[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, where are you from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

File: shame.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
How effay is your homeland? I'll start:
>brisbane, australia
>pic+filename related
>>
>Malaysia
Everyone here is a 2010 tier fuccboi
>>
Hello brisbro,
It really isn't that bad, once you've been here for a while and then travelled a bit you'll realise that the 'fashionable' cities trend hop even more than they do here which is pretty fucking terrible. Always greener on the other side.

Plus it got pretty chilly at the dawn service this morning and is windy as fuck today.

If you haven't already you should go to some of the parties thrown by Nick and Ben from Apartment or some of the gigs by Matt from the Outpost
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 1250x1878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 1250x1878px
new york
>>
>portland
>the homebase of fuccbois
>>
>>11211965
dont hate on the adidas cap, pestle mortar tshirt, chino shorts , roshe runs and stoned n co lighter bruh
>>
File: lulemon-yoga-clothes.jpg (55KB, 528x349px) Image search: [Google]
lulemon-yoga-clothes.jpg
55KB, 528x349px
>>11211943
> Vancouver, British Columbia
> yoga pants everywhere
> new money chinese fuccbois
>>
>>11211971
Hey dude,
How do I get in on that shit? I love the Outpost, but I have no idea who those guys are. Do you have a contact, by any chance? You sound cool.
>>
File: Meme.png (327KB, 380x528px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.png
327KB, 380x528px
>>11211990
I literally cant because its the best anyone can offer here.
>>
>>11212048
I'm so sorry
>>
File: bluridgeautmn.jpg (2MB, 2293x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bluridgeautmn.jpg
2MB, 2293x1600px
C.S.A.
>>
>>11212034
Nick and Ben are the guys behind pretty much the entirety of Brisbanes Japanese street wear scene (https://www.theurbanlist.com/brisbane/a-list/apartments-ben-nick-chiu-close-encounter). They run Apartment, Bens Burgers, The Bleachers and A Love Supreme.

I became friends with Nick by just going to Apartment. Eventually he invited me to a party (DJ Mitsu the Beats) and after that whenever I went to Apartment he gave me 10% off. You don't need an invite to go the parties though, they're all on the Instagram account

Same goes for Matt (the old dude from Outpost). Just check the IG, he hosts small gigs all the time.

As for my contact, I go to QUT. I've met 3 now good friends from here by just walking up to them and asking about some of their clothing items. I encourage you to do the same, we might meet soon :^)
>>
>>11211943
>toronto

actually pretty fucking bad
>>
File: Buffalo-Exchange-Houston-1.jpg (237KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo-Exchange-Houston-1.jpg
237KB, 610x813px
>houston texas
>google 'houston texas street style'
>this is the first pic
>>
>>11212168
mah negroe
>>
>>11212161
That's sick, thanks dude! I'm afraid I'm still in school (long story short, was a problem kid. I'm 18) but hey what can you do. I have a skype though if you want to chat, cutthroat.saint (sorry for the edgy name, im named for st. Cecelia)
>>
Bern, Switzerland

>tfw no /fa/ friends
>>
>>11212048
eh the fashion choices isnt that bad here if u have the money and know where to look.

if u dont have money u can always go 'bundle' shopping.
>>
>tfw from nyc and you're tryna move back after college but think most people in their early 20s in new york is fuckin annoying

a-at least people dress w-well
>>
>Melbourne, Australia

Everyone here is trying too harrd to look like they're in America
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Copenhagen, DK
>no manlets
>no poorfags
>free college that u get paid to attend
ezz breeze
>>
Im from Lithuania, most people wear shitty clothes from zara and h&m, but me and my boyfriend are very /fa/ so it feels good.
>>
>>11212967
inb4 u get raped by muh peaceful migrants
>>
Antwerp,Belgium

Easily one of the most effay city in Europe
>>
Auckland, nz

There are some effay-ish people around but not really in my social circles, feelsbadman
>>
Some tiny shithole in poland
Im not too far from warszawa though
>>
>>11212943
Bangsar isnt too bad, but like places like Mid Valley and One Utama are horrible, and central KL is just full normies
>>
>>11212969
nigga u gay? talk shit post fit
>>
small town, northern Germany
there is no effay
being a snowflake is easy
>>
>>11212161
Are you the dude with the Giani Mora cap?
>>
>>11213037
Ew, absolutely not

>>11212268
Sorry dude, no Skype. I do go on the effay IRC chat sometimes though
>>
>Slovenija
People are just picking up on trends that are already dead, no good shops desu senpai
>>
>>11212969
Lithuania dude here too, can confirm. Most people are still using olive fishtail parkas and new balance shit over here.
Any clothing above $150 will look like high fashion shit by comparison
>>
>>11211965
whats going on fellow malaysian
not everyone
at least i have a group of effay friends, although they dont know about 4chan
>>
>>11211971
>>11212161
Brisbane isn't so bad yeah. If you actually look you'll see a lot of people dress quite well. The problem with Brisbane is it's just too hot to wear interesting stuff for 70% of the year.

Good to see some fellow Brisbanites on here.
>>
>>11212969
Why are most Lithuanians trash? Scratch that why are ALL Lithuanians trash? Most disgusting Slavs ever
>>
>>11213200
Good to see more SEAs here.
Hope your friends dont go on r/mfa if they dont go here lmao
>>
>>11213202
Urgh god yoou're absolutely right about the heat
It was nice and windy today though!
It is, I hope I run in to you guys sometime! I frequent the record stores around the place a lot like rocking horse and jet black cat and a love supreme. Look out for a smallish brunette (soon to be blonde tho) with blunt bangs and circle-y cream glasses (sometimes)! The other brisbane guy was really nice, too. It's nice to know there are people out there, I've just got to look for them :^)
>>
Tokyo, Japan
>samefags everywhere
>>
>>11213211
Because most of the people I know here are obsessed with Norway and most of the fashion here is Norway inspired. Even the new buildings are built in the shitty scandinavian "tons of narrow windows" style which looks retarded.
So basically we went from soviet shitters to scandinavian cucks.
>>
File: zoe.jpg (1MB, 1532x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zoe.jpg
1MB, 1532x1024px
>>11213220
I'll keep an eye out, Brisbane's a big place but I'm always around Queen St. and the like taking photos after uni. You might recognize the backdrop of this photo if you're into the record scene
>>
>>11213234
Oh sick! Is that the exchange place? I love it there!
You have lovely photography, do you have a blog or something? It'd be rad to see more!
>>
File: film-1.jpg (1MB, 1024x1532px) Image search: [Google]
film-1.jpg
1MB, 1024x1532px
>>11213243
Yeah it's place just off Queen Street, pretty eclectic mix of stuff there. Afraid I don't have any online media for my photography, it's really more of a hobby. If you see a young guy with an old, black film SLR camera wandering around Queen St it's probably me.
>>
Lithuania here

Lotsa girls dress very well, but lotsa guys dress very typical or follow that hitler youth cut trend etc

You rarely, if at all, see someone rocking pricy labels, but I think it's for the better since most of them, or at least the labels often mentioned on fa, are for edgy sperglords and don't look nice.
>>
>>11213248
yes I love it! Got some david lynch films there the other day, great stuff.
It looks lovely, fun hobby. And you use film? Man you sound really cool, I hope I run in to you!
by the way, is that the irish magic guy? or, one of them? i s2g
>>
>>11212161
Lmao yet another Brisbane trendite with their tongue firmly wedged up nick and Ben's butthole.

They only got to wear they are because their daddy is rich and threw money at them to start their hobby businesses.
>>
First Brisbaner again, when I'm not at uni I hang out around Winn Lane, Burnett Lane, Queen St and the various dog parks of the city

>>11213234
Damn, nice picture I love it in there, that smell of musty old record sleeves

>>11213321
I'm aware of that, but I'm grateful they kick-started their culture niche like they did. Would you rather they'd opened a Culture Kings franchise or something? They throw mad parties, give me discounts and sell good burgers, what's not to love?
>>
>>11213332
>Burnett lane
Fuck I meant Baker Lane, nothing on Burnett
>>
>>11213243
>sick, rad, oh wow you're soooo cool let me suck your dick
jesus fucking christ you're cringeworthy
>>
>>11212953
Only the outer suburbs, everyones starting to dress like mac demarco round here, fuckin memes
>>
>>11213248
Sounds like the hipster artfag style is starting to hit brisbane
>>
some shitty small nj town

there's one grocery store, one walgreens, one shooting range and 100 people in relaxed fit camo shorts and tapout shirts
>>
>>11213441
You know it. I use film since I can't really afford to pony up a grand or so for a decent DSLR, and good lenses for film cameras are cheap as chips.

You're right though, vinyl shops and little arty boutiques are springing up everywhere. I don't mind it though, I'd much rather an independent cafe to yet another Coffee Club or the like.
>>
>>11212990
yea i just buy basics from malls. anything else i get them at bundles. (brokestudentboi)
>>
>>11211943
rural victoria australia
lall the melbourne smack heads drop by my town to shit up the place on the way to schoolies
one guy with dreds and "clubmaster" sunglasses rolled through the town and smoked weed with my cousins
next minute everyone has dreds and shit sunglasses
>>
Italy.
Pretty effay.
>>
>sweden

slavs, fuccbois and preppies
>>
>>11213452

>being from south jersey

damn son that sucks
>>
Toronto, not /fa at all
>>
>>11214013
> not /fa at all
there are so many full rick people THOUGH

vancover, no that;s not fa at all!
>>
>>11214013
Literally every time i buy a piece from grailed its from Toranto. How does this happen!?!??!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-18-24-02.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-18-24-02.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Copenhagen, Denmark.
>pic related. Search result of "Copenhagen Street style"
>>
>>11214036
This is so fucking far from correct lmfao. Do you even live in Denmark
>>
>Srbac,Bosnia.

They don't believe in queer shit such as fashion.
>>
File: 13485943687.png (11KB, 387x449px) Image search: [Google]
13485943687.png
11KB, 387x449px
Since when is /fa/ full of lithuanians?
>>
Montreal,
There's alot of people with style here but also alot of "artsy-fartsy" pretentious dorks who steal tumblr trends.
>>
>>11213358
k
>>
>>11213994
You win
>>
New Orleans
Very uneffay
the most you'll see someone try is going full prep because its too hot here to be /fa/
>>
Matsuyama Japan
>>
>>11215053
No girls wear color like southern girls tho.
>>
>>11215079
Thank god
>>
>>11211943
Philippines

I understand that it's hard to be effay in a hot third world country.
>>
Poland
nearly not at all, even bigger cities are mostly full of clueless hypebeasts
>>
>>11211943
Detroit, Michigan

Not effay at all and incredibly depressing.
>>
>>11213211
>Lithuanians
>slav
yet again sieg confirms himself to be a retard
>>
>>11212953
>>11213431

Melbourne is good fun though. Everyone is "into fashion" but doesn't have the money to achieve it - so your full Rick / Julius fits attract nice attention and compliments. And it's easy to strike up conversations with people wearing the same.
>>
File: bitchmeme.jpg (14KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
bitchmeme.jpg
14KB, 300x313px
>>11215079
No girls wear color except for when every tulane bitch wears the Mardi Gras meme purple green and gold perlis polo and shiny purple green and gold leggings
>>
>>11214013
scarberia

we're infested with fuerdai (UTSC, Asiancourt) Most of the other immigrants here can't afford to dress well, and everyone else is objectively mom/dad/suburban kid core (high fashion to them is like the H&M at STC) or wears supreme, jordans and low rides. Shit-tier streetwear fits.

Diversity our strength.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.