[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair/face shapes general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: face shape.png (1MB, 927x578px) Image search: [Google]
face shape.png
1MB, 927x578px
My face shape is pretty much this.
How can I make it look cuter and not so... long, I guess?

(this is not of me, but I look very much like this with my current hair)
>>
>>11200734
>How can I make it look cuter and not so... long, I guess?

get a shorter haircut? that girl from deadpool has a buzzcut and her head looks like an egg, if thats your thing...

anyway the girl you posted doesnt even have a long face, she looks cute
>>
If that's what you look like then it looks fine
>>
>>11200797
>>11200779
really? no 5-head? no older lady/mom face?
Because thats all I see. Not to say she is ugly, but she looks old-ish, and that's the same problem I'm having.
>>
>>11200804
Nah, she looks like a well adjusted, mature and generally interesting person
Much cuter than chicks who cake themselves in makeup and other shit
Play it to your advantage and start being more confident about yourself
>>
>>11200855
lol this is a weird assumption to make based on a photo in a thread about hair.
>>
>>11200804
No, girl in OP is cute.
I think you're being insecure, but I can certainly relate. Sometimes the features that we dont like about ourselves are not actually as exaggerated as we think they are.
>>
>>11200804
>5head older, lady/mom face

lol?? that girl is actually really attractive, if you look like her then you have nothing to worry about (except body dismorphic disorder, maybe)
>>
>>11200855
>>11200872
>>11200886
I feel like what you are saying is not congruent with my life, but maybe I have some other weird thing going on.

Anyway, thank you anons.
>>
>>11200900
you probably look like a horse :/
>>
>>11200900
ignore the redditor white knights. she definitely has a big ass forehead, and is clearly wearing al ot of makeup. her eyebrows are shit tier too and she looks basic as fuck, literally wearing one of those stoner ponchos in the first picture. I'd rank her a 6 on a good day.

ask your question in the hair thread
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
the big forehead, face shrinker solution
>>
>>11200935
thats a man
>>
>>11200942
your point?
>>
>>11200935
I think photoshop (or those chinese "beauty" apps) is the solution here.

dem eyes.
>>
File: lol.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>11200954
>>11200935
haha yeah, pic related

also, I noticed that snapchat filter with the flower crown does this slightly too. Fucking thinning my jaw, enlarging my eyes, and making me paler.
>>
>>11200734
the fuck is a hair shape
>>
>>11200979
who is da hell is pic related
>>
File: lllunabelle.jpg (63KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
lllunabelle.jpg
63KB, 400x521px
>>11201017
mila mortice in her lllunabelle phase.

If you just want to look at pretty pictures, have fun. If you're going to feel bad because you aren't a beautiful alien doll- remember to photoshop your pictures.
>>
>>11201170
ima guy bro im just looking for a quick wank
>>
>>11201202
I assumed as much, enjoy.
>>
>>11200979
ayy lmao
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.