[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: S74791_01_standard.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
S74791_01_standard.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Cop or not? Also, can I wear these with a blazer or sports jacket and a button down shirt without looking retarded?
>>
>>11186420
>can I wear these with a blazer or sports jacket and a button down shirt without looking retarded
no
>>
>>11186420

These are the ugliest version of the doom by far. They're the only shoe out of all the recent hyped releases that didn't instantly sell-out on the adidas site.

They would look beyond retarded with a blazer/shirt.
>>
>>11186431

Alright, how about a Y3 qasa whatever then in all black?
>>
>>11186440
literally any hype sneaker is going to look retarded with a blazer
>>
>>11186443

Uh ok, then it's low minimal leather sneakers or bust?
>>
>>11186445
or just stop trying to do something you clearly dont know how to do and wear dress shoes
>>
>>11186420
Dude what? These types of shoes are for a completely different aesthetic to what you're describing. You're entering into needing straight formal shoes for that fit, let alone any sneaker
>>
>>11186445
theyre ok if u rlly rlly insist on it but its gonna look "mr class fedora" if ur not exceptionally good looking
>>
>>11186452
>>11186454

look, I'm not gonna wear dress shoes in July or August at 5 PM, if the colors matching is right, you can still wear a blazer with a casual cut or a sports jacket, with like, jogging pants made of chino or linen fabric (narrow at the bottom), a linen button down shirt (perhaps a short sleeve one) and some sneakers (unless they're too flashy), stop with this "you've gotta be elegant at all costs" meme.

Heck, Blazer/Polo/Jeans/sneakers is a staple'ish combo around here (Milan), I see people with skinny jeans and RL polos doing the 2 buttons blazer/minimal sneaker (and by minimal I mean, even Roshes or New Balance) all the time.
>>
>>11186455

I'll probably just get some Buttero low or something but I really liked the shape of this shoe and the fact that it doesn't have the brand plastered all over, the ones in black look even better.
>>
>>11186788
im the first reply
"you've gotta be elegant at all costs" wasnt my intention
to clarify
you obviously dont know what youre doing and youre not going to be able to pull it off without looking self concious and retarded because its clear you're looking for self affirmation from random people on /fa/ then getting really defensive when someone says no
there are rules in fashion
they can be broken
they shouldnt be broken by scrubs like you
>>
>>11186796

I'm not getting defensive, I'm merely stating that, due to weather (which rules out sand boots, derbys and the likes) and the fact that mocassins/kiowa/minimal sneakers are boring, I was looking for an alternative, a sneaker that wasn't in your face, with no more than 2 colors on it, no branding and an interesting shape and these seemed to be alright to me.

As a general rule of thumb, I'm never around people who obsess over fashion, so I could be very well wearing dadcore stuff and seinfeldcore tier white sneakers 24/7 and they'd be fine with it.

I'm a former sneakerhead, so I'm still somewhat biased toward sneakers.

Now please, go ahead and explain me whichever rule prohibits to wear a casual blazer or sports jacket or safari/saharan jacket with solid color sneakers.
>>
>>11186831
Why the hell are you even asking, if you get so mad when someone gives you an honest answer to your question? You seem to have come here with the sole intention of receiving affirmation, and you discard every other comment as false.
>>
>>11186831
you literally lapped up the comments which were constructive/positive and then retorted at me and another guy for saying its dumb, justifying it with your city's fashion de jour
the "rule" if any you were breaking was wearing them formal menswears up top and those atrocious fucking dooms and or qasas.
thats stupid but you could have done it but the fact that you had to ask people on /fa/ for their seal of approval means that you shouldnt.
i.e if you have to ask
no
>>
>>11186850
>>11186849

then tell me about these rules, give me a reason not to do it.

As is, your comments come off as disingenuous parroting honestly -"you shouldn't cause... hurr, you just shouldn't herpa derp".

Middle of July, 5 PM, sunny as shit, super informal party in a villa on the beach, what you gonna wear, dress shoes? Probably not. Same paleweave low sneakers as everyone else? Ugh.
>>
>>11186892
Wearing a blazer, shirt and dooms on the fucking beach, LOL
>>
>>11186420
I own these. They look retarded wth any pants that don't have an elastic cuff or a pinroll. They would look extra retarded with a proper suit. Roshes look bad with a suit these look even worse. Amazing with black cargo joggers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.