[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: wet shaving.jpg (206KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wet shaving.jpg
206KB, 1024x768px
What is your shaving routine like?
>>
i cant even grow facial hair kekadoo
>>
>>11181184
I shave in the shower with a fog-free mirror nowadays. Tends to work better than anything else I have tried.
>>
Get in shower
Wash scalp
Apply shave cream
Wash rest of body
Shave, starting with the thinnest areas
Rinse
Apply glycerine after i dry off.
>>
>>11181184
L'Occitane shaving soap, Gillette Brush, Gillette Blue razors, Nivea aftershave lotion. Works pretty well, I need a new razor though.
>>
Lather up Proraso cream with brush
Put whatever razor blade I have left into the safety razor
Make 2 pass shave
Rinse
Apply Witch Hazel if cut myself or got razor bumps otherwise Nivea Aftershave Balm
>>
my routine:

- shave facial hair when it gets ugly, which is usually when it starts getting longer than that "haven't shaved in a few days" rugged stubble look

- shave ass and butthole when the stubble first pops back up so that i can feel clean and confident when getting railed in my pooper
>>
I use a straight razor.

>inb4 triggered responses
>>
Pure Badger shaving brush, TOB Cedarwood shaving cream, Merkur 34c razor, Thayer's witch hazel
>>
Omega Pro 48 boar brush, Merkur Futur with Feather blades, and lately Valobra Italian-style soft almond soap and Pinaud Clubman aftershave.

The soap's as good as any I've ever used and the Pinaud was recommended by anons awhile back and smells amazing.
>>
>>11181273
>shaved ass amidst a forest of leg and back hair
Doesn't that look weird?
>>
>>11181464

i don't have any back hair, or at least any noticeable back hair.

my leg hair is sparse and sort of tapers in naturally. since my back is relatively bare as well, it doesn't look too odd to have my ass be an extension of that
>>
Haven't shaved in a couple years now, I get way too many ingrown hairs. I just pull the guard off a set of face clippers and use that.
>>
>>11181196
Patrick what mirror do you use?
>>
>>11181184
Shower
Shave upper lip
Trim stubble
Clean face with hot water, then witch hazel.
>>
>>11181273
Serious question, are you gay?

If you are, do all gay men shave their ass?
>>
>>11181945

1. Close enough. I'm a man and I fuck guys. I also fuck girls. Whatever that makes me, I'm that.

2. No, not all gay men shave their ass.
>>
>>11181483
if you get way too many ingrown hairs you may be bad as shaving
>>
>>11181974
>I fuck guys. I also fuck girls
>Whatever that makes me
you're fucking bi it's not that complicated
>>
>>11181983
Lmao.
>>
>>11181983

if you don't want my answer don't ask me a question dog
>>
>>11181877
Whatever I have, you don't want it. Not only is it losing its fogproof-ness somehow, but it's rusting. The one in my extra bathroom/shower isn't doing it, so who knows.

Whatever I got was like $5 at Home Depot.
>>
>>11181983
sexual labels don't need to be forever though. that's the probem with saying bi. I mean its fine, but if a person has sex with a couple of guys in their life but then only has sex with girls for the rest of their life are they still bi? Are you still bi if you fucked a guy 30 years ago but have never done so ever again?
>>
Not shaved.

>put shaving foam
>use the Gillette razor until all of the areas that had foam on it have no foam
>apply aftershave

Shaved.
>>
>>11182532
well, if you're still attracted to men in some capacity I would say that makes you predominately hetero but incidentally homo

I tend to think of bi more as 50/50, but it can apply to everything not 100 percent homo or hetero
>>
Pretty vanilla. I use Barbasol and a Gillette razor, gets the job done well
>>
I just use soap and a shitty Bic razor
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3057x1767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3057x1767px
Check it

Scrub
Pre-Shave cream
Soap
Badger brush
Merkur safety razor
Blades
After shave
Lotion
>>
>>11181368
I do too. Don't worry
>>
I just use a beard trimmer every morning. I have light blonde hair so my beard is invisible until it gets to like a 1/2 inch
>>
>>11181368
If you are good at it and it give you the best shave that lasts three days, then go ahead.
>>
>>11182767
>still get same result as the guy that uses $3 foam and $2 Bic

Wew, way to spend your money. You even took a picture of your shaving tools, I guess you fell for the meme just for the novelty of it.
>>
>>11183531
not that guy but shaving can be a hobby for some people. It's a daily ritual for them and if they wanna splurge a bit so that they can feel super nice after shaving then whats the problem
>>
>>11183578
But then you create a hobby out of anything.

Pooping:
>I'll use the triple layer black toilet paper
>I'll use the scented wet wipes
>I'll wash my ass on the bidet with some ass cleaners
>I'll apply ass cleaning lotion

And there you have it, a 5 minute task turned into an hour long hobby. I don't think that's a healthy approach to life.
>>
>>11181234

Fuck have i met myself over the internet?
>>
>>11181877
just put the shaving cream on the mirror and wipe off excess. it stops any mirror fogging up
>>
>>11181184
real men dont shave faggot
>>
>>11183623
xDDD
>>
>>11183623
REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T
>>
>>11181184
>shower
>while showering, let boar bristle brush soak
>get out of shower and dry face
>build up lather, lather face
>shave with a regular ass razor
>rinse
>aftershave
>>
Gillette mach whatever and L'Oreal foam. One pass with the grain and one against, even made a bear map.

If I'm going on a date I'll do a third pass with blade buffing. Wanted to try a sliding technique I saw a barber do once but I'm afraid I'm gonna cut myself.

The only problem with Gillettes is the price, but shaving aficionados end up expending so much money on snake oil creams that they end up wasting their biggest advantage.
>>
>>11183596
>using black tp
>not liking the bidet
confirmed for pleb tier shitter
>>
>>11181184

Merkur 38C Barberpole
Usually Mitchell's Wool Fat
Gillette 7 o' Clock Yellows

Afterwards, Thayer's Witch Hazel, and Body Shop Shea Butter

Works for me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.