[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (9KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 291x300px
QTDDTOT: I'll start. Realistically, how much would it cost to get me some gaunt af cheeks, lip reduction and nosejob?
>>
>>11192433
yo delet this and start a new thread with different pic that one is making me feel ill
>>
Ask your surgery question on sluthate.com shitty advice section. They know a lot about that stuff.

My rhinoplasty was around $8-9k I think. Price shouldn't matter though. This isn't something you want to try and save money with. Do some research on some of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in your city - if you live in a small/irrelevant city then you should be willing to travel to a nearby big city that has a well reviewed rhinoplasty surgeon there.
>>
who makes the best jeans? i usually buy skinny if that matters. always bought levi's because my dad told me they're trusty enough
>>
How do I size Birkenstocks? Is it ok if my toes slightly touch the edge of the toebox when walking?
>>
Why is there so many skinny guys on this board? No one seems to be fit
>>
>>11192499
I like AE jeans because the fit me well, personnal preference tho
>>
>>11192499
Read the sticky's recommended brands. "Best" is fairly subjective and depends on your price point and what you're looking for.
>>
>>11192499
What are you looking for? Quality wise the more expensive Japanese raw denim manufacturers probably. But if you don't want raw denim it depends a lot on how you want the distress e.g. to be.
>>
Should I cop the y-3 or the adidas version of the pure boost ZG?

Already copped the y-3 but trying to justify the price when the adidas has similar materials at 1/3 the price. Still feel like I will be happier with the y-3.
>>
>>11192538
i guess the same price range as levi's but more comfy. thats all i really care about for jeans
>>
Is it the Don Draper-core possible? in todays standards i mean.
>>
>>11192640
If you are in the US I'd just go for Levi's then as they are dirty cheap whatsoever. Don't find the pairs I own to be significantly more or less comfortable than the more expensive stuff.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.