[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drapey Shirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (537KB, 1846x2277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
537KB, 1846x2277px
What's the best source of t-shirts that are oversized and drapey like this?

I love the cut of these shirts from American Apparel but I think the quality is shit. Perfect cause the armholes aren't too big or long and my arms still look good in them.

Any other brands carry this style?
>>
Where do you get those diapers tho, to die for
>>
>>11208468
But this isn't oversized nor drapey.. Is this bait?
>>
>>11208468

w2c pacifier?
>>
>>11208473
Are you kidding? Go look at a normal t shirt and tell me this isn't oversized.

>>11208469
Tykables bro. I'm all about utilitarian fashion and diapers are super practical. Basically tech wear if you think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (596KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596KB, 2576x1932px
>>11208473
Better pic to show how drapey the collar is
>>
fucking sage
>>
>>11208522
>Actual discussion of fashion
>saging

Dude seriously where is a good source for drapey shirts? Why don't you contribute to the discussion?
>>
>baggy shirts
>ever
>diapers

kill urself my man
>>
>>11208503

Do you #2 in them or just #1?
>>
>>11208595
Okay legit I made this thread to ask about baggy shirts and just posted the diaper pic as a joke but I'll satisfy you're curiosity.

At 22 I got really severe nerve damage from an injury from rugby and am lucky that the only thing damaged was my bladder control. I was given the option of either wearing and cathater and a piss bag (fuck that) or wearing diapers, so I chose diapers because they're a lot more comfortable. At first I was really upset about it and depressed, but eventually I started liking them because they were a source of comfort and got into them as a fetish (probably the best thing that could happen given the shittiness of my diagnosis). So yeah, I only "#1" in them, and I barely have any control over it.

>>11208585
>baggy shirts
>bad

I think you might have made a wrong turn on the way to MaleFashionAdvice buddy.
>>
you are fucking retarded, OP
there's nothing baggy or "drapey" about your shirt or its collar, you're just a colossal mongoloid and don't know how to describe a boat/scoop neck

kill urself, my man
>>
>>11208605
People in football get serious injuries, i can't imagine the rate of injury in rugby.

I'm recovering from nerve damage myself, take care of your health anon.

politely saging for off topic.
>>
>>11208655
It's not off topic, I want to know about baggy shirts :(
>>
>>11208703
it is though

this kind of thread is why we have fuccboi generals and stuff
>>
>>11208739
How is it off topic?
>>
>>11208740
It's more it was derailed and became off topic, but take your measurements and buy the size that you want.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.