[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some white people alternatives to Sosa's hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (221KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1080x1080px
What are some white people alternatives to Sosa's hair?
>>
>>11253590
i saw a black male and the word alternative and i got excited for a second
also can you elaborate
>>
>>11253590
Probably the closest thing is long straight hair
>>
>>11253593
Just something with the same intentionally messy vibe.
>>
>>11253590
shave your hair off and hang some freshly cooked spaghetti from your scalp every day
>>
>>11253596
Working on that right now, so lucky me.
>>
>>11253596
this
its kinda difficult to emulate locks
>>
>>11253606
thanks for the help!
>>
>>11253590
>>11253596
its funny/ironic because i only got dreads because theyre the closest thing ill get to long and straight white boy hair sob
>>
whats wrong with his pants/legs ?
>>
>>11253658
he's sagging
>>
>>11253590
w2c the jeans?
>>
>>11253646
I have a friend with dreads that always bitches when I say I wish I could have dreads too because he envies my straight, frail white hair
>>
>>11253674
no idea but probably Balmain
>>
we got white cucks and black cucks in the same thread

new lows
new lows
new lows
>>
Oh my god this fucking thread white people fuck off forever please

Stick to manbuns and reddit beards thanks
>>
>>11253590
You don't need an alternative you just need to loc your hair, the thing white people fail at is maintenance, you have to constantly re-twist and take care of the new growth. Stop being scared and go to a black hair salon to start them. They'll part and section your hair off in a neat pattern before they twist it so the locs will grow out neat and uniform. Go back to the saloon every month or two to get the new hair re-twisted. Black people's dreads look just as bad as white people's when they don't take care of them. Chief Keef probably gets his hair done every two weeks or so.
>>
File: tumblr_mndd5bB5dD1s0da7zo1_1280.jpg (389KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mndd5bB5dD1s0da7zo1_1280.jpg
389KB, 1280x851px
>>11253596
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.