[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you pull off overalls? Is there any way to incorporate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Boy wearing overalls.jpg (4KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Boy wearing overalls.jpg
4KB, 194x259px
How do you pull off overalls? Is there any way to incorporate them into an outfit that gives off a smart casual air of boyish jubilation without making you look like an imbecile? What fit goes well with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 500x730px
become a super male model
>>
The only way you can pull these off is by literally pulling them off and never wearing them again.
>>
>>11180620

That won't work, I'm a lil brown boi. I looked quite cute as a kid, though, and I wanted to emulate the look. I figured that since I don't look masculine (nor do I have that sharp feminine look) I should capitalize on my young boy aesthetics. Overalls seemed like a good place to start.

>>11180626
On a serious note, they can look pretty good, if you know what you're doing. Which I don't. Not worn overalls in like 15 years.
>>
>>11180620
basically dressed like a slave... is it supposed to be ironic?
>>
>>11180636
>I figured that since I don't look masculine (nor do I have that sharp feminine look) I should capitalize on my young boy aesthetics. Overalls seemed like a good place to start.
As a teenage looking 26 year old manlet, i'll tell you that doesn't transfer over as cute, it transfers over as a push over or weak. Unless you're a crusty or hot asian don't go overalls.

Just go with really masculine clothing army, work clothes, neutral casual clothing. Feminine clothing like cardigans will look metrosexual or twink at best.
>>
>>11180636
youre suppose to grow up someday fuck boy
>>
>>11180676
top fucking kek
>>
>>11180697

Yeah I know. It's not my fault I haven't (Physically, anyw ways). You gotta play to yours strengths; If I don't, I'll end up looking odd and off putting. I think I could pull off the "cute" aesthetic.

>>11180683
Fuck, you think? I was really hoping that it'd just give me a Straight Shota vibe, but maybe you're right. I wouldn't mind trying it out, just to see if it works, though. what do you mean by crusty?

and no, I'm a somewhat light-skinned spic with curly black hair.
>>
>>11180708
post pic or look-alike OP
>>
File: curl.jpg (41KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
curl.jpg
41KB, 561x960px
>>11180723
>>
>>11180728
I think you're qt. Use a little product in your hair to bring the curl out

and yeah don't do overalls, can't really picture anyone pulling them off
>>
File: Spic boi.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Spic boi.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>11180764

That's a good picture of me desu; I also don't know how to bring it out, exactly. sometimes after I shower it's there and sometimes it's not. Sure, product can make it stand out, but idk how to make it appear in the first place.

Also, can you be honest with me, because my friends/family won't give me a straight answer; Does this shirt look ok, or is it shitty and too big? I like it a lot but I think it might be too big for me.
>>
>>11180728
gtfo Ahmed Angel
>>
>>11180783

/fa/ has always been my favourite board for hearty bantz. No one has that sting quite like a /fa/ggot does.
>>
>>11180775
huh, you look a lot different with facial hair. I would say switch to a shampoo/conditioner specifically for curly hair, and then only poo your hair once or twice a week max. then use a matte paste like L'Oreal Architecture or something, google it.

as for the shirt I'm not sure from the angle. do the shoulder seams line up with the points of your shoulders? Is it hugging at your chest too much? It doesn't look too baggy to me
>>
>>11180812
also, if you want to cut down on pooing pick up a decent dry shampoo to use a couple times a week.
>>
>>11180812

I can only grow decent sideburns, but I think they frame my face nicely and enhance my jaw. Thank you for the hair adice btw; I never know what to do with my hair or how to cut/style it. I've taken a screenshot.
>>
>>11180708
>I was really hoping that it'd just give me a Straight Shota vibe, but maybe you're right.
As someone who actually been in a SS relationship, i'll tell you that it has nothing to do with how young you look. when older women seek a younger man it's because they like how free the relationship is of any chance of intimacy (in other words unstable women attracting unstable 'easy' men, relationships you don't want).

Similar to when guys go for younger women, but while youth makes women attractive, it makes men look like an easy, attachment free relationship.

> I think I could pull off the "cute" aesthetic.
> but maybe you're right.

Cuteness with girls will only get women to trust as a harmless friend. I won't work for older women and dressing for women is a mistake since they prefer to have a guy with any kind of style.

Let your looks make you cute and wear what looks good, once you have a good idea of what looks good you can go your idea, as long as you're not doing for women because they don't know what they want and in straight relationships men have rigid gender roles and being desired by the gf isn't attractive to women, they want to be desired by the bf.

>You gotta play to yours strengths; If I don't, I'll end up looking odd and off putting. I
If your a straight male, you're strength is always masculinity even if your height starts with a 5, if you stand your principals have a skill, women won't care.

>what do you mean by crusty?
It's a punk subculture with hippie overall fashion
https://img1.etsystatic.com/022/0/6649316/il_570xN.500700523_su61.jpg
>>
>>11180865

Thanks for the advice. I was bulkan anyways so maybe the cute aesthetic would look even more odd. Back to the drawing board, I guess.
>>
I have worn bib n braces/salopets for work for the last few years. I think they do make you look masculine if they are worn and dirty and make your arms bigger. Not exactly /fa but I really like wearing them rather than a boilersuit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.