[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dress me up for prom /fa/, i have no idea how to look different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

dress me up for prom /fa/, i have no idea how to look different from others
>>
You wanna stand out huh
>>
>>11237349
yes, but in a swag kind of way
>>
>>11237320
Bump
>>
>>11237362
kys my man
>>
the one on the left is a great example of what i'm looking for, but i'm not creative enough to think of something like this
>>
rent a tux faggot. they measure all your shit and it wont look that bad unless you give them the wrong measurements. If you try too hard you are gonna look like an aspie, If you just dress appropriately in a good looking tux, hell you could even go with a crazy vest/tie color or something, you will look fine.
>>
>>11237444
that is my current option but every guy will be wearing a tux, i wanna stand out
>>
>>11237405
absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 53qcSWf11qfypwmo4_1280.jpg (49KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
53qcSWf11qfypwmo4_1280.jpg
49KB, 544x544px
>standing out
>not just dressing the same yet somehow looking better than everybody else
that's where you've fucked up senpai
>>
>>11237457
You don't want to stand out. Do you think your date would want that? Do you think she would want her date to be "that guy wearing sneakers" to prom?

>inb4 dress for yourself
Absolutely. But not at something like prom - at this stuff, there is a certain uniform to follow, and people actually have a good time because of this (when else do you wear a tux, especially at such a young age? basically only at this, and at your wedding).

Rent a well-fitted tux Spend the time to make sure it fits well, and you will already stand out apart from 99% of the people who didn't put the effort in, and are wearing baggy, ill-fitting tuxes.

I don't know why I'm bothering to reply to this underage garbage in the first place, though. Reported.
>>
>>11237537
>Reported
i'm 18 though, not from the us
>>
>>11237320
The noose is this year's hottest prom accessory. Don't even bother bringing a date, since all the girls there will instantly soak their panites at the magnificent sight of you in your dope ass noose, and you'll be able to choose any of them.
>>
File: Yves-Saint-Laurent-Runway-001.jpg (19KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Yves-Saint-Laurent-Runway-001.jpg
19KB, 210x330px
full slp
>>
>>11237469

this just go for the super tailored suit and do everything correctly. Almost everyone has jackets that are too long pants that are too long not the right collar .

just focus on getting the details perfect
>>
>>11237611
i know you're meme-ing but it's happening
>>
>>11237320
Don't wear a suit.
Wear a really fitted button down and a nice patterned Tie.

This shows that you don't take yourself to seriously and it makes you stand out while talking down to everybody else.

Most kids want to look like cool hot shot adults but you aren't your young and that’s not a bad thing flaunt it.
>>
>>11237320
full rick
>>
>>11237320
bape bowtie
>>
>>11237611
w2c cheap chelseas for this? They really don't have to last long.
>>
File: 1458527128925.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1458527128925.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>11237405
just kill yourself senpai
>>
>>11237405
Senpai wat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.