[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All-over Sublimation Printing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: grilled oops.png (226KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
grilled oops.png
226KB, 500x578px
Hey /fa/, /ck/ here. I'm looking to turn some photographs into printed shirts, but I'm not sure where to start with picking a company or type of shirt.

The only clue I have is I have one sublimation shirt I bought at some point that fits ok and has lasted well enough, but I don't know who printed it.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience getting shirts printed? Ideally I'd like a company that can do it with as few unprinted streaks (from folds) as possible (impossible I know), and a type of shit that resists pilling.

Enjoy this picture of my homeland.
>>
>>11246823

My fucking toaster melted when I did this.
>>
File: 1shirts.jpg (647KB, 1225x1631px) Image search: [Google]
1shirts.jpg
647KB, 1225x1631px
>>11246823
print all over me
>>
File: joeyshirt.png (369KB, 698x627px) Image search: [Google]
joeyshirt.png
369KB, 698x627px
>>11247222
hellz yea now we're /fa/ck/ing.

when they say "The backside will mirror the front" does that mean that they just reuse the same image for the back, or do they actually flip it? This is important.

Pic unrelated, just gotta represent.
>>
File: woof.jpg (73KB, 636x612px) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
73KB, 636x612px
>>11247222
How is the quality and fit on those? Can you post a fit with one?
>>
>>11246823
why would you do this
fucking retard americans
>>
>>11246823
if you want no folds you need it to be done cut and sew
>>
>>11246823

You should get some grilled cheese prints.
>>
>>11247222
>that top left shirt
goddamn that was a good fap
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x714px
I want the first pic without the text on a t shirt
>>
>>11247862
i dont really want to post myself sorry...
the quality is pretty good. it's not really a thick material like gildaen shirts, its more lightweight. ideal for summer or layered for winter. im a size xs-s and only own small and mediums from them; both are comfortable and i would say fit TTS, i cant comment on xs but the small matches my frame (5'11, 129 lb, skinnyfat) nicely without being tight fitting. i would say its better than what you can purchase at the mall, and its not as strechy as mall stuff either

>>11247841
the same image, it's not flipped. so if you have text on both sides, it will be readable. in my experience the stuff looks nicer if you only get the front printed which means that you sort of need to use a white or black background, hence why most of my shirts from them are white.
keep in mind that the image you upload appears in the preview slightly bigger than what it will come out as, so go extra big in the preview

>>11250622
lol, the artist is cute
>>
>>11247862
quality from paom is good
fit is a little slimmer depending on ur body type. im a little bigger so large is a little tight but if ur skinny it should be tts
>>
File: aloha apocalypse.jpg (346KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aloha apocalypse.jpg
346KB, 1272x1920px
>>11250622
>>11250666
where do i cop top left shirt?
pls help me satan
>>
>>11250622
whats the name of it.
>>
File: cookingshow.jpg (40KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
cookingshow.jpg
40KB, 352x264px
>>11250666
Thanks man. What I'm looking at printing is more abstract, but I was thinking about what I would need to do for front-to-back continuity (or if I even care, for that matter). So flipped or not didn't really matter, but flipped would be easier to work with in that regard.
>>
>>11247222
Do you wear these out?
Damn, I wanna print something on a shirt. This is pretty cool dude.
>>
>>11250717
>>11250933
[Toruneko] Souda Imouto to Renshuu Shiyou. | I Know, I’ll Practice With my Little Sister.
>>
You can only sublimate on poly. If you get a cotton tee, the sublimation will burn the tee. Just keep that in mind. A poly blend tee with a majority of poly also can work too.
>>
File: 148.jpg (605KB, 1372x2000px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
605KB, 1372x2000px
>>11250717
https://paom.com/products/chair-prototype/
you'll need to ask them to centre the design but i think it's too big, i'd make it smaller if i were to order it again
here's the page but i had to go through and edit it to get the design i wanted

>>11251002
yeah but ive only worn top left out once, haha
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.