[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh anon you shouldn't use shampoo or conditioner that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 184x184px
>oh anon you shouldn't use shampoo or conditioner that stuff has chemicals and is awful for your hair
>instead you just scrub your hair with baking soda and other stuff out of the pantry once a weak your hair will be so much healthier
>oh a little bit of oiliness is unavoidable towars the end of the weak; just put your hair in an updo when it isn't so fresh

>people actually believe this
>>
Lol ik. I tried one day and too greasy
>>
>>11199563
works for me
I do a good wash about once a week and about 4 or 5 days into the week when it's a little greasy I do a quick rinse with baking soda and it's good to go
Works better than any shampoo/conditioner I've tried and saves me a lot of fucking money, same with switching to a safety razor.
>>
I shower everyday in the morning and shampoo 2 times a week, usually mon / thurs. Hair is noticeably better than when I shampoo every 2 days
>>
They are half right, my hair looks better now that I'm using a sulfate free shampoo. They are half wrong because you still need some product, and not fucking baking soda or olive oil or whatever.
>>
I never shampoo. Only use conditioner every 2 days and my hair becomes silk smooth
Every person is different, you just have to find the method that suits you
>>
>>11199563
I have blonde hair and I just use shampoo and conditioner once a week and rinse my hair all of the other days
>>
>>11199999
nice digits
>>
Should I really not wash my hair every day
>>
>>11199999
checked and shampoo makes my hair have no sheen
>>
>>11199999
checked
also same
you're good to go with just conditioner
>>
I don't poo and my hair doesn't get greasy and it's way more malleable and thicker looking

I hardly have to use any product anymore

but my friend tried it and his har got greasy as fuck so idk
>>
I don't even use baking soda and vinegar, just water. My hair looks and feels miles better than when I used shampoo and conditioner, so long as I give it a good rinse every day.
>>
>>11199830
Hell yeah can't believe I ever used shitttt Gillette razors. Safety razors are a lot easier on the skin too.
>>
>>11200087
generally you shouldn't have to. try using shampoo / conditikner every other day
>>
File: Bb Quenching.png (332KB, 869x569px) Image search: [Google]
Bb Quenching.png
332KB, 869x569px
Moved to the upper Midwest and it's dry as fuck
Picked up B&B quenching shampoo and conditioner hopefully my dry scalp gets resolved
>>
>>11199933
How often do you condition?
>>
>tfw have curly as fucking shit hair
>tfw must use shampoo and conditioner often
>>
>>11201372
Straightening shampoo works on my wavy hair
>>
>>11201372
Fuck I'm so delusional =((((
>>
>>11200229
It just depends on your type of hair. I have really thick hair and it was so disgusting when I was doing it. Thank god I use shampoo and conditioner like a normal person now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.