[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so guys about a 2 and a half years ago I saw a picture of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 612x612px
Okay so guys about a 2 and a half years ago I saw a picture of these on here. I was just getting into fashion and I saw these and decided I wanted them. A few years down the road I can afford them, and I know I want them, even if I'm wearing them just to show off. I want the picture for emotional purposes and etc. It was a fit pic, taken from the right side IIRC, person was outside walking, I believe either chelseas or geos/dunks. Can someone provide the image I'm talking about?

I don't have much to give for your effort, but I can give the first poster some nudes of my GF or maybe a dollar or 2 over PayPal? Thanks guys!!

Pic related
>>
File: 1432530242442 copy.png (526KB, 456x517px) Image search: [Google]
1432530242442 copy.png
526KB, 456x517px
>>11251372
this?
>>
Those zippers are going to hurt your knees when you're on them sucking dick, OP. Are you sure you want to hurt your main source of income like that? How would your mother feel knowing that you're fucking up the family business?
>>
>>11251382
#
R
O
A
S
T
E
D
>>
>>11251378
You're a fucking God

How can I repay you? What's your email Senpai? Are you in /fbfa/?
>>
>>11251382
damn anon y so mad?
>>
>>11251382
go back to /b/
>>
>>11251399
haha don't worry about it man. not in /fbfa/, but email's [email protected]. glad I could help you out.
>>
>>11251372
>some nudes of my GF
why would you do this for a fucking pants image?
>>
>>11253033
/fa/ in a nutshit
>>
>>11251372
come on dud you better not wear these with a white tshirt and stan smiths
>>
They're Saint Laurents and are about 1k
>>
>>11251372
garbage
>>
Holy fucking cringe.
>>
>>11253559
gud post
>>
>>11251372
>>11251372
I'm pretty sorry to inform you that these jeans (both the biker trend and this particular design) were on their way out at least a year ago and are pretty irrelevant and dead now if you're buying them thinking you'll be flexing on people. plus they have a break in period and you have to size down because you can never wash them due to the leather paneling and they end up stretching a lot everywhere.

case in point why if you don't have the $$$ it doesn't help to buy trendy shit, because as soon as you can afford it you're too late. if you have to have em please buy them secondhand cuz you won't be able to resell these for anywhere near retail once you realize how uncomfortable they actually feel on your body. consider a different item to spend your money on
>>
Those pants look like Kylo Ren with the mask
>>
>>11251372
if you ever share the nudes your gf sent you, you're not only a cuck but i hope you fucking die violently in a car crash
>>
>>11253921
This. Don't do it OP. Buy some SLP boots instead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.