you can afford balmain and you need to ask (on 4chan no less) whether to wear biker jeans, you should probably get a stylist instead of those pants.
>>
>>11264289
I'm too introverted to do that and I wouldn't be able to say no to anything the stylist put on me
>>
biker jeans look incredibly lame if you're not actually a biker. very bad connotations. that and they aren't really versatile at all.
>>
>>11264120
so outdated. i have balmain jeans right now and i dont wear them because they are very 2012 and everyone in san francisco would make fun of me. but nah when it comes down to it as long as you like them your fine, i just dont want to wear them because ive worn them a bunch already.
>>
File: S3NL4jU.png (139KB, 314x543px) Image search: [Google]
S3NL4jU.png
139KB, 314x543px
>>11264177
The "ridged" part is a technique called trapunto, which basically involves stuffing or padding the area from the back and then stitching over it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapunto_quilting
For motorcycle pants, this provides extra protection for the wearer and on many models, this area has an opening to put knee pads into the jeans

on the Balmain jeans it has no function whatsoever. it's just inspired by the pic relared, therefore real bikers have no use for what we call 'biker jeans' on fashion forums
>>
>>11264350

One exception, Balmain Cargo Bikers are versatile as hell.
>>
>>11264120

these jeans are True Religion tier

every rapper or streetwear swagfag is wearing them
>>
>>11265382
>cringe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.