[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking kill me now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (172KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 640x1136px
Fucking kill me now
>>
You're not balding it's just a normal crown in shitty lighting.
>>
>>11187588
It's been stinging / itchy in that area for the last month or so, I've also been able to some slight patches every now and then, any ideas?
>>
>>11187566
ghahahah omg i would KILL myself if i was balding that hard
sucked in!! just buzz cut now and get used to it! ur days of being fa are ova~
>>
>>11187604
karma bitch boy watch it happen to you
>>
>>11187593
Did you notice the stinging/itching before or after you were concerned about your hair?

It could easily be the weather.
>>
>>11187566
Its a cross. You must be jesus. Go walk across some water and then turn it into wine. He has risen
>>
>>11187623
I've always been skeptical of how healthy my hair is, my hair line is pretty shit but I've never had any problems with the top of my head until the soreness started to happen, which was about a month ago. I started to notice pic related like a week ago
>>
>>11187636
This is all in your head, not on it. You're at the moment where you risk having all your confidence BTFO, obsessing in the mirror depressed and contemplating suicide only to realize months later it was nothing.

This is not an uncommon occurrence where someone with a mediocre natural hairline sees their crown in bad light and freaks out.
>>
>>11187667
I'll take your word. In the time that I wasn't responding to people in this thread I was obsessively taking pictures to see what it looked like, so you're probably right. I'll try not to think about and hopefully it gets better
>>
>>11187667
god bless u anon
i have light hair and every few months pull back my fringe to see an incredibly thin looking hairline.
ill freak out for a few weeks until i realise it's just because the hair on my temples is pretty light, i'll be okay for about half a year and then the cycle repeats
>>
is this a serious thread. i'm like 99% sure you're not balding op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.