[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this sort of low-cut dress which exposes a shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: butifel.png (86KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
butifel.png
86KB, 820x820px
What's this sort of low-cut dress which exposes a shirt at the front almost to the waist called?

A girl whom we've recently interviewed at my job wore this sort of thing to the interview, pic related. The dress was from a sort-of velvety material which looked soft and had a sheen. It looked pretty good tbqh, although I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for the occasion.

I wonder what she's going to wear to work since she got the offer and accepted it.
>>
Anyone?

I don't know shit about female fashion.
>>
>>11256032
Like a classic tunic without the front?
>>
File: tumblr_nypotxO9HK1qjmcfmo1_500.jpg (114KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nypotxO9HK1qjmcfmo1_500.jpg
114KB, 500x716px
Give her a follow up call with the w2c
>>
File: dirndl.jpg (440KB, 1000x1520px) Image search: [Google]
dirndl.jpg
440KB, 1000x1520px
>>11256211
I was wondering if the front-less look/cut had a name.

>>11256216
The general look is similar but your picture seems more like suspenders, the dress that girl wore had a full back and long sleeves, it's just that the front was completely exposed pretty much to the (admittedly high) waist. It kind of reminded me of a dirndl.

We will most likely share an office so I might as well just ask her once she starts, but that's still several weeks away.
>>
It's called "unproffesional".

What sort of business and position was it?
>>
>>11256295
*unprofessional
>>
>>11256032
I believe the word you are looking for my friend is jumper skirt
>>
>>11256338
Oh, thanks for that term! Looks very similar, it was probably a type of that.

Still a bit peculiar (at least comparing with google images) since the back was fully covered and there were long sleeves as well.
>>
>>11256240
>button up you kraut slut
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 701x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 701x525px
like this but a dress??
>>
>>11256210
I wonder why...
>>
>>11257673
Yes but with sleeves that were part of the dress as well.

>>11256295
Missed this post earlier. It's a bioinformatics position at an agricultural research lab.
>>
File: butifel2.jpg (290KB, 1000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
butifel2.jpg
290KB, 1000x2500px
Okay, most of the jumper skirt images I've seen on google are sleeveless and just have straps. Her outfit had sleeves and a covered back (not straps).

I've modified a googile image of a jumper skirt to make it look like her outfit did (changed the colour as well).

Bit weird.
>>
File: 153717-m-01-dl.jpg (39KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
153717-m-01-dl.jpg
39KB, 345x437px
The cut is often referred to as underbust, some JFashion brands also call it corset cut.

I'd say it's a bit unprofessional, especially if it had sheen but it really depends on the job.
>>
I'm kind of pissed about how women have much more freedom in how to dress to interviews and in professional settings in general.
>>
Ask /cgl/
>>
test
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.