[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanic clothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

I'm trying to find T shirts that have a satanic/demonic graphic on them. Pentagram, Sigil of Lucifer, that kind of thing.

Any suggestions for decent quality? Subtle graphics are better.
>>
http://www.shopwithasianstereotypes.com/

I'm honestly not blatantly trying to discourage you, but I'm really curious about the spiritual harm these could cause.

Also source on manga, it's extremely familiar.
>>
>>11190043
it's To love Ru or something like that
>>
>>11190038
I REBUKE THEE SAYTIN
>>
>>11190043
I looked at them, how is the quality on their clothes? I'm not paying $35 for some American Apparel shit with a print on it
>>
>>11190189
they better than AA imo at least the sweatshirts are, no idea bout the tee sry.
>>
>>11190043
>the spiritual harm these could cause.

I'm already dead inside, and I think that there's stuff that can cause a lot more spiritual harm to others in society than me wearing a shirt with a harmless print on it
>>
Pentagram is a pagan symbol not a luciferian symbol...
>>
>>11190356
Maybe it was at one time, but a pentagram is now the copyrighted official logo of the Church of Satan, since you want to get all technical. If that isn't a Luciferian symbol I don't know what is.
>>
>>11190225
>I think that there's stuff that can cause a lot more spiritual harm to others in society than me wearing a shirt with a harmless print on it

by spiritual i mean like calling spirits to you for wearing a shirt that's an ouija board and then wondering why you get poltergeists and shocking nightmares.

These symbols are satanic for a reason and they're are those who use these symbols to talk to/channel demons in ritual, yet people just recklessly wear them.

tl;dr i'm not talking about moral or personal religious harm, spirits/demon's do exist, and these symbols are used to summon them.
>>
There was a sick sweater with a pentagram and a weed leaf but I forget what brand it was. Sounds cringe but it looked dope.
>>
>>11190702
brand is actualpain, they have some decent stuff on there actually and might fit your style that you're looking for.
>>
>>11190705
Is the letter 'A' inside a diamond an actual religious/occult symbol? like in these

http://store.actualpain.org/collections/accessories/products/diamond-a-knit-socks-cream

or is it just the store's logo?
>>
>>11190690
Lmao people actually believe in this stuff?
>>
>>11190985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
>>
edgyhipster-core
>>
>>11190981
I don't think so, I'm sure it's just there as the brand. A=actual.
>>
File: Screenshot_51.png (156KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_51.png
156KB, 480x482px
>>11190705
They have some interesting stuff, not a fan of the stoner/drug themes though.

I liked this shirt but it was sold out in every size.
>>
>>11190043
No such thing.
>>
>>11190690
Exactly right. OP for your own protection I would suggest doing some research on the origin of these symbols and, being open-minded to the possibility that supernatural beings might actually exist
>>
>>11194089
There totally aren't massive organisations dedicated to this definition of spirituality practiced by the people in power.
>>
>>11194686
just buy a burzum shiurt or something, you're beyond the redemption of christ
>>
Are there any other sites like actual pain?
>>
>>11194691
>you're beyond the redemption of christ
people can be edgy without foolishly wearing baphomet or satanic esoteric imaginary.
>>
>>11194705
yep, but when you actively seek to wear it not trying to be edgy you are already converted to satanism
>>
>>11194715
You can be edgy and still be christian, as long as you're not being blasphemous with it, there are different ways to do it.

Wearing a harmless picture of a skull won't change your faith anymore than playing a violent video game.
>>
>>11194691
OP here, it wasn't even me that bumped the thread
>>
>>11194740
skulls arent satanic. No devoted christian would wear one anyway.

>>11194760
nice bump
>>
>>11194771
>skulls arent satanic.
that's my point
>>
>>11194797
op asked for satanic stuff... why are you bringing up skulls?
>>
>>11194826
because this post >>11194691
>>
>>11194830
but burzum isnt purely skulls? Their whole thing is being anti-christian.
>>
File: ktz.png (257KB, 424x736px) Image search: [Google]
ktz.png
257KB, 424x736px
>>11190690
>>11194308
What do you think about these pants. They have all sorts of symbols on them, I have no idea what any of them mean. There's a star but I don't think it's a pentagram.
>>
>>11194857

Cyrillic writing, doves with halos, etc.

Looks like an Orthodox Schema crossed with an alchemical text (mercury symbol, pentagram, etc.)

Basically it looks like it's trying way too hard to be poopy spoopy.
>>
>>11194857
is that the hunger games symbol on the left leg? lma909999
>>
Marcelo Burlon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.