[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We predict the next trends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 238663_9187_XL.jpg (112KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
238663_9187_XL.jpg
112KB, 800x495px
The New Balance 990's are the next Stan Smiths.
>>
way off base. not going to happen retard.
>>
>>11200940
Reeboks were hyped in Japan last year
They're already out. Nikes are coming back
Long story short Reebok ventilators will get a lot of hype starting this summer, guaranteed
And if Rihanna puts out another pair of pumas Adidas and Nike will be put on the back burner for a few months, emerging brand wise
>>
>>11200949
I agree, Reeboks are going to start getting really popular soon. Especially with women because of Kylie and Rihanna.
>>
There won't be next stan smiths, nothing is as versatile, cheap, and "good" as stans.
Everyone who got tired of stans is just going to buy something else, no more shoe memes like stans. Fuccbois are obsessed with yeezys and tubulars, but I think yeezys are other kind of meme and tubulars are not as basic and appealing as stans.
>>
>>11200949
aint no celebrity putting a whole brand back on bih.

but i agree reebok vents. Kendrick put reebok back on
>>
The OG 990s (the 1980's one) are legit my favorite NB silo.
>>
those are ugly as fuck OP. I think 998's would be more realistic
>>
>>11200970
You fell for marketing dude
I've been following Adidas' releases religiously since 07 and they've done this before with other models. Sambas, Superstars, Dragons, SL72s, highs, mids
They bring back a shoe that hasn't gotten a lot of attention, convince a bunch of designers to attach themselves to the company for one off collabs, bleed it dry, repeat with another shoe

Stans were brought back in like 2011 too, if you've already forgotten
>>
>>11200970
I mean in the sense that the fashion community (fuccboi influencers) and meme rappers will make them popular again.
>>11200986
Already popular.
>>
>>11200973
I don't like pumas but they've been very aggressive in trying to get attention
The rihannas, the dope ALIFE collab, XLARGE collab, etc
>>
>>11200973
>aint no celebrity putting a whole brand back on
yeezy yeezy yeezy jus jumped over jumpman
>>
>>11200995
Yes, that's why there won't be a new meme shoe like stans (or superstars, sambas, etc...). I can't think of an older silhouette that can become a meme and new ones are not as cheap and versatile enough to become a meme.
>>
>>11201008
Wtf no he didn't Jordans come out every two weeks and sell out in every sneaker shop in America
>>
>>11201019
Samba hasn't gotten attention in a long time or a made in Germany release. That's a good indicator of what's next
>>
>>11201027
Do you think they're going to be marketed soon? I think yeezys are kinda in the way for that.
>>
>>11201034
Yeah I think they're next
Lot of soccer tournaments that Adidas is heavily sponsoring or has jersey deals within the next few months, they're well due for another Samba release (especially if they can try to get the weight down on some samba boosts) cuz they haven't been pushed since like 07 when men's magazines all said they were THE go to daily sneaker
And Adidas needs a place holder for a wide Yeezy release
>>
>>11201034
That's just my opinion I might be dead wrong
I've been waiting for them to bring back Colorado windbreakers for five years and they haven't yet
>>
Nmds are going to be the latest trend , especially now they're now making variations for it. And adidas will be dominant for a couple years . Might sign another big star
>>
>>11201084
They lost the NBA deal so they have some money to fool around with
>>
>>11201084

Wish NMDs were easier to cop. Don't wanna pay resell prices for the non PM ones. Just want one for comfy beaters.
>>
If you wear the overwhelming majority of New Balance sneakers and you aren't running you look like somebody's aunt.
>>
>>11201113
It's fucking annoying how hard to cop some of adidas' recent nicer shit are.
>>
>>11200940
Prestos are gonna be mainstream, to roshe tier
>>
>>11200949
Tfw no reebok vintage green club c 85 memes :(
>>
File: 1500_v_DSC8341.jpg (540KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1500_v_DSC8341.jpg
540KB, 800x1066px
Crocs
>>
>>11201590
they already are in australia
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (467KB, 1198x897px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
467KB, 1198x897px
>>11200949
I can see it
>>
File: 1451735098351.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1451735098351.gif
1MB, 207x207px
desu from what i've seen /fa/ is way ahead of common fashion shit.
I see these girls that are supposedly into fashion and these shitty mainstream fashion blogger bitches wearing shit that was on /fa/ 6 months ago or something

how does it work that a collective of shit slinging cunts can be this right ?
>>
>>11201798
because /fa/ is completely devoid of any empathy. If something is gay and shit and lame everyone says so.
>>
Adidas Gazelles
get reddy
>>
now that hedi has left SLP, his aesthetic will slowly die out fits will become a lot more ~loosewave~
>>
>>11202369
2013 wasn't that long ago, I think Sambas are next
>>
>>11200978
hopping on early I see

>>11201657
i would legit love this.
those things are just so comfy
>>
Nike Cortez, are good
>>
>>11201657
w2c pants?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.