[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /fa/ workout plan, I am 6'1 weighing 160

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 493x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 493x470px
What's the /fa/ workout plan, I am 6'1 weighing 160 lbs but i can't even bench 80 lbs
>>
>>11262570
Callisthenics.
>>
>>11262570
Shaving
>>
>>11262570
Boi I weigh 125 and I can bench 140 start eating healthier and just do normal workouts.
Pushups, squats, and normal lifts like bench, curls, etc.
>>
I started out at 6'1 150 and couldn't bench 65. Buy a set of adjustable dumbbells and a flat or incline bench and put it in your room. No excuses + privacy. Google some workouts after that. Reddit fitness has a good DB workout in their wiki. Build a solid base using dumbbells and then go to the gym and start incorporating barbell work later. The reason you start with db is cause they help sort out muscle imbalances when you first start out. i.e. your right arm being stronger than your left. Also don't do squats early, just do lunges and goblet squats with db if you want to work on legs early on. Don't overload weight. Good form >>> more weight.
>>
>>11262903
To add onto this, your routine should be based around what you want to achieve. Working out to get strong will require a different routine than working out to get big. Of course the two go hand in hand but you can focus on one by doing different rep ranges and using certain equipment. In general DB are for hypertrophy (mass) and barbell is for strength but the two are interchangeable. DB press is going to give you a bigger chest than barbell bench press as well as train both sides of the body equally, but barbell bench will allow you to lift heavier.
>>
>there are people who can't bench 80 lbs
>>11262903
holy shit 65 lbs

I guess being a manlet isn't so bad, at least I can bench twice what these lanklets can and I don't even work out
>>
>>11262570
>>11262863

Technically my body is like this but a bit more in shape. How can I successfully get rid of chest hair? I don't want to have a prickly chest that'll eventually grow back and shit more. Any tips?

apologies for using your thread op
>>
>>11262921
That's what happens when you are nonathletic as fuck for your entire adolescence. When I hit college I started to train finally and after a year I've seen some nice gains and am up to 185 on bench. :p noob gains and all. Still got a long way to go though but I started to enjoy lifting after a while so it's not like it's a chore to do.
>>
>>11262931
nair
lasers
>>
>>11262931

just trim it every 4-5 days

the prickly chest looks extremely good my man
>>
>>11262570
Is the barbell weight included in those 80 lbs ?
>>
>>11262570
read the sticky >>>/fit/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.