/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: thum_168034de55c563ba18.png (33KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
thum_168034de55c563ba18.png
33KB, 320x263px
I used to come here on a daily basis a few years back for advice and inspo etc. I've visited the past two days out of irony and the sheer amount of shitposting and non-constructive arguments was laughable (not that it didnt occur years ago, just to a lesser extent it seems). Just cause it's an anonymous forum, people are trying to bully each other for the slightest flaws or start arguments.

But hey what did i really expect? there's a reason i stopped frequenting this site long time ago
>>
>>11196365
well you're right OP. I don't even look at the waywt threads anymore. I just go to the w2c threads and the cop or not threads.
>>
>>11196365
Are you sure it's arguments? It sound like discussion is happening, albeit critical discussion.

Is this because of the indian thread?
>>
>>11196365

Eternal September. Time to move on Anon.
>>
3-4 years ago it was extremely cancerous. I came back recently too and I'm surprised how much it's improved. Maybe you're just upset that it's not r/menswear2.0 anymore, newfag
>>
We also have ZERO trips left

all the active ones are gone.
no knowledge left.
>>
>>11196416
i miss the clarks and peacoat days desu
>>
>>11196430
That's a good thing...
>>
>>11196416
>Maybe you're just upset that it's not r/menswear2.0 anymore, newfag
this is the vibe i'm getting from the defeated opinion
>>
File: 1390168470798.png (26KB, 462x320px) Image search: [Google]
1390168470798.png
26KB, 462x320px
>>11196365
>(not that it didnt occur years ago, just to a lesser extent it seems)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

EVERY FUCKING TIME A NEWFAG TRIES TO REMINISCE ABOUT THE "OLD DAYS" OF 4CHAN IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT OF HOW IT USED TO BE BETTER AND HOW THE CONTENT POSTED IS WORSE.

NO YOU STUPID FUCK, ALL OF 4CHAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN TERRIBLE.

YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT /fa/ WAS LIKE IN THE "EARLY DAYS"?

It was fucking /soc/...literally. When /fa/ was first made the only people that posted were /soc/ tripfags who had no interest in fashion but because they had whiteknights following them who would defend their fits no matter how cohesive they were.

You know what came after that? Menswear.

Literally /fa/ was what r/mfa is, pushing raw denim and casual shirts for that "timeless classic look"

Then after that?

Gothninja this and Gothninja that. I still remember the threads about Dreamboxes.

AND THOSE GOD AWFUL HENTAI SHIRTS WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!

Yeah we had good contributors at one point like Theo and Knoch but for every 1 Knoch, there are AT LEAST 20 Sieg Heil.

>there's a reason i stopped frequenting this site long time ago

No it wasn't. You stopped browsing because you're just another Anon who HAS NEVER contributed anything to make this board better and who only wants the attention your uncle gave your inbred sister but not you.
>>
>>11196390
>Discussion is happening
>Discussion
>Most popular threads are /pol/tarded shitposting.
>"Discussion"
>>
>>11196491
Jesus Christ
If you get this mad about a thread on an imageboard then you really need to get a grip

Step away from the computer and try to go outside.
>>
>>11196502
Seconded.
>>
>>11196502
Get reading comprehension newfag. He's just emphasizing for the laugh.
>>
>>11196502
*loses the argument*
"haha why u so mad man, this is just the intrenet"
you sound exactly like those people that say "get a life" when they get beaten in a videogame
>>
>>11196502
>>11196511

"you're so le mad xD"

>>11196512

Inbreeding has essentially made OP and his family brain dead.

Telling them to get reading comprehension is like telling a rat to do calculus
>>
>>11196497
>>Most popular threads are /pol/tarded shitposting.
Can you say that without sounding like some whose just offended by /pol/?
>>
>>11196534
Don't even bother he's obviously new as fuck. Clearly someone hurt his feelings in some other thread, he's just whining that people are too mean

OP post the fit you got shat on for
>>
>>11196502
> Step away from the computer and try to go outside.

Backpedaling elitism.
>>
>>11196548
>Discussion is happening
>Discussion
>The most popular threads are /pol/tards pretending that glasses frames are indicative of anything when even #youngrepublicans and fratbros wear those frames.
>"Discussion"

Better?
>>
>>11196569
>The most popular threads are /pol/tards pretending that glasses frames are indicative of anything when even #youngrepublicans and fratbros wear those frames.
It's aposemitism,but there obviously is no clear link between old lady glasses, hair dye and liberalism despite being present in all media examples of them.

But after people posted examples of trump supporters people with the same accessories, people discussed politics.

Remember when the feminists were 'new' and every board was betas vs feminist? that's what's going on, this has always happened in some way.
>>
>>11196376
>I dont go to waywt
>I go to the only 2 threads that are even worse
>>
>>11196365
>pussy faggot crying about insults
>ebin meme image
Yes, please go back to MFA you complete and total faggot. You're a complete joke
>>
>>11196534
U AUTiSTIC BOI?
>>
>>11196491
I'll take all of that shit over the /pol/ shitposting. At least the stuff you listed is (mostly) about fashion.
>>
>>11197455
>I'll take all of that shit over the /pol/ shitposting
>i'll just keep pretending it's all /pol/, us liberals didn't contribute at all.
>>
>>11197469
I guess there are other problems too. Namely, that there are too many basic as fuck threads made by newfags who don't even bother to try to post in the right threads (let alone to lurk more).

It's hard to improve as a board when we are inundated with "which Vans should I buy????" threads that bring things back to a very basic baseline.
>>
>>11196520
You're exactly right

Except for that that I didn't even read what the discussion was about and just saw him sperging out
>>
>>11196553
No, it was just my autism detector beeping

It's going wild reading your post, too
>>
It's not any better or worse than before, like, we've always had edgelords and autists here, it's just now they're spamming the board with unrelated shit instead of dumb fashion shit.
Literally the only difference.
>>
File: sieg.png (71KB, 141x281px) Image search: [Google]
sieg.png
71KB, 141x281px
>>11196491
i just remembed sieg
kill me
>>
>>11198286
sieg is a chubby asian not white, idiot
>>
>>11196491
Hahahahahhaha mate it's not that serious
>>
>>11198286
that's not really him though is it?
>>
>>11197910
>just saw him sperging out
Hes sperging out, but hes also right, years ago it was really common for everyone to drone on and on about how this board is dead, and how it used to be good.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.