[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Church Clothes Inspo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (21KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 280x375px
Post Church Clothes you heathens!

More summer pls, this weather is killing me!
>>
File: img_0434_1.jpg (101KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
img_0434_1.jpg
101KB, 1280x851px
>>
fullrick.jpg
>>
>>11183028
GOAT Skate shoes
>>
>this bait thread
Church is one of the least /fa/ places on earth. You can probably have more capability to look /fa/ working in some retail position.

Let me explain why. First of all, if you show some semblance of originality, you will get strange looks from all the old men in their 40-year-old suits and from all the middle-age dads in their "church clothes." Going to church has an unspoken uniform - look "good," but as inoffensive as possible. Stifling creativity is not /fa/.

Second of all, if you do believe in God, do you really think he cares what people dress in anyway? This is the paradoxical nature of people "dressing up" for church in the first place, but that's just how it always has been - and yet. as soon as you show up in something more well-fitted and creative than ill-fitted-oxford+khakis+cheap-ass-loafers, one of those old men or middle-aged dads very well might very well say something along the lines of "oh look at anon; he seems to care too much about ungodly, earthly items."

Now, if you're trying to make a statement (however small), then go for it. You just have to own it, and not care what those old men and dads think. Just know that it's a pretty dick move to try to do this in a place of worship, even if it's contradictory for people to "dress up" in the first place (though accepting these paradoxes and contradictory logic is probably second-nature to you if you strongly believe in organized religion in the first place). Maybe go with full Rick to make the statement stronger.

With that being said, some churches and cathedrals can have /fa/ spaces and aesthetics (and even the services) - but the clothes and the mentality behind them is as far from /fa/ as possible.
>>
>>11183350

/thread

also get out of here you christian hypocrite. You stole the old european religions, took what you liked and could control the masses with and make monetary profit of, and everything else that was good you used for scaring people senseless. Just GTFO
>>
>>11183389
>You stole the old european religions,
How did christians do this?
>>
>>11183594

Because Jesus is a rip-off of Baal
>>
>>11183594
Maybe he's talking about how, for example, half of the traditions for Easter and Christmas are ripped straight out of pagan rituals?
>>
>>11183882
>Because Jesus is a rip-off of Baal
This is classic theosophy lies, in the conspiracy theory community. Popularized from the the zeitgeist movement leading everyone back to what they're being blue/redpilled against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1WJEOJ87H8 see 10:00

>>11183886
Don't mistake catholic practices as the same league as christianity, it's well understood that that is paganism. Christismas (tree and the rest ornaments) aren't biblical.
>>
>>11183882
You only need to watch till 15:00 btw
>>
Christianity BTFO
>OP questioning his faith right now
>>
File: 1365465107129.png (480KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
1365465107129.png
480KB, 474x632px
ITT right now
>>
I've never been to a church before OP, but for dressing up a little in the summer I would recommend linen shirts. Those from Uniqlo especially

>>11183350
>>11183389
lmao fuck off. When you grow up a little you'll realise how embarrassing this is.
>>
button up linen shirt w/ rolled up sleeves or a cotton polo and flat front shorts w/loafers or boat shoes on special days.

plain cotton tee and flat front shorts w/ plain keds/vans on normal days.

INB4 that Kentucky Fried Cuck rages about not wearing suits to church like the last thread..
>>
>>11182940
What the fuck.........
This has to be b8...
>>
>>11184060
>It's well understood that it's paganism.

Tell that to Baptists.
>>
>>11182940
Retarded americunt
>>
>>
File: 2white-sole2_final.jpg (124KB, 940x1266px) Image search: [Google]
2white-sole2_final.jpg
124KB, 940x1266px
http://www.atheistberlin.com/shoes.html
>>
>>11185098
>>11184800
Everyone here is from r/menswear/ so that's why.
>>
>>11184836
>lmao fuck off. When you grow up a little you'll realise how embarrassing this is.
I thought it was a reasonable, balanced response, actually. Did you actually read it?
>>
>>11185098
>>11184800
I never understood how the tables have turned so much. 4chan used to make fun of fundamentalist Christians, and raided various forums, etc.
>>
>>11185147
Because its autistic as fuck and only autists care enough to get all edgy and pissed about it

Like, whatever so religion is not real etc. whatever, nobody cares.
>>
>>11185147
Fresh and ironic memes come in cycles.
>>
>>11185194
The people that are actively seeking to destroy your country seem to care an awful lot.
>>
>>11185207
Tinfoil hats are not effay
>>
>>11185213
A tinfoil hat would suggest that islamists are capable of developing radio.
>>
File: 1356751737149.gif (479KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1356751737149.gif
479KB, 300x226px
>>11182940
>church
>>
>>11185200
>>11185147
4chan got more famous/infamous that's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e66xq3eBLm0
>>
>>11185385
theres no way this is real. this is too good to be true
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.