[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: RAW_3570.jpg (174KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_3570.jpg
174KB, 1100x733px
why do people on grailed have a completely fucked concept of depreciation? Worn years old pieces going for $30 off retail. Pic related's seller honestly thinks a pair of completely fucked Ramones with the sole literally falling off are worth $375. It's all so retarded.
>>
>>11197898
cause they want to take advantage of complete retards, i say let em
>>
>>11197898
That's the most retarded shit I've ever seen
>>
>>11197898
ITS DESIGNER BRUH
>>
yet all the non meme pieces in much better quality are forced to sell for like a quarter of retail
>>
>>11197950
beware of memes due lmao
>>
My favourite is "worn a few times, minimal wear on sole, 9/10 condition" when it looks like they've taken a belt sander to the heel
>>
Yeah its stupid but just don't buy it. No one is dumb enough to buy then
>>
>>11197898
"Just repair em bruh"
>>
nobody honestly expects to get their asking price on grailed. you set the price higher than you actually want to get so that people will make offers that are around how much you actually want, thinking they're getting a discount from the list price. also on grailed specifically you set it high so that you can drop the price a couple times to bump it. pretty simple concept if you actually use your brain
>>
>>11198011
>thinks he's providing some sort of insight by explaining how online haggling works
That's cool anon. Doesn't change the fact that people are selling their 3 year old beaters for anything more than $20
>>
>>11198028
>tfw niggas selling raf velcros with rust stains for 170
>>
Who hype here?

The guy working at my local sneaker store told me the release date and I kinda wish he didn't because my hype level is off the charts now
>>
>>11198056
wrong thread even, woops
>>
>>11198056
Ultra boosts are fast approaching 100% basic tier unfortunately
>>
File: rafs.jpg (142KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rafs.jpg
142KB, 1080x720px
Got myself a pair of never worn Raf's...not sure yet if to keep or grail, they are dope but might end up to be one of those things I wear once a year...how much could I expect from these (they are brand spanking out of the box new?
>>
>>11198081
those were the ones in size 7 werent they
when will they learn
>>
>>11198082
Nope, I saw those too. My feet is US 10 and these fit me dandy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.